Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 133 134
Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
My character(s) are all original characters (my dragons), though they are named after fandom characters. They do, however, all have original personalities and biographies, and can be found on their page depending on which character a potential roleplay partner is interested in writing with. I have four dragons that I wouldn't mind roleplaying with, which I will provide links below, along with three(ish) words describing them and their gender. Just click their names to be brought to their pages and their (small) biographies:
Jaehwan (female): Clumsy, energetic, playful, flighty.
Sungjong (female): Drama queen, sassy, brat, loyal.
Sungyeol (male): Childish, immature, energetic, jokester, low self-esteem.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
Not specifically. I'm more so looking to try out an into storyline/roleplay thread, to see how my dragon reacts to the interested rp partner's dragon before we decide on a serious thread idea.

For future reference, I am up for writing any genre of roleplay, be it happy or sad.
Player Information
Average reply length?
About 3-5 paragraphs is my average, though I am up for longer.

Average reply speed?
3-5 paragraphs = 1+/day
more = 1/day

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
Original characters would be preferred, especially other people roleplaying with their dragons, and no god-modding. My character is my own. I also write in third person, and would appreciate if you did as well, just because it makes more sense to me. Other than that, just follow general roleplay etiquette- if something I wrote bothers you, tell me. If my character did something that you aren't ok with, tell me. If you want to drop the thread, tell me instead of just going quiet. Yeah. Just respect me and my character, and I'll respect you and yours.

Would you like to share any additional information?
I've been roleplaying for quite a while, both on forums and tumblr, so I'm not new to this whole shebam. But it doesn't matter to me whether you have experience or not- just as long as you are as excited to write as I am!

Not really anything else, but mostly because I don't know what else to say. If you are interested, please PM me! I'd love to chat and discuss it, or answer any questions you may have.
Character Information
My character(s) are all original characters (my dragons), though they are named after fandom characters. They do, however, all have original personalities and biographies, and can be found on their page depending on which character a potential roleplay partner is interested in writing with. I have four dragons that I wouldn't mind roleplaying with, which I will provide links below, along with three(ish) words describing them and their gender. Just click their names to be brought to their pages and their (small) biographies:
Jaehwan (female): Clumsy, energetic, playful, flighty.
Sungjong (female): Drama queen, sassy, brat, loyal.
Sungyeol (male): Childish, immature, energetic, jokester, low self-esteem.

Not specifically. I'm more so looking to try out an into storyline/roleplay thread, to see how my dragon reacts to the interested rp partner's dragon before we decide on a serious thread idea.

For future reference, I am up for writing any genre of roleplay, be it happy or sad.
Player Information
Average reply length?
About 3-5 paragraphs is my average, though I am up for longer.

Average reply speed?
3-5 paragraphs = 1+/day
more = 1/day

Original characters would be preferred, especially other people roleplaying with their dragons, and no god-modding. My character is my own. I also write in third person, and would appreciate if you did as well, just because it makes more sense to me. Other than that, just follow general roleplay etiquette- if something I wrote bothers you, tell me. If my character did something that you aren't ok with, tell me. If you want to drop the thread, tell me instead of just going quiet. Yeah. Just respect me and my character, and I'll respect you and yours.

I've been roleplaying for quite a while, both on forums and tumblr, so I'm not new to this whole shebam. But it doesn't matter to me whether you have experience or not- just as long as you are as excited to write as I am!

Not really anything else, but mostly because I don't know what else to say. If you are interested, please PM me! I'd love to chat and discuss it, or answer any questions you may have.
4doPNEy.gif
Character Information

I'm currently interested in RPing with humanized/gijinka dragons! I'm slowly developing personalities for all of them, however, there are a handful i'll be sticking to: Harbinger, Yang, Tyr, Saffron, Faunus and Selene. They don't all have biographies yet, but if you're interested in RPing with one that doesn't have a bio just shoot me a PM! Their personalities are fleshed out, just...I procrastinate when it comes to coding the bios ;O;

I love arranged marriages to end wars! Other than that, I don't have a specific storyline in mind. I love all types of fluff and angst, though, and i'm literally pretty much open to anything.

