Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How Do You Organize Your Lair
1 2 3 4
@LastTyme ~

Breeding pairs! I see a number of people have suggested this already.

If you don't have a lot of breeding pairs, maybe your favorite dragons/dragons you're most proud of toward the front? Or, if you have ranks and lore, perhaps the dragons with the highest rank or the lore you're most fond of toward the front?

My lair is organized in pairs, with my favorite dragons being toward the front. The dragon that represents me is in the middle of my lair, surrounded by all the other dragons. The first two dragons in my lair are my Clan's "founders", the third dragon the Clan leader, and his two guards following him. From there on out it's basically just dragons I'm more fond of / want to show off in various, random orders.

It's really just a matter of sifting stuff around until you find something you like! ^^
@LastTyme ~

Breeding pairs! I see a number of people have suggested this already.

If you don't have a lot of breeding pairs, maybe your favorite dragons/dragons you're most proud of toward the front? Or, if you have ranks and lore, perhaps the dragons with the highest rank or the lore you're most fond of toward the front?

My lair is organized in pairs, with my favorite dragons being toward the front. The dragon that represents me is in the middle of my lair, surrounded by all the other dragons. The first two dragons in my lair are my Clan's "founders", the third dragon the Clan leader, and his two guards following him. From there on out it's basically just dragons I'm more fond of / want to show off in various, random orders.

It's really just a matter of sifting stuff around until you find something you like! ^^
Rank, bruh!

although I've also had it organized by family, breeding pairs, and color.
Rank, bruh!

although I've also had it organized by family, breeding pairs, and color.
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
@LastTyme - I personally like to sort by color. I find it soothing to look at. =D
@LastTyme - I personally like to sort by color. I find it soothing to look at. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
Leaders, and then breed rarity, females coming first. I had it by color but I found that it meant all of my dragons were scattered all over the place, and I like doing the "pick a dragon" threads on Dragon Share, so having all of one breed together helped people see all of my dragons at once.
Leaders, and then breed rarity, females coming first. I had it by color but I found that it meant all of my dragons were scattered all over the place, and I like doing the "pick a dragon" threads on Dragon Share, so having all of one breed together helped people see all of my dragons at once.
I put my dragons in pairs, that way i don't get confused.

dragons i'm selling go in the back, as well as fodder.
I put my dragons in pairs, that way i don't get confused.

dragons i'm selling go in the back, as well as fodder.
4MKDoae.png
My clan lore involves an inner/outer clan, so inner clan is first, outer clan is second, and my princes-of-hell project dragons are third. It goes by rarity after that, more or less, and also sort of by pairings (if the paired dragons aren't next to each other, they generally are beneath each other).
My clan lore involves an inner/outer clan, so inner clan is first, outer clan is second, and my princes-of-hell project dragons are third. It goes by rarity after that, more or less, and also sort of by pairings (if the paired dragons aren't next to each other, they generally are beneath each other).
In pairs.
G1s first, then by favoritism. For sale dragons go last.
In pairs.
G1s first, then by favoritism. For sale dragons go last.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
not fodder//fodder. and that's the gist of it.
not fodder//fodder. and that's the gist of it.
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo1_540.gif
by color, not around the color wheel though. just like keeping all my red dragons in a group here, white dragons in a group there etc.

then it's just exalt fodder.
by color, not around the color wheel though. just like keeping all my red dragons in a group here, white dragons in a group there etc.

then it's just exalt fodder.
bHeX9bv.png
i keep my prettiest dragons on the first page, though i wish i had more room on it, and the further back = the dragons i don't want people looking at omg. usually they get put together in pairs, but it's not really specific organization as much as it is coincidence.
i keep my prettiest dragons on the first page, though i wish i had more room on it, and the further back = the dragons i don't want people looking at omg. usually they get put together in pairs, but it's not really specific organization as much as it is coincidence.
1 2 3 4