Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [AH] Generalized dragon color search
1 2
It's pretty hard to find specific colors and combinations, so I'm suggesting a more general search for colors. In addition to being able to look for each specific color, have color groupings: greens, blues, reds, etc. That way you can search amongst all of the variations of one color.
It's pretty hard to find specific colors and combinations, so I'm suggesting a more general search for colors. In addition to being able to look for each specific color, have color groupings: greens, blues, reds, etc. That way you can search amongst all of the variations of one color.
76FRniS.gif
You just got to be going with what feels right at where your heart's up in, you know?
Support, or as other people have suggested also be able to select a "range" of colors to search (which gives you slightly more control, I think).
Support, or as other people have suggested also be able to select a "range" of colors to search (which gives you slightly more control, I think).
This would be amazing. A ranged search like Terhothyl said would be great.
This would be amazing. A ranged search like Terhothyl said would be great.
support :] Or even just searching for a slice of the color wheel, since some colors are weird and arent by other colors that match it [im looking at you, fire!]
support :] Or even just searching for a slice of the color wheel, since some colors are weird and arent by other colors that match it [im looking at you, fire!]
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
Yes, please.
Yes, please.
snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gifje1KGwo.pngsnowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif
I support all enhancements to make AH searching easier!

Though I'm pretty sure this has been suggested, along with every other possible way to improve AH searching...
I support all enhancements to make AH searching easier!

Though I'm pretty sure this has been suggested, along with every other possible way to improve AH searching...
s0VUoD0.png
INFINITE SUPPORT
INFINITE SUPPORT
FR Blog
Main/Humor blog
Yeeessss though indeed selecting a range with the user picking the colors would be ideal. (Selecting a range and being able to de-select certain colors in the range *cough magenta/leaf/etc cough* would be even more idealererer but probably pretty cluttered.)
Yeeessss though indeed selecting a range with the user picking the colors would be ideal. (Selecting a range and being able to de-select certain colors in the range *cough magenta/leaf/etc cough* would be even more idealererer but probably pretty cluttered.)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Definitely support. Having a color range search would be really helpful.
Definitely support. Having a color range search would be really helpful.
bmc86yo.pngC7i9WrC.pngcOEuydC.pngMUSskfQ.png
Definitely support. It's been wanted for a long time.
Definitely support. It's been wanted for a long time.
1 2