Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Discount Marketplace items! 9% off!
Plague's in the lead! I'm happy to deliver discount scrolls to people at low prices. Here are some of the basic prices.

Breed Changes:
Tundra/Fae/Mirror/Guardian: 45,500t
Pearlcatcher/Ridgeback: 227,500t
Snapper/Spiral: 295,750t
No Skydancer scrolls as I don't trust my ability to snipe those.

Genes:
Gembond: 182,000t
Seraph/Freckle: 113,750t
Clown: 159,250t
Tiger: 122,850
Speckle: 81,900t

I don't remember the others off the top of my head, but multiply the market price times .91 and you'll have your result. When you get a decimal point, round up.

Ping me here and send the treasure or gems to my inbox (with the name of the item you want in the title, please!) and I'll get you a scroll as soon as I can! I'm in law school right now so I can't guarantee they'll come instantaneously but it's my top priority and you'll receive it within 24 hours.
Plague's in the lead! I'm happy to deliver discount scrolls to people at low prices. Here are some of the basic prices.

Breed Changes:
Tundra/Fae/Mirror/Guardian: 45,500t
Pearlcatcher/Ridgeback: 227,500t
Snapper/Spiral: 295,750t
No Skydancer scrolls as I don't trust my ability to snipe those.

Genes:
Gembond: 182,000t
Seraph/Freckle: 113,750t
Clown: 159,250t
Tiger: 122,850
Speckle: 81,900t

I don't remember the others off the top of my head, but multiply the market price times .91 and you'll have your result. When you get a decimal point, round up.

Ping me here and send the treasure or gems to my inbox (with the name of the item you want in the title, please!) and I'll get you a scroll as soon as I can! I'm in law school right now so I can't guarantee they'll come instantaneously but it's my top priority and you'll receive it within 24 hours.
Hello! Just to let you know, your price for the tiger scrolls is a little low. You may want to correct that before people get too excited.

@minkylowlife
Hello! Just to let you know, your price for the tiger scrolls is a little low. You may want to correct that before people get too excited.

@minkylowlife
Whoops! Thanks for letting me know, I was going off memory for that one. You're a lifesaver, @furleshand.
Whoops! Thanks for letting me know, I was going off memory for that one. You're a lifesaver, @furleshand.
@minkylowlife I think it's maybe 122500 with the discount?
Anyway, you bet. :)
@minkylowlife I think it's maybe 122500 with the discount?
Anyway, you bet. :)
@minkylowlife Sent you the Eyespot money, and bumping this for you. c:
@minkylowlife Sent you the Eyespot money, and bumping this for you. c:
item_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gif em
tundra supremacy
i've been on this site for 800 years
Sent! :) thank you!
Sent! :) thank you!
Bump!
Bump!
bump!
bump!