Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Massive giveaway!!!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 79 80
Hi! May I have the acccent Call to the sky please? Thank you!
Hi! May I have the acccent Call to the sky please? Thank you!
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif
Mithian | She/Her | +6hr
>Art Shop |
>Tumblr | Instagram
>Wishlist | Something Pretty

Uh??? What's this? trash?
vl5m1.gif
Thanks for putting up something like this so that we could enjoy your stuff. I hope you won't regret leaving later!

You could make me glad with either one of the following accents: Cinderheart, Call to the Sky or Dracolich. But I bet, they're already taken.
Otherwise I have a special mate for your Amun and would take good care of her.
Thanks for putting up something like this so that we could enjoy your stuff. I hope you won't regret leaving later!

You could make me glad with either one of the following accents: Cinderheart, Call to the Sky or Dracolich. But I bet, they're already taken.
Otherwise I have a special mate for your Amun and would take good care of her.

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
Oh goodness, could i please have any of these:
1- Goldslab wingspan
2- Black wolf cape
3- Any of the feathered wings :)
i hope you enjoy your time away from FR
Oh goodness, could i please have any of these:
1- Goldslab wingspan
2- Black wolf cape
3- Any of the feathered wings :)
i hope you enjoy your time away from FR
aNdKU7B.gifeIjh2Ze.png4TXnIHU.gif
!
wOW GOD BLESS YOU
Can I have [winter wind]? really wish item! you're so sweet.
wOW GOD BLESS YOU
Can I have [winter wind]? really wish item! you're so sweet.
Hello!
Wow lookes like you have so send a ton of messages after this! :-0
Thanks for the offer and have fun handing out everything.

If something of those things are still available I'd be happy about:
- any of the bear festival familiars
- the accent Gilded Nebula
or if those things are already taken anything of your appearels or familiars would be great as well!
Hello!
Wow lookes like you have so send a ton of messages after this! :-0
Thanks for the offer and have fun handing out everything.

If something of those things are still available I'd be happy about:
- any of the bear festival familiars
- the accent Gilded Nebula
or if those things are already taken anything of your appearels or familiars would be great as well!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
Oh wow! Thats so generous of you! Here are my top 3: 1) Ive been despretely been looking for a gold female for my male and Amun would be perfect! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13951351] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139514/13951351_350.png[/img] [/url] 2)Citrine Coatl Core Skin(its so pretty!!) 3) Fesival bears! Ive only managed to get the nature and water ones, so any of the others would be great!
Oh wow! Thats so generous of you!
Here are my top 3:

1) Ive been despretely been looking for a gold female for my male and Amun would be perfect!

13951351_350.png

2)Citrine Coatl Core Skin(its so pretty!!)

3) Fesival bears! Ive only managed to get the nature and water ones, so any of the others would be great!
forsale_m.png17192027.png17192026.png16952428.png16780039.png
@Heirloom

Wow, I was wandering if you could give me the all gold coatl? I love all gold dragons and Amun would be a great new member added to the family!

Im also holding a giant raffle this month so if you ever have any unwanted gold items i will be sure to put your items in my raffle and give you a couple of tickets :)
@Heirloom

Wow, I was wandering if you could give me the all gold coatl? I love all gold dragons and Amun would be a great new member added to the family!

Im also holding a giant raffle this month so if you ever have any unwanted gold items i will be sure to put your items in my raffle and give you a couple of tickets :)
1ZM3edE.gif
Is the Citrine Coatl Core accent still available? It would fit perfectly with my coatl :3 I also love the Glowing Methane accent and the Emperor accent, so if any of those are available I would love to have one.
Is the Citrine Coatl Core accent still available? It would fit perfectly with my coatl :3 I also love the Glowing Methane accent and the Emperor accent, so if any of those are available I would love to have one.
plague1_zps841fda19.png
@Heirloom
Is it possible I can have Artemis? I love blue dragons like mad.
@Heirloom
Is it possible I can have Artemis? I love blue dragons like mad.
imHm4Dt.png
@Heirloom

1) this is really cool of you to do, I did the same thing a while back. its cool to do giveaways like this!

I'm not sure what has been claimed and there are 53 pages of this lol so heres just a list in order of things id love to have! (I know we get one item, so this is just in order of what Id LOVE to have <3 depending on whats available)

-goldslab headdress
-river royalist cuffs
-magma embear
-steelhound

so yeah thats just preference order and depends on what has already been claimed

Thanks so much in advance and sorry to see you go! :3
@Heirloom

1) this is really cool of you to do, I did the same thing a while back. its cool to do giveaways like this!

I'm not sure what has been claimed and there are 53 pages of this lol so heres just a list in order of things id love to have! (I know we get one item, so this is just in order of what Id LOVE to have <3 depending on whats available)

-goldslab headdress
-river royalist cuffs
-magma embear
-steelhound

so yeah thats just preference order and depends on what has already been claimed

Thanks so much in advance and sorry to see you go! :3
V8gagRz.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 79 80