Player Information

Average reply length?
My average reply length is three healthy sized paragraphs at about 500 words but I can go longer if given enough material to go off of. I prefer not to do one liners or one paragraph--I generally can't say everything I want to in such a small amount of words!

Average reply speed?
anywhere from an hour to a day or two. I try to reply as fast as I can but sometimes I don't feel like writing or I try to write and nothing comes out. Generally, though, I tend to reply within twenty four hours.

I won't do groups, but i'd prefer if my rp partner was over 16 but under 20. I turn 18 in five months and anything above/below those ages makes me uncomfortable with certain content unless I trust you.

I just wanna toss out that I am looking to do ships! Romance RPs are my favorite. I've been roleplaying for years but I don't mind if my RP partner is a bit new! Just shoot me a message and we can get something going :^) I'd love to meet you!
Character Information

I'm currently interested in RPing with humanized/gijinka dragons! I'm slowly developing personalities for all of them, however, there are a handful i'll be sticking to: Harbinger, Yang, Tyr, Saffron, Faunus and Selene. They don't all have biographies yet, but if you're interested in RPing with one that doesn't have a bio just shoot me a PM! Their personalities are fleshed out, just...I procrastinate when it comes to coding the bios ;O;

I love arranged marriages to end wars! Other than that, I don't have a specific storyline in mind. I love all types of fluff and angst, though, and i'm literally pretty much open to anything.

Player Information

Average reply length?
My average reply length is three healthy sized paragraphs at about 500 words but I can go longer if given enough material to go off of. I prefer not to do one liners or one paragraph--I generally can't say everything I want to in such a small amount of words!

Average reply speed?
anywhere from an hour to a day or two. I try to reply as fast as I can but sometimes I don't feel like writing or I try to write and nothing comes out. Generally, though, I tend to reply within twenty four hours.

I won't do groups, but i'd prefer if my rp partner was over 16 but under 20. I turn 18 in five months and anything above/below those ages makes me uncomfortable with certain content unless I trust you.

I just wanna toss out that I am looking to do ships! Romance RPs are my favorite. I've been roleplaying for years but I don't mind if my RP partner is a bit new! Just shoot me a message and we can get something going :^) I'd love to meet you!
Character Information
My characters tend to be OCs, usually custom made for the roleplay they take place in, though there are usually some tropes I follow. These tropes are usually along the lines of "human", "bookworm", and "dark past"

If yes, please describe.

I don't have any real preference storyline-wise, I just wanna start roleplaying again.

Average reply length?
Depending on what my character(s) are up to, the length varies from a few sentences (interactions with another character), to several paragraphs (internal monologues or convos between personal OCs)

Average reply speed?
I tend to check FR once or twice daily, but this might change with the oncoming school year (in which I will slow down), or if I actually get into a roleplay (in which I will speed up).

I would really like to work with people that are interested in keeping up the RP, and won't just drop it when they get bored of it, or at least discuss why they're leaving so we can find a clean exit for their character(s).
I would also like to work with people who keep their responses to a readable length (3-4 paragraphs max), but this is optional.

I don't think so, I guess just message me if you want to work together on an RP or something?
Character Information
My characters tend to be OCs, usually custom made for the roleplay they take place in, though there are usually some tropes I follow. These tropes are usually along the lines of "human", "bookworm", and "dark past"

If yes, please describe.

I don't have any real preference storyline-wise, I just wanna start roleplaying again.

Average reply length?
Depending on what my character(s) are up to, the length varies from a few sentences (interactions with another character), to several paragraphs (internal monologues or convos between personal OCs)

Average reply speed?
I tend to check FR once or twice daily, but this might change with the oncoming school year (in which I will slow down), or if I actually get into a roleplay (in which I will speed up).

I would really like to work with people that are interested in keeping up the RP, and won't just drop it when they get bored of it, or at least discuss why they're leaving so we can find a clean exit for their character(s).
I would also like to work with people who keep their responses to a readable length (3-4 paragraphs max), but this is optional.

