Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How Do You Organize Your Lair
1 2 3 4
@LastTyme

Personally I go by "who I really like". Progen first, then favourites. Often times I find myself rearranging my lair daily 'cause I like them all differently on different days
@LastTyme

Personally I go by "who I really like". Progen first, then favourites. Often times I find myself rearranging my lair daily 'cause I like them all differently on different days
Ha, I'm a little late here, but i organize mine by breeding pairs. First the Male, then the female. And the pairs themselves are organized where the longest cool downs are in the front of my lair. It makes it easier to pick whom to breed next :)

Then follows my unpaired pretties, grouped by breed and then cooldown. After that are AH then exalts.
Ha, I'm a little late here, but i organize mine by breeding pairs. First the Male, then the female. And the pairs themselves are organized where the longest cool downs are in the front of my lair. It makes it easier to pick whom to breed next :)

Then follows my unpaired pretties, grouped by breed and then cooldown. After that are AH then exalts.
Pairs and favs and then anything goes
Pairs and favs and then anything goes
1 2 3 4