Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 3
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184
Rusty Pickaxe
Looks like it was last used years ago... Don't play with It'll give you Tetanus!

Venomspite Invader
An invasive species of fish, deadly when prepared wrong, delicacy if made like Mama always did!

Spoiled Landscape
The Environment these days, Huh?
Rusty Pickaxe
Looks like it was last used years ago... Don't play with It'll give you Tetanus!

Venomspite Invader
An invasive species of fish, deadly when prepared wrong, delicacy if made like Mama always did!

Spoiled Landscape
The Environment these days, Huh?
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.pngtumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png2kxSxyM3.giftumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngsnowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
Name: Citrus Lionfish
Caption: Adds a delicious tang when squeezed over seafood.

Name: Game Fowl
Caption: Tastes like chicken.

Name: Unfinished Painting
Caption: A masterpiece only in the eyes of the artist.
Name: Citrus Lionfish
Caption: Adds a delicious tang when squeezed over seafood.

Caption: Tastes like chicken.

Caption: A masterpiece only in the eyes of the artist.
[item=rusty pickaxe] [b]Name:[/b] Rusty Pickaxe [b]Caption:[/b] This corroded tool was unearthed from the vast plains of Dragonhome. Aside from rust, ownership remains in the faded initials that are etched into the handle. [item=Engaging still life] [b]Name: [/b]Engaging Still Life [b]Caption: [/b]This nature morte has been delicately composed; each stroke painted with significance. The world is but a canvas to our imagination! [item=Shale sliver] [b]Name: Shale Sliver[/b] [b]Caption: [/b]How very boring. Just a pile of flaking mud. Now who would want to touch that? Hatchlings...get [i]away[/i] from the shale!
Rusty Pickaxe
Name: Rusty Pickaxe

Caption: This corroded tool was unearthed from the vast plains of Dragonhome. Aside from rust, ownership remains in the faded initials that are etched into the handle.

Engaging Still Life
Name: Engaging Still Life

Caption: This nature morte has been delicately composed; each stroke painted with significance. The world is but a canvas to our imagination!

Shale Sliver
Name: Shale Sliver

Caption: How very boring. Just a pile of flaking mud. Now who would want to touch that? Hatchlings...get away from the shale!
15696565.png8798594.png9011012.png11207205.png19453656.png
[item=Unfinished Painting] [b]Name: [/b] Unfinished Painting [b]Description: [/b] Now, this part of the painting is very hard! Wait, nearly got it... ARGH! I QUIT! [item=Spoiled Landscape] [b]Name: [/b] Spoiled Landscape [b]Description: [/b] Now, this doesn't look so spoiled, it's perfectly fine, I ass- Oops! Spilled water onto it! [item=Game Fowl] [b]Name: [/b] Game Fowl [b]Description: [/b] [i]Please.[/i] Why is it, whenever this fowl comes along, all the players have a [i]irresistible[/i] urge to do some fouls?
Unfinished Painting
Description: Now, this part of the painting is very hard! Wait, nearly got it... ARGH! I QUIT!

Spoiled Landscape
Name: Spoiled Landscape
Description: Now, this doesn't look so spoiled, it's perfectly fine, I ***- Oops! Spilled water onto it!

Game Fowl
Description: Please. Why is it, whenever this fowl comes along, all the players have a irresistible urge to do some fouls?
OOso4C1.pngxxx they/them - fr+19 - carrd
quests | lore

not super active
Granite Chunk
Slowly but surely, the kitchen counter is coming together...

Spoiled Landscape
But is the painting that was bad, or was it the landscape that reeked?

Unfinished Painting
The motto of every artist boils down to "Screw it, that'll do!"
Granite Chunk
Slowly but surely, the kitchen counter is coming together...

Spoiled Landscape
But is the painting that was bad, or was it the landscape that reeked?

Unfinished Painting
The motto of every artist boils down to "Screw it, that'll do!"
[item=Unfinished Painting] Name: Unfinished Painting Description: They say genius is one percent inspiration and ninety nine percent perspiration. It's clear what percent is lacking here. [item=Engaging Still Life] Name: Engaging Still Life Description: The paint still hasn't dried. [item=Spoiled Landscape] Name: Spoiled Landscape Description: A beautiful canvas until someone tried to paint on it.
Unfinished Painting
Description: They say genius is one percent inspiration and ninety nine percent perspiration. It's clear what percent is lacking here.

Engaging Still Life
Name: Engaging Still Life
Description: The paint still hasn't dried.

Spoiled Landscape
Name: Spoiled Landscape
Description: A beautiful canvas until someone tried to paint on it.
Unsticky
Unsticky
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184