I don't think so, I guess just message me if you want to work together on an RP or something?
Character Information
I have a lot of original characters to work with or I'd love to make up original characters for specific plots! I don't really do strictly animal/dragon rps but werewolves or shapeshifters and the like is fine with me. :>

I don't have specifics in mind so I'd love to hear any plots anyone has in mind. As for me I tend to like more modern settings (which can be realistic or something like an urban fantasy, scifi etc.) or some post apocalyptic stuff! I'm a sucker for vampires or witches and supernatural stuff like that too if anyone's down for something like that ahah
Romance wise I'm cool with a romance plot, a romance subplot, or just no romance at all c:
whatever seems to work out best. I usually do f/f or nonbinary characters but I'm open to hearing suggestions for anything~

Player Information

Average reply length?
It depends on the situation and who I'm rping with but I usually go for a couple paragraphs at least.

Average reply speed?
For the rest of the month I'll probably be able to get at least 1-2 replies out a day unless they're particularly long. I can do more though if the replies are coming easily to me that day lmao. In any case, once school starts back up at the end of the month I'll have less time but I should still get at least one reply done a day.

I don't do any non-con/underage/slavery etc. things like that.
Otherwise just general roleplay etiqeutte ! can't think of anything big rn.

I type kind of casually here but no worries I don't rp like this lool
I usually RP offsite (e-mail, Google Doc, offsite forum etc.) but PM/forums here could work too.
If we end up rping I'll probably draw the characters :o
I suppose that's it, sorry that this was so general lol, if you want to know more feel free to PM me, there's no pressure if it turns out we don't work well together!
Character Information
I have a lot of original characters to work with or I'd love to make up original characters for specific plots! I don't really do strictly animal/dragon rps but werewolves or shapeshifters and the like is fine with me. :>

I don't have specifics in mind so I'd love to hear any plots anyone has in mind. As for me I tend to like more modern settings (which can be realistic or something like an urban fantasy, scifi etc.) or some post apocalyptic stuff! I'm a sucker for vampires or witches and supernatural stuff like that too if anyone's down for something like that ahah
Romance wise I'm cool with a romance plot, a romance subplot, or just no romance at all c:
whatever seems to work out best. I usually do f/f or nonbinary characters but I'm open to hearing suggestions for anything~

Player Information

Average reply length?
It depends on the situation and who I'm rping with but I usually go for a couple paragraphs at least.

Average reply speed?
For the rest of the month I'll probably be able to get at least 1-2 replies out a day unless they're particularly long. I can do more though if the replies are coming easily to me that day lmao. In any case, once school starts back up at the end of the month I'll have less time but I should still get at least one reply done a day.

I don't do any non-con/underage/slavery etc. things like that.
Otherwise just general roleplay etiqeutte ! can't think of anything big rn.

I type kind of casually here but no worries I don't rp like this lool
I usually RP offsite (e-mail, Google Doc, offsite forum etc.) but PM/forums here could work too.
If we end up rping I'll probably draw the characters :o
I suppose that's it, sorry that this was so general lol, if you want to know more feel free to PM me, there's no pressure if it turns out we don't work well together!
Hello! Not a new roleplayer, but I'm new to the FR forums. :) Looking to try RPing on here, so without further ado:

Character Information
I tend to prefer roleplaying original characters, even within fandom-specific RPs. That doesn't mean I'm opposed to RPing fandom characters, though! I also am open to RPing multiple characters at once (within reason, of course), and sometimes I prefer this if it helps make the storyline more interesting/developed. I can RP male or female characters of various ages/genres.

Not particularly. I'm open to ideas. :)

Player Information
Depending on how it will further the RP/my mood, I'll generally post anywhere from a paragraph or longer. My personal rule for myself is to post things that will help the storyline move along.

My reply speed also varies, but I'm not a lightning-fast RPer. At most you'll probably get 1-3 replies a day/week. Again, I try to RP with quality in mind, so hopefully those replies will be worth the wait! I also understand if you yourself don't reply right away.

