Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Massive giveaway!!!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 80
hey id really like the illuminated emblem please!
hey id really like the illuminated emblem please!
I'd like the goldslab wingspan please! Thank youuuu~
I'd like the goldslab wingspan please! Thank youuuu~
Can I get one of these things, please?:

- Seashell Mantle
- Accent: Emperor
- River Royalist Tail Rings

Thanks so much!
Can I get one of these things, please?:

- Seashell Mantle
- Accent: Emperor
- River Royalist Tail Rings

Thanks so much!
NkZnOBN.gif
May the have the dragon 20?
May the have the dragon 20?
HexxOrderSmall.png
Hello! I would like the River Royalist Tail Rings please, and if that is no longer available then I would like the Golden Leg Silks or Smoke Gyre.
Thank you!
Hello! I would like the River Royalist Tail Rings please, and if that is no longer available then I would like the Golden Leg Silks or Smoke Gyre.
Thank you!
could i get dragon 14 if you still have it? ;w;!! if not then can i get 15?
could i get dragon 14 if you still have it? ;w;!! if not then can i get 15?
Hello!
I was wondering if I may have dragon 9 please??
If it is already taken then may I please have dragon 23?
Hello!
I was wondering if I may have dragon 9 please??
If it is already taken then may I please have dragon 23?
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77735/7773441_350.png[/img] Hello! Omg these colours are so pretty, may i have him? Also is the wolf cape still up the black one? I have someone in my lair who would look very cute in it ;U;
7773441_350.png Hello! Omg these colours are so pretty, may i have him? Also is the wolf cape still up the black one? I have someone in my lair who would look very cute in it ;U;
8mqFeLc.gif 1JJ1ciE.gif
Hello. Sorry to see you go when us newbies are coming in. Hope things are going well for you though.
Since I have a coatl addiction if #6 is still available then I would like to adopt him.
If he is unavailable since you seemed to have a huge response going, rather than list top 3, any apparel or familiar would be greatly loved.

Thank you ^^
Hello. Sorry to see you go when us newbies are coming in. Hope things are going well for you though.
Since I have a coatl addiction if #6 is still available then I would like to adopt him.
If he is unavailable since you seemed to have a huge response going, rather than list top 3, any apparel or familiar would be greatly loved.

Thank you ^^
NhTQdme.png
Hi can i have dragón number 4 please thanks i will give him ALL my love @Heirloom
Hi can i have dragón number 4 please thanks i will give him ALL my love @Heirloom
1BdMCur.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 80