Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fang-TASTICAL Portraits [CLOSED FOR NOW]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@nalrene Here they are! I love Yax and Drax's bios, so I thought it'd be cute if the scribblelizards looked like they could be interacting with one another. If there are any changes you'd like me to make, please let me know. Thank you for your business! [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/061a1bf69c117ff672589fdf012ff16d/tumblr_nrlxfzFxFU1ri1udio1_400.png[/img] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/f8cdccee091680279fd3df2a57ba424c/tumblr_nrlxfzFxFU1ri1udio2_400.png[/img]
@nalrene
Here they are! I love Yax and Drax's bios, so I thought it'd be cute if the scribblelizards looked like they could be interacting with one another. If there are any changes you'd like me to make, please let me know. Thank you for your business!

tumblr_nrlxfzFxFU1ri1udio1_400.png
tumblr_nrlxfzFxFU1ri1udio2_400.png
@fangoftofu

I love it! Thank you, so much!
@fangoftofu

I love it! Thank you, so much!
UwkMyF.png
@nalrene Glad you like 'em ^.^
@nalrene Glad you like 'em ^.^
bump! And also: Yay! Thundercrack Discount!
bump! And also: Yay! Thundercrack Discount!
bloop! TC discount is almost over
bloop! TC discount is almost over
bunp
bunp
bumpies!
bumpies!
hi im new what do u do with the drawings....

Bump!!
hi im new what do u do with the drawings....

Bump!!
@ShelbyMustang10 Sorry, I didn't see your comment until now, thanks for the bump! ^.^

You can put the drawings in your dragon's "bio" (it says "Information," but most people call it the bio). Click here and scroll down a bit and you can see what I mean.

You can also put images in your forum signature, like the fae gif in mine (um, you may want to google how to do that or ask someone else, b/c I'm bad at explaining coding stuff to people)

Sometimes people have commissioned me for art of their OCs, which they probably use on other pet sites.

Or, you can just keep the drawing on your desktop and look at it every so often and think "Gawsh, that's so pretty!" and maybe stroke the computer screen a little, cherishing the beautiful masterpiece in front of you

Really, it's all up to you! :)
@ShelbyMustang10 Sorry, I didn't see your comment until now, thanks for the bump! ^.^

You can put the drawings in your dragon's "bio" (it says "Information," but most people call it the bio). Click here and scroll down a bit and you can see what I mean.

You can also put images in your forum signature, like the fae gif in mine (um, you may want to google how to do that or ask someone else, b/c I'm bad at explaining coding stuff to people)

Sometimes people have commissioned me for art of their OCs, which they probably use on other pet sites.

Or, you can just keep the drawing on your desktop and look at it every so often and think "Gawsh, that's so pretty!" and maybe stroke the computer screen a little, cherishing the beautiful masterpiece in front of you

Really, it's all up to you! :)
bumpsies!
bumpsies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8