Try to pay attention to spelling/grammar (I'm not going to lynch you for the occasional misspelled word, though). Try to further the storyline with your posts, which basically just means give me stuff to work with when I reply to you. And of course, let's squee about our characters and have fun! :D

I've been RPing for about 10 years now. I also enjoy getting to know my RP partners as people, so feel free to send me a private message to chat any time!
Hello! Not a new roleplayer, but I'm new to the FR forums. :) Looking to try RPing on here, so without further ado:

Character Information
I tend to prefer roleplaying original characters, even within fandom-specific RPs. That doesn't mean I'm opposed to RPing fandom characters, though! I also am open to RPing multiple characters at once (within reason, of course), and sometimes I prefer this if it helps make the storyline more interesting/developed. I can RP male or female characters of various ages/genres.

Not particularly. I'm open to ideas. :)

Player Information
Depending on how it will further the RP/my mood, I'll generally post anywhere from a paragraph or longer. My personal rule for myself is to post things that will help the storyline move along.

My reply speed also varies, but I'm not a lightning-fast RPer. At most you'll probably get 1-3 replies a day/week. Again, I try to RP with quality in mind, so hopefully those replies will be worth the wait! I also understand if you yourself don't reply right away.

Try to pay attention to spelling/grammar (I'm not going to lynch you for the occasional misspelled word, though). Try to further the storyline with your posts, which basically just means give me stuff to work with when I reply to you. And of course, let's squee about our characters and have fun! :D

I've been RPing for about 10 years now. I also enjoy getting to know my RP partners as people, so feel free to send me a private message to chat any time!
Character Information

All of my characters except for the only humanoid (Alessandra "Alice" Vakarian) are based on the Flight Rising dragons in my lair.

I'm open to anything so long as it keeps with the basic lore, and the hierarchy in my lair. I'll be posting a list of that on my profile.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I'm willing to vary my length based off of what I get in return. I have to work off of your replies, so my cues will be from there.

Average reply speed?

I'm online at varying times of the day, so the responses will be sporadic through-out the day.

Be respectful. If you really want something to happen, PM me OOC first. I don't like God-Moding, so I'd appreciate it if you'd not do it to me. I tend to give one warning about it (usually worked into my response to the RP) before I stop responding.

I really do enjoy RP, and I'm willing to have several going at once. Just shoot me a quick PM if you'd like to work something out, and again, check out my lair! If there's a certain dragon you want to RP with, just let me know. I prefer playing the female characters, but the males can be fun as well. Keep in mind, though, that I'll do my best to stick with the lore... meaning the Mirror dragon will be more feisty, the Imperials a bit rare to have together, and the Guardians as more protective.... etc.
Character Information

All of my characters except for the only humanoid (Alessandra "Alice" Vakarian) are based on the Flight Rising dragons in my lair.

I'm open to anything so long as it keeps with the basic lore, and the hierarchy in my lair. I'll be posting a list of that on my profile.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I'm willing to vary my length based off of what I get in return. I have to work off of your replies, so my cues will be from there.

Average reply speed?

I'm online at varying times of the day, so the responses will be sporadic through-out the day.

Be respectful. If you really want something to happen, PM me OOC first. I don't like God-Moding, so I'd appreciate it if you'd not do it to me. I tend to give one warning about it (usually worked into my response to the RP) before I stop responding.

I really do enjoy RP, and I'm willing to have several going at once. Just shoot me a quick PM if you'd like to work something out, and again, check out my lair! If there's a certain dragon you want to RP with, just let me know. I prefer playing the female characters, but the males can be fun as well. Keep in mind, though, that I'll do my best to stick with the lore... meaning the Mirror dragon will be more feisty, the Imperials a bit rare to have together, and the Guardians as more protective.... etc.
Character Information:
• Is your character an original character or a fandom character? Please describe.
>> My characters are always original. I create my own forms and design characters based off of the role play we are doing. My forms include all of the basic information, that being their names and genders and sexualities and so on, but they also include relationship status, personality, history, as well as the occasional likes/dislikes and/or strengths/weaknesses depending on what the role play is.

