Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Ayyy lmao
1 2
whats up !?

im tyrin, i have the mother of all splinters and her sister in my finger rn and it feels awful :)
im kind of completely clueless when it comes to this game, but dragons !!! so im here !
are there space dragons because that would be so cool !
im not that good at intro messages, so im kind of just putting whatever comes to mind. im sorry if my word-vomit annoys anyone :(

¡¡¡ come @ me if you like pokemon, animal crossing, of teen wolf because ohmyGOD !!! :D
whats up !?

im tyrin, i have the mother of all splinters and her sister in my finger rn and it feels awful :)
im kind of completely clueless when it comes to this game, but dragons !!! so im here !
are there space dragons because that would be so cool !
im not that good at intro messages, so im kind of just putting whatever comes to mind. im sorry if my word-vomit annoys anyone :(

¡¡¡ come @ me if you like pokemon, animal crossing, of teen wolf because ohmyGOD !!! :D
team_instinct_pixel_by_awesomeadam76-da9x1z2.pngwater_ani.gif
Hiya! Hope you get your splinter out soon. I just joined today and am slowly picking some stuff up.

Do you play Animal Crossing on the Wii?? I have it for the Wii and Gamecube :D
Hiya! Hope you get your splinter out soon. I just joined today and am slowly picking some stuff up.

Do you play Animal Crossing on the Wii?? I have it for the Wii and Gamecube :D
FGEF3ML.png
@Tyrin
Welcome, fellow Poké-nerd! B) *high-fives your non-splintered hand for dragon and Animal Crossing wub* I've only had the chance to play New Leaf so far but zomg it's addicting as all heck! :o
@Tyrin
Welcome, fellow Poké-nerd! B) *high-fives your non-splintered hand for dragon and Animal Crossing wub* I've only had the chance to play New Leaf so far but zomg it's addicting as all heck! :o
tumblr_inline_oki65tLbzS1tfmvub_100.pngE6nL5Eq.png
@KatieKat81

thank you ! i hope it comes out soon too, its been there for days :(

i just joined today too ! as to picking stuff up, i found out that your flights private forums will have disscussions specifically for us newbies, so it might help to check that out.

my sister broke our wii a few years ago so i dont play animal crossing on that, but i do play new leaf on my 3ds :) i have two towns and its so much fun !!! :D
@KatieKat81

thank you ! i hope it comes out soon too, its been there for days :(

i just joined today too ! as to picking stuff up, i found out that your flights private forums will have disscussions specifically for us newbies, so it might help to check that out.

my sister broke our wii a few years ago so i dont play animal crossing on that, but i do play new leaf on my 3ds :) i have two towns and its so much fun !!! :D
@dragonfan2k8

thank you for sparing my injured hand !

im so happy to find other people who like pokemon on here ! :D

ive only ever played new leaf as well, but ooooohohoho yeah, it is SO addicting ! i actually have two towns (my main and a wip deer town) :)
@dragonfan2k8

thank you for sparing my injured hand !

im so happy to find other people who like pokemon on here ! :D

ive only ever played new leaf as well, but ooooohohoho yeah, it is SO addicting ! i actually have two towns (my main and a wip deer town) :)
I'm new myself, a competitive breeder and battler here for pokemon myself. Never touched any animal crossing games. Welcome though :) If you have any questions, shoot them over my way and I can ask my friend. He's friendly enough. Have fun and welcome once again!
I'm new myself, a competitive breeder and battler here for pokemon myself. Never touched any animal crossing games. Welcome though :) If you have any questions, shoot them over my way and I can ask my friend. He's friendly enough. Have fun and welcome once again!
@Pyrehydra

i apparently have a very good handle on the forums lol, but thank you ! i will be sure to send you a message if i ever have any questions :)

i mostly shiny hunt and breed pokemon for wondertrade now a days. i want to try doing nuzlockes, but i only have one copy of my pokemon games :(
@Pyrehydra

i apparently have a very good handle on the forums lol, but thank you ! i will be sure to send you a message if i ever have any questions :)

i mostly shiny hunt and breed pokemon for wondertrade now a days. i want to try doing nuzlockes, but i only have one copy of my pokemon games :(
Hey @Tyrin! I'm doing a giveaway for the new players to participate in, so please feel free to come join in! I hope you enjoy your time here! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1537286
Hey @Tyrin! I'm doing a giveaway for the new players to participate in, so please feel free to come join in! I hope you enjoy your time here! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1537286
@Tyrin I've been thinking of picking up a 3ds for my son for Christmas as he LOVES animal crossing and Pokemon too. Would you recommend it?

Thank you for the info on the forums, I will definitely check it out.
@Tyrin I've been thinking of picking up a 3ds for my son for Christmas as he LOVES animal crossing and Pokemon too. Would you recommend it?

Thank you for the info on the forums, I will definitely check it out.
FGEF3ML.png
@KatieKat81

if you dont mind the bulkiness, i would actually recommend the 2ds. people dont normally use the 3d function anyways because the way they make it 3d is all kinds of weird and you have to hold it at a certain distance and at the right angle. now i heard they were trying to improve the 3d screen, but i dont know if theyve done it yet. :/ plus the 2ds is $20-$30 cheaper than a 3ds

if you do opt for the 3ds, i would recommend you dont get him the 3ds xl. its HUGE. it takes up so much space ! its the same size as 3 iphone 6+ stacked up one atop the other and not really worth the extra $$$

(also, they did release the "new 3ds xl" with the better 3d and a bunch of other little improvements, but its $200 so like, if you want that go for it yo. )

whichever one you buy though, your son would totally be happy with it im sure :)
@KatieKat81

if you dont mind the bulkiness, i would actually recommend the 2ds. people dont normally use the 3d function anyways because the way they make it 3d is all kinds of weird and you have to hold it at a certain distance and at the right angle. now i heard they were trying to improve the 3d screen, but i dont know if theyve done it yet. :/ plus the 2ds is $20-$30 cheaper than a 3ds

if you do opt for the 3ds, i would recommend you dont get him the 3ds xl. its HUGE. it takes up so much space ! its the same size as 3 iphone 6+ stacked up one atop the other and not really worth the extra $$$

(also, they did release the "new 3ds xl" with the better 3d and a bunch of other little improvements, but its $200 so like, if you want that go for it yo. )

whichever one you buy though, your son would totally be happy with it im sure :)
1 2