Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LIGHT DOM] Hewn City CLOSED
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 109 110
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3492206] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34923/3492206_350.png[/img] [/url] Illumini's finished cooking up a storm at base camp! With a hearty meal and plenty of goods in the back-packs, we're ready to send out brave adventurers with a full stomach!

3492206_350.png

Illumini's finished cooking up a storm at base camp! With a hearty meal and plenty of goods in the back-packs, we're ready to send out brave adventurers with a full stomach!
@glacevoleur
They've been received, exalted, and given maps to memorize! Thank you for your support! :>
@glacevoleur
They've been received, exalted, and given maps to memorize! Thank you for your support! :>
1MxOfPe.pnge7r9vup.png9yQjudC.png
@CarmineCranes I have a level 6 that I can send over, is the +1kt for adults still a deal? :3
@CarmineCranes I have a level 6 that I can send over, is the +1kt for adults still a deal? :3
tumblr_pqhrfpw8IM1ugssd3o10_500.png
@carminecranes sent 8 Lv6 +gene or breed bonus, 1 lv 7 + gene bonus for a total of 9.
@carminecranes sent 8 Lv6 +gene or breed bonus, 1 lv 7 + gene bonus for a total of 9.
@Calixia
Yup!

@NarcolepticTiger
Your dragons have been recorded, exalted, and given copies of tablets to practice translating! Thank you for your support! :D
@Calixia
Yup!

@NarcolepticTiger
Your dragons have been recorded, exalted, and given copies of tablets to practice translating! Thank you for your support! :D
1MxOfPe.pnge7r9vup.png9yQjudC.png
@Shiniillumi

Sorry for all those hatchies! >3<;; I feel bad!
@Shiniillumi

Sorry for all those hatchies! >3<;; I feel bad!
10z7e5w.jpginfiltrator_sm_by_xnedra22-d8kgf10.png2w6MyAl.pngxcn79x.jpg
@AveryLost

No worries! Due to lots of work this week, my funds are very healthy, which helps, as I won't be going to bed until Dominance Rollover Saturday night :D
@AveryLost

No worries! Due to lots of work this week, my funds are very healthy, which helps, as I won't be going to bed until Dominance Rollover Saturday night :D
@ShiniIllumi sending some lvl8s :)
@ShiniIllumi sending some lvl8s :)
Doing what I can before work, because once 04:30 FR time hits? I'm gone for the rest of the day ;o;
Doing what I can before work, because once 04:30 FR time hits? I'm gone for the rest of the day ;o;
va9Ovky.png
Alright! Illumini's packing it in for the night (or day? 8:20AM...). She's going to get some shut-eye, and will be back later to accept your dragons for Treasure or Gems!
Alright! Illumini's packing it in for the night (or day? 8:20AM...). She's going to get some shut-eye, and will be back later to accept your dragons for Treasure or Gems!
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 109 110