• Are you currently seeking a specific role play storyline? If yes, please describe.
>> No I am not currently seeking any specific storyline but I do have some preferences. I am okay with both realistic animal/human role plays, as well as fantasy ones or unrealistic such as power role plays or warrior cats. I am comfortable with romance, action, and adventure genres just so long as it flows properly. For role plays such as warrior cats or wolf packs, I am okay with doing a group role play or a small group role play, etc.
XXX
Player Information:

• Average reply length?
>> I typically write average length to semi-literature depending on what I am given to work off of and what I can think of to write. This means I write about 6-8 sentences at the middle amount. At the very least I write 3+ well written, detailed sentences.

• Average reply speed?
>> Well, I typically am on every day unless something comes up so I will post once or twice at day. During late May and much of June and July I post more often than other months, meaning maybe four or five responses a day because I have more free time then. I do notify when I won't be able to be online for over one to two days.

• Any requirements for future role players / groups?
>> Well, I would like for any future role playing partners to have decent grammar. It is also appreciated if they could play the male character or be alright with doubling up. I would also prefer that they would be able to write at least three sentences per character per post, with reasonable detail and quality.
Example:
? Sammy ran. He missed his chance. He sat down.
Think about this: How did Sammy run? What chance did he miss? Was there any emotion? Etc.
? Sammy ran as fast as he could after realizing what time it was. When he had finally arrived, Julia had already left the restaurant where he had said he would meet her at. He slumped down to the ground at the edge of the sidewalk with a sorrow-filled sigh.

• Would you like to share any additional information?
>> I think it would be fair to mention that I prefer to play the female character. I also think it would be appropriate to mention that I am an experienced role player. I have been role playing for a few years now. I can role play here, on other sites (Though similar rules would have to apply. That meaning 'Fading to Black' etc. at the proper points in the role play.), and through email. I am uncomfortable with doing role plays involving characters who have intimate emotional/sexual feelings towards others of their own gender. I am perfectly okay with real life people who like other people of their own gender, but I can not role play characters like that.
Character Information:
• Is your character an original character or a fandom character? Please describe.
>> My characters are always original. I create my own forms and design characters based off of the role play we are doing. My forms include all of the basic information, that being their names and genders and sexualities and so on, but they also include relationship status, personality, history, as well as the occasional likes/dislikes and/or strengths/weaknesses depending on what the role play is.

• Are you currently seeking a specific role play storyline? If yes, please describe.
>> No I am not currently seeking any specific storyline but I do have some preferences. I am okay with both realistic animal/human role plays, as well as fantasy ones or unrealistic such as power role plays or warrior cats. I am comfortable with romance, action, and adventure genres just so long as it flows properly. For role plays such as warrior cats or wolf packs, I am okay with doing a group role play or a small group role play, etc.
XXX
Player Information:

• Average reply length?
>> I typically write average length to semi-literature depending on what I am given to work off of and what I can think of to write. This means I write about 6-8 sentences at the middle amount. At the very least I write 3+ well written, detailed sentences.

• Average reply speed?
>> Well, I typically am on every day unless something comes up so I will post once or twice at day. During late May and much of June and July I post more often than other months, meaning maybe four or five responses a day because I have more free time then. I do notify when I won't be able to be online for over one to two days.

• Any requirements for future role players / groups?
>> Well, I would like for any future role playing partners to have decent grammar. It is also appreciated if they could play the male character or be alright with doubling up. I would also prefer that they would be able to write at least three sentences per character per post, with reasonable detail and quality.
Example:
? Sammy ran. He missed his chance. He sat down.
Think about this: How did Sammy run? What chance did he miss? Was there any emotion? Etc.
? Sammy ran as fast as he could after realizing what time it was. When he had finally arrived, Julia had already left the restaurant where he had said he would meet her at. He slumped down to the ground at the edge of the sidewalk with a sorrow-filled sigh.

