Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Haikyuu!!
1 2 3
@SkyGem

thats why i find it so hard to pick a favorite team! everyone member on each of the teams have such great personalities. its also why i feel bittersweet whenever a team loses. id love to see the main guys make it to nationals but i want everyone else to get there too! furudate does such a great job of giving all of his characters, even the minor ones, such great personalities and ambitions.

@SkyGem

thats why i find it so hard to pick a favorite team! everyone member on each of the teams have such great personalities. its also why i feel bittersweet whenever a team loses. id love to see the main guys make it to nationals but i want everyone else to get there too! furudate does such a great job of giving all of his characters, even the minor ones, such great personalities and ambitions.

zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
omg i absolutely love haikyuu but i certainly don't have a favorite character

i adore kenma and kuroo together tho... and i can relate to kuroo the most.
omg i absolutely love haikyuu but i certainly don't have a favorite character

i adore kenma and kuroo together tho... and i can relate to kuroo the most.

nP8F9or.png
@SkyGem I love Haikyuu!! It's hard to decide my most favourite character (actually it's Kageyama), but I have warmed up to everyone. [quote name="litterbox" date=2015-08-12 22:43:29] Especially with Kuroo and Bokuto's "oho ho ho?" "oho ho?" bury me in their friendship [/quote] I can't wait to see that animated, I bet it will sound different than I imagined. Unless they decide to skip that part (which would be a crime on its own) ;D
@SkyGem
I love Haikyuu!!
It's hard to decide my most favourite character (actually it's Kageyama), but I have warmed up to everyone.

litterbox wrote on 2015-08-12:
Especially with Kuroo and Bokuto's "oho ho ho?" "oho ho?" bury me in their friendship
I can't wait to see that animated, I bet it will sound different than I imagined. Unless they decide to skip that part (which would be a crime on its own) ;D
ah man i haven't read the manga though. should i--?
ah man i haven't read the manga though. should i--?

nP8F9or.png
@SkyGem funny story: the main reason i got into HQ is because kuroo reminded me of gold from pokemon, which was my main fictional crush. now kuroo is my main crush.

i love hinata though. i love how bright and supportive he is for everyone, but especially kageyama. i have such a weakness for "opposite" pairings. (THAT HEIGHT DIFFERENCE THOOOO)
@SkyGem funny story: the main reason i got into HQ is because kuroo reminded me of gold from pokemon, which was my main fictional crush. now kuroo is my main crush.

i love hinata though. i love how bright and supportive he is for everyone, but especially kageyama. i have such a weakness for "opposite" pairings. (THAT HEIGHT DIFFERENCE THOOOO)
@Keytone

you totally should! i started reading it initially so i could get a leg up on what'll happen next season but its just so much fun to read in general. even though i step back every once in a while and realize im reading volleyball, which is pretty surreal in its own right haha

plus some of their expressions and dialogue is priceless. that's the reason why i have a folder dedicated to manga caps i take while reading
@Keytone

you totally should! i started reading it initially so i could get a leg up on what'll happen next season but its just so much fun to read in general. even though i step back every once in a while and realize im reading volleyball, which is pretty surreal in its own right haha

plus some of their expressions and dialogue is priceless. that's the reason why i have a folder dedicated to manga caps i take while reading
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
@skygem
Y E S This is the thread I've been waiting for !
It's really hard to pick a favorite character?? they're all so perfect ?? But I would probably have to say Kenma! I also love Akaashi, Tsukki, Oikawa, Lev, and u m everyone else too honestly.

I also cosplay Kenma, Kuroo, Bokuto, Akaashi, soon Iwaizumi, and others too.. eventually..

I'm literally haikyuu t r a s h
@skygem
Y E S This is the thread I've been waiting for !
It's really hard to pick a favorite character?? they're all so perfect ?? But I would probably have to say Kenma! I also love Akaashi, Tsukki, Oikawa, Lev, and u m everyone else too honestly.

I also cosplay Kenma, Kuroo, Bokuto, Akaashi, soon Iwaizumi, and others too.. eventually..

I'm literally haikyuu t r a s h
tbh Kuroo and Kenma are my faves. As characters, friends, and as a ship. > v <
Bokuto is also one of my favorite characters, along with Oikawa
I don't even know why I just really enjoy seeing them in action or whatever >0<
tbh Kuroo and Kenma are my faves. As characters, friends, and as a ship. > v <
Bokuto is also one of my favorite characters, along with Oikawa
I don't even know why I just really enjoy seeing them in action or whatever >0<
Ahhh such a coincidence I found this thread!! I just recently finished the haikyuu anime and am going to start the manga soon :D totally made my FR username after karasuno hahaha my favorite character is nishinoya, but I definitely love Hinata as well, I really have a weakness for the genki archetype :')
Ahhh such a coincidence I found this thread!! I just recently finished the haikyuu anime and am going to start the manga soon :D totally made my FR username after karasuno hahaha my favorite character is nishinoya, but I definitely love Hinata as well, I really have a weakness for the genki archetype :')
I started Haikyuu a few days ago and I love it its so amazing!! I don't know which is my favorite character, they're all so amazing, but for some reason I like Suga-san, Kageyama, Oikawa, Nishinoya, Tsukki, Hinata, Kenma, and, um, yeah, pretty much everyone.
I started Haikyuu a few days ago and I love it its so amazing!! I don't know which is my favorite character, they're all so amazing, but for some reason I like Suga-san, Kageyama, Oikawa, Nishinoya, Tsukki, Hinata, Kenma, and, um, yeah, pretty much everyone.
g7xAJY8.png
1 2 3