Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | im done with fr
1 2 3
Bring out the tunics of shame too!
Bring out the tunics of shame too!
LIo8D8G.gif
DRAGON SHAMING

GIVE THEM DUMB HATS OR TUNICS OF SHAME
DRAGON SHAMING

GIVE THEM DUMB HATS OR TUNICS OF SHAME
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
The female wanted you to remember them for centuries because her mate is irresistable
The female wanted you to remember them for centuries because her mate is irresistable
FooterAds.gif
@violinistshewolf

*squints*

I see what you did there
@violinistshewolf

*squints*

I see what you did there

puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff

FR +9
@VigilanteSnail ;) >:D doo doo doo doo doo doo-doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo (very hard to do music with text ^^")
@VigilanteSnail ;) >:D doo doo doo doo doo doo-doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo (very hard to do music with text ^^")
FooterAds.gif
@violinistshewolf (yo I love your username. violin > other string instruments amirite)

*bud-dum tish* (lmao I feel your pain *tries desperately to figure out what music this is*)
@violinistshewolf (yo I love your username. violin > other string instruments amirite)

*bud-dum tish* (lmao I feel your pain *tries desperately to figure out what music this is*)

puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff

FR +9
@IndigoPi
Give that hatchling some really cool lore and because its that pair's only egg you should make them super special and stuff, take the opportunity!!
@IndigoPi
Give that hatchling some really cool lore and because its that pair's only egg you should make them super special and stuff, take the opportunity!!
nZdOLj1.gif
@violinistshewolf
you found me out. im fob trash

@Xylothorax
!!! I'm totally doing that

@violinistshewolf
you found me out. im fob trash

@Xylothorax
!!! I'm totally doing that

tumblr_nvdcwmZRUQ1uxrs0vo1_100.png
@IndigoPi shame them with sweaters.
@IndigoPi shame them with sweaters.