Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Crim's Collection Cart
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 64 65
I'm having the same problem as practically everyone on the last few pages: I am not able to see crim at all.
Crim wrote:
If you post a report, please include the following information:

http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/crim

Trying to get property of non-object (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/tradepost/crim.blade.php) in /4f23df8e6954cf6b039985d996181cee Line 34

Funnily enough it's not browser-related. I've had a friend log in from my computer using the SAME browser as me and it's working fine for her.
From what I've seen all people reporting the problem of not seeing Crim are Newbies who joined with the last registration window, me included.
Threads keep getting closed by mods without even acknowledging the issue fully. The steps in the first post can't work here because they're not the answer. It's account-related.
I'm having the same problem as practically everyone on the last few pages: I am not able to see crim at all.
Crim wrote:

Trying to get property of non-object (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/tradepost/crim.blade.php) in /4f23df8e6954cf6b039985d996181cee Line 34

Funnily enough it's not browser-related. I've had a friend log in from my computer using the SAME browser as me and it's working fine for her.
From what I've seen all people reporting the problem of not seeing Crim are Newbies who joined with the last registration window, me included.
Threads keep getting closed by mods without even acknowledging the issue fully. The steps in the first post can't work here because they're not the answer. It's account-related.
I'm getting the crim issue: Trying to get property of non-object (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/tradepost/crim.blade.php) in /4f23df8e6954cf6b039985d996181cee Line 34 .

For me it is ACCOUNT related. Have cleared cache, ect ect and used multiple browsers on multiple computers, then had friends use same browsers and computers with their accounts (theirs work fine).

I've only seen that happening to new users who joined the page in the last Registration window. It seems to work fine for my friends who have been here for a longer period of time, even on the same computer and using the same browser.

Any help is appreciated.
I'm getting the crim issue: Trying to get property of non-object (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/tradepost/crim.blade.php) in /4f23df8e6954cf6b039985d996181cee Line 34 .

For me it is ACCOUNT related. Have cleared cache, ect ect and used multiple browsers on multiple computers, then had friends use same browsers and computers with their accounts (theirs work fine).

I've only seen that happening to new users who joined the page in the last Registration window. It seems to work fine for my friends who have been here for a longer period of time, even on the same computer and using the same browser.

Any help is appreciated.
I've never been able to access it. I joined two days ago, and so far I have to agree with @Utopie that it appears account-related, rather than browser-related. I've had a housemate log in to her account to see if Crim shows up, and she had no problem. This was on the same computer and the same browser. She's done the same for two other housemates who are having the same issue. Browser(s) used: Firefox, Chrome Browser(s) version: Latest - I check for updates once a week Device used - Laptop, Desktop Device operating system - Windows 7, Vista Operating system version: 64-bit, 32-bit Internet connection type: Home wireless Antivirus used: Microsoft Security Antivirus version: Latest Describe the bug in detail: Again, I have never been able to access Crim in the two days since I've joined FR. I come up with the exact same issue that everybody else has been having. Moreover, in support of Utopie's observation, a housemate of mine who has been on FR for several months has no problem. Yet I and the two other housemates who just joined FR in the last registration window cannot access Crim. [quote=Crim]If you post a report, please include the following information: http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/crim Trying to get property of non-object (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/tradepost/crim.blade.php) in /4f23df8e6954cf6b039985d996181cee Line 34[/quote]
I've never been able to access it. I joined two days ago, and so far I have to agree with @Utopie that it appears account-related, rather than browser-related. I've had a housemate log in to her account to see if Crim shows up, and she had no problem. This was on the same computer and the same browser. She's done the same for two other housemates who are having the same issue.

Browser(s) used: Firefox, Chrome

Browser(s) version: Latest - I check for updates once a week

Device used - Laptop, Desktop
Device operating system - Windows 7, Vista

Operating system version: 64-bit, 32-bit

Internet connection type: Home wireless

Antivirus used: Microsoft Security

Antivirus version: Latest

Describe the bug in detail:

Again, I have never been able to access Crim in the two days since I've joined FR. I come up with the exact same issue that everybody else has been having. Moreover, in support of Utopie's observation, a housemate of mine who has been on FR for several months has no problem. Yet I and the two other housemates who just joined FR in the last registration window cannot access Crim.
Crim wrote:

I'm having the same problem. With 3 Browsers (IE/Chrome/FireFox) on 3 Devices (2 Laptops, 1 Android Phone) and in 4-5 different Networks. It is account related. All them newbies have the same problem. It's probably because our accounts are lacking something the older accounts have. Maybe someone played around with the registration script (oder some other script for all I care) and now some entry in some table is missing/not set for new accounts. Who knows. I hope you awesome engineers find the bug soon!
I'm having the same problem. With 3 Browsers (IE/Chrome/FireFox) on 3 Devices (2 Laptops, 1 Android Phone) and in 4-5 different Networks. It is account related. All them newbies have the same problem. It's probably because our accounts are lacking something the older accounts have. Maybe someone played around with the registration script (oder some other script for all I care) and now some entry in some table is missing/not set for new accounts. Who knows. I hope you awesome engineers find the bug soon!
Same issue, cannot access Crim at all, I'm taken to the following error page: [img]http://fugitivetrail.com/uploads/dragons/errorpage.png[/img] [b]Browser(s) used[/b]: Chrome [b]Browser(s) version[/b]: 44.0.2403.130 [b]Device used[/b]: Macbook Pro [b]Device operating system[/b]: OSX [b]Operating system version[/b]: 10.10.3 [b]Internet connection type[/b]: Wifi [b]Antivirus used[/b]: None What's truly puzzling is, I've gone through all the steps of clearing out the cache, logging out, logging back in, changing the browser window, etc. and still get the error page. I had my friend use the exact same browser window - literally just logged out of mine and had him log into his - and he was able to reach Crim just fine. Tried on mine again, same deal, no go.
Same issue, cannot access Crim at all, I'm taken to the following error page:

errorpage.png

Browser(s) used: Chrome

Browser(s) version: 44.0.2403.130

Device used: Macbook Pro

Device operating system: OSX

Operating system version: 10.10.3

Internet connection type: Wifi

Antivirus used: None

What's truly puzzling is, I've gone through all the steps of clearing out the cache, logging out, logging back in, changing the browser window, etc. and still get the error page. I had my friend use the exact same browser window - literally just logged out of mine and had him log into his - and he was able to reach Crim just fine. Tried on mine again, same deal, no go.
I joined a couple of days ago and have not been able to access Crim yet, although for my friend it works fine on the same version of Chrome.

Browser: Chrome

Version: 43.0.2357.134 m

Device Used: Laptop

Operating System: Windows 8

Internet Connection: home wireless network

Antivirus: AVG and Malwarebytes

The error page that appears when I click on Crim is
Quote:
Well, this is embarassing

It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.

I joined a couple of days ago and have not been able to access Crim yet, although for my friend it works fine on the same version of Chrome.

Browser: Chrome

Version: 43.0.2357.134 m

Device Used: Laptop

Operating System: Windows 8

Internet Connection: home wireless network

Antivirus: AVG and Malwarebytes

The error page that appears when I click on Crim is
Quote:
Well, this is embarassing

It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.

30t54cl.gif
Performing the outlined steps didn't fix the issue for me.
Using a different computer and browser didn't fix the issue. And my sister's account works just fine from her computer but mine does not. I'm thinking @Utopie is correct in that it is account-related to the newbies, as I just joined in the August window as well.

Browser(s) used- Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox

Browser(s) version- Google Chrome 44.0.2403.130 m
Mozilla Firefox not sure

Device used - laptop

Device operating system- Windows 7

Operating system version- Windows 7 Professional

Internet connection type- Home

Antivirus used- AVG free (bug persisted after upgrade to AVG Internet security 2015 trial yesterday)

Can't load Crim page. I only get this error message:

Performing the outlined steps didn't fix the issue for me.
Using a different computer and browser didn't fix the issue. And my sister's account works just fine from her computer but mine does not. I'm thinking @Utopie is correct in that it is account-related to the newbies, as I just joined in the August window as well.

Browser(s) used- Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox

Browser(s) version- Google Chrome 44.0.2403.130 m
Mozilla Firefox not sure

Device used - laptop

Device operating system- Windows 7

Operating system version- Windows 7 Professional

Internet connection type- Home

Antivirus used- AVG free (bug persisted after upgrade to AVG Internet security 2015 trial yesterday)

Can't load Crim page. I only get this error message:

[img]http://https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSALj9VSNARubcWyrQtkmMQLEPf3-IiN78KQ59ZTsWM-AoZm9cN[/img]
Browser(s) used: IE, Chrome

Browser(s) version: Latest

Device used - Desktop
Device operating system - Windows 7

Internet connection type: Home landline

Antivirus used: AVG

Describe the bug in detail: See quote below. Can't visit Crim in trading post.

In case it is related, I am also a new member with this last registration window.
Quote:

Browser(s) used: IE, Chrome

Browser(s) version: Latest

Device used - Desktop
Device operating system - Windows 7

Internet connection type: Home landline

Antivirus used: AVG

Describe the bug in detail: See quote below. Can't visit Crim in trading post.

In case it is related, I am also a new member with this last registration window.
Quote:

Browser(s) used:
Chrome
Chrome (Android)
Firefox
Internet Explorer
Safari (iPhone)

Browser(s) version:
44.0.2403.155 m
dunno how to check for Safari

Device used:
Laptop PC
LG Nexus 5
iPhone 4

Device operating system:
Windows 7 Professional (32 bits)
Android KitKat 4.4.4
iOS 7.1.2

Operating system version:
[above]

Internet connection type:
Wireless

Antivirus used:
AVG (PC)

Antivirus version:

Before the Crim update, clicking new offer would load a new trade without refreshing the whole page. Now, every time you click it, it refreshes the page. It's especially noticeable on mobile because I zoom in to see the buttons better, and now every time it refreshes, it zooms back out. I don't need to refresh manually or anything like that, it refreshes on its own, but the fact that it refreshes the whole thing now makes it slower to load.
Browser(s) used:
Chrome
Chrome (Android)
Firefox
Internet Explorer
Safari (iPhone)

Browser(s) version:
44.0.2403.155 m
dunno how to check for Safari

Device used:
Laptop PC
LG Nexus 5
iPhone 4

Device operating system:
Windows 7 Professional (32 bits)
Android KitKat 4.4.4
iOS 7.1.2

Operating system version:
[above]

Internet connection type:
Wireless

Antivirus used:
AVG (PC)

Antivirus version:

Before the Crim update, clicking new offer would load a new trade without refreshing the whole page. Now, every time you click it, it refreshes the page. It's especially noticeable on mobile because I zoom in to see the buttons better, and now every time it refreshes, it zooms back out. I don't need to refresh manually or anything like that, it refreshes on its own, but the fact that it refreshes the whole thing now makes it slower to load.
vista_spiral1.png.....vistafestival_2.png.....vista_spiral1.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 64 65