Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Brilliant Brightshine!
1 2 3
@ JCStitches

I've gotten two from battling.
@ JCStitches

I've gotten two from battling.
Crabbie's Adoptables Hatchery
@Admers Really? Excellent! Thanks for sharing, then!
@Admers Really? Excellent! Thanks for sharing, then!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Holy smokes, this familiar... [item=light sprite] Ermahgerd... I feel the need to get that cute thing. *A* Too bad I wasted my gathering turns too... I should've asked. Well, back to coliseum I go... ;w;
Holy smokes, this familiar... Light Sprite

Ermahgerd... I feel the need to get that cute thing. *A*

Too bad I wasted my gathering turns too... I should've asked. Well, back to coliseum I go... ;w;
Happy Brightshine :)

*hisses at light*

Ahhh noooo! Wish I would have known about the tablets BEFORE I used all my turns today. :( That sucks.
Happy Brightshine :)

*hisses at light*

Ahhh noooo! Wish I would have known about the tablets BEFORE I used all my turns today. :( That sucks.
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
I haven't tried the training zone, but they seem more likely to drop off of light enemies. I've gotten most of mine from those bonepriest things.
I haven't tried the training zone, but they seem more likely to drop off of light enemies. I've gotten most of mine from those bonepriest things.
Clear skies and brilliant light to all!

My experience so far is that if you fight a light enemy, you get a tablet about half the time. If there isn't a light foe, I haven't gotten a tablet yet, so either it's a rarer drop for them or they don't drop them at all.

And, yes, my dragons need that familiar. Too very cute!
Clear skies and brilliant light to all!

My experience so far is that if you fight a light enemy, you get a tablet about half the time. If there isn't a light foe, I haven't gotten a tablet yet, so either it's a rarer drop for them or they don't drop them at all.

And, yes, my dragons need that familiar. Too very cute!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
The tablets will drop commonly off of light-element enemies, and uncommonly off of neutral/no element enemies.
The tablets will drop commonly off of light-element enemies, and uncommonly off of neutral/no element enemies.
Happy Brightshine from the Arcane flight!
Anyone have a full view/the Light Sprite familiar equipped? I'd love to see it so I know for sure that I want it *w*
Happy Brightshine from the Arcane flight!
Anyone have a full view/the Light Sprite familiar equipped? I'd love to see it so I know for sure that I want it *w*
Clan Lore | Clan Gallery | Art Blog | FR Blog9eeae65bbff59dbbc51fbb14e63503493b3f830e.png
@StarrySeas [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/975.png[/img] I love it <3
@StarrySeas 975.png I love it <3

Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
-screeches-
yes
the want levels are high.

(also thanks for the picture : D <3)
-screeches-
yes
the want levels are high.

(also thanks for the picture : D <3)
Clan Lore | Clan Gallery | Art Blog | FR Blog9eeae65bbff59dbbc51fbb14e63503493b3f830e.png
1 2 3