Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hey everyone.~ So, my sister @sly is going off to college in a day omg. [center][img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/f6ec525ddc25b003295bbd3a75b87dbc/tumblr_n2ftjtPYbk1qm6oc3o1_500.gif[/img][/center] We're both giving away some dragons (EDIT: sly is actually out! She's going to keep everyone else.) in order to celebrate/not have them rot in her lair. o/ The rules are pretty simple: 1. You may choose any dragon listed before our progenitors. The soil pearlcatcher Sehun is your stopping point in my lair, while the steel fae Loki is sly's stopping point. 2. Please choose only one dragon. If you would like more than one you can buy them from us! Just tell us which one you want by posting some information (ID/name/link/some combo of those) on this thread and we'll give you a price. 3. No pm's please, we prefer you post on this thread. 4. Das it. I will initiate the CR for one treasure with you. This is so two people don't CR me for the same dragon and I accidentally send it to the person who asked second. Any dragons you want to buy will be on hold until we decide on a price or you decide you don't want them. That's really about it. o3o' EDIT: Right, the food thing. I too have some hungry dragons but I'm runnin' p low on food. We've decided sly will also pm you over some food if you get a hungry dragon from me. EDIT: JK wow we both forgot that converted food can't be sent out. Can you tell we've been on hiatus or nah. We have no food for you guys, sorry. :( EDIT: Leaving soon, sly will still be here. I'm going to take care of any cr's when I get back. [:
Hey everyone.~ So, my sister @sly is going off to college in a day omg.
tumblr_n2ftjtPYbk1qm6oc3o1_500.gif

We're both giving away some dragons (EDIT: sly is actually out! She's going to keep everyone else.) in order to celebrate/not have them rot in her lair. o/
The rules are pretty simple:
1. You may choose any dragon listed before our progenitors. The soil pearlcatcher Sehun is your stopping point in my lair, while the steel fae Loki is sly's stopping point.
2. Please choose only one dragon. If you would like more than one you can buy them from us! Just tell us which one you want by posting some information (ID/name/link/some combo of those) on this thread and we'll give you a price.
3. No pm's please, we prefer you post on this thread.
4. Das it.

I will initiate the CR for one treasure with you. This is so two people don't CR me for the same dragon and I accidentally send it to the person who asked second.

Any dragons you want to buy will be on hold until we decide on a price or you decide you don't want them.

That's really about it. o3o'

EDIT: Right, the food thing. I too have some hungry dragons but I'm runnin' p low on food. We've decided sly will also pm you over some food if you get a hungry dragon from me.
EDIT: JK wow we both forgot that converted food can't be sent out. Can you tell we've been on hiatus or nah. We have no food for you guys, sorry. :(
EDIT: Leaving soon, sly will still be here. I'm going to take care of any cr's when I get back. [:
Good yard
oh one thing about my dragons is a lot of them are starving but i have food so i will also send you 50 food points in a message. I FED WHO I COULD UM //sweats// besides that basically everything verm said!! remember for me the dragon you would stop at is loki :>

have fun and i hope you find a dragon you like!!
oh one thing about my dragons is a lot of them are starving but i have food so i will also send you 50 food points in a message. I FED WHO I COULD UM //sweats// besides that basically everything verm said!! remember for me the dragon you would stop at is loki :>

have fun and i hope you find a dragon you like!!
@sly are all of your dragons available? or just a select few?
@sly are all of your dragons available? or just a select few?
@AraFyndworth so for me everyone is available except for loki and all past loki. but she is on the last page actually so most of them are up for grabs! :D
@AraFyndworth so for me everyone is available except for loki and all past loki. but she is on the last page actually so most of them are up for grabs! :D
PrimaryWhite Iridescent
SecondaryWhite Shimmer
TertiaryAzure Gembond

Do you think that I could have the Wild Claw dragon please?
PrimaryWhite Iridescent
SecondaryWhite Shimmer
TertiaryAzure Gembond

Do you think that I could have the Wild Claw dragon please?
@Vermilionrocks @sly I've moved this to the Raffles forum, as this is a giveaway. Thank you!
@Vermilionrocks @sly I've moved this to the Raffles forum, as this is a giveaway. Thank you!
@Barbie ono omg i am so sorry for the trouble, thank you for moving it
@Barbie ono omg i am so sorry for the trouble, thank you for moving it
@sly can I please have your gorgeous Seafoam/Seafoam/Seafoam wildclaw girl? Best of luck in college by the way, it's hard work but a ton of fun!
@sly can I please have your gorgeous Seafoam/Seafoam/Seafoam wildclaw girl? Best of luck in college by the way, it's hard work but a ton of fun!
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo7_500.png
@AraFyndworth cr sent!!
@FallenLily yes of course! i'm sending the cr now. thank you so much, i really love the college i'm going to so hopefully i'll have a lot of fun there c:
@AraFyndworth cr sent!!
@FallenLily yes of course! i'm sending the cr now. thank you so much, i really love the college i'm going to so hopefully i'll have a lot of fun there c:
@sly thanks so much! I bet you'll love it. C:
@sly thanks so much! I bet you'll love it. C:
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo7_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8