• Would you like to share any additional information?
>> I think it would be fair to mention that I prefer to play the female character. I also think it would be appropriate to mention that I am an experienced role player. I have been role playing for a few years now. I can role play here, on other sites (Though similar rules would have to apply. That meaning 'Fading to Black' etc. at the proper points in the role play.), and through email. I am uncomfortable with doing role plays involving characters who have intimate emotional/sexual feelings towards others of their own gender. I am perfectly okay with real life people who like other people of their own gender, but I can not role play characters like that.
Hello! Although I am not one to initiate conversations often, my PMs are always open. I'm also happy to breed upon request, or otherwise work with you if you see something I’m selling that you’d like but can’t afford outright, so feel free to send me a message in regards to that as well!
character information;;
is your character an original character or a fandom character?
i'll play whatever suits the roleplay we're doing! obviously, i'd love to roleplay my dragons with somebody (i only have three, but we can make them up on the spot, it doesn't matter to me!) and i'll gladly put them in fandom situations/play fandom characters (human, animal, whichever) if the other player wants to :)

are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
not particularly :o

player information;;
average reply length?
my replies range from a paragraph to several, depending on the situation. you can expect at least one to two full paragraphs from me per reply.

average reply speed?
i reply as quickly as i can! when i'm not busy i literally live on my phone and computer, so 80% of the time you'll get a reply within half an hour.

any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
i'm game for anything, haha. i have no limits, the internet has broken meeeee.

would you like to share any additional information?
lgtbqa+ relationships are totally okay with me in roleplays (it's actually what i prefer, heh.) i am a sucker for shipping and romantic content, but that obviously doesn't have to be the center of the roleplay. i adore apocalyptic settings (i.e. the walking dead, the hunger games, etc.) the fandoms i'm in include the walking dead, the hunger games, steven universe, gravity falls, adventure time, durarara, over the garden wall, star vs the forces of evil and probably a thousand other things. all you have to do is ask :)
character information;;
is your character an original character or a fandom character?
i'll play whatever suits the roleplay we're doing! obviously, i'd love to roleplay my dragons with somebody (i only have three, but we can make them up on the spot, it doesn't matter to me!) and i'll gladly put them in fandom situations/play fandom characters (human, animal, whichever) if the other player wants to :)

are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
not particularly :o

player information;;
average reply length?
my replies range from a paragraph to several, depending on the situation. you can expect at least one to two full paragraphs from me per reply.

average reply speed?
i reply as quickly as i can! when i'm not busy i literally live on my phone and computer, so 80% of the time you'll get a reply within half an hour.

any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
i'm game for anything, haha. i have no limits, the internet has broken meeeee.

would you like to share any additional information?
lgtbqa+ relationships are totally okay with me in roleplays (it's actually what i prefer, heh.) i am a sucker for shipping and romantic content, but that obviously doesn't have to be the center of the roleplay. i adore apocalyptic settings (i.e. the walking dead, the hunger games, etc.) the fandoms i'm in include the walking dead, the hunger games, steven universe, gravity falls, adventure time, durarara, over the garden wall, star vs the forces of evil and probably a thousand other things. all you have to do is ask :)
plague3_zpseb3fb867.png
Character Information

.I use a mix of own characters and characters that belong to fandoms. I am very nervous when it comes to RPing canon characers.

.For specific storyline, I don't have one. It's whatever my partner wants to do.

Player Information

.My average reply length is dependent on what's going on during the time in the roleplay. It can get pretty long since I like to write and describe.

.Average reply speed is dependent on what I'm doing. I'm more likely to reply faster in the afternoons because I'm on my phone and laptop more then.

.Requirements: 16+ in age and open minded.

.Additional Information: I am part of the LGBTQA+ community and so are most of my characters. Perfectly fine with stories with romance and stories without, I like a good balance. My fandoms include Transformers, Star Wars (Original Trology, Clone Wars, and Rebels), Legend of Korra (I'm still watching Avatar, I watched Korra first), and probably some other stuff. Just ask and I might be able to tell you XD.
Character Information

.I use a mix of own characters and characters that belong to fandoms. I am very nervous when it comes to RPing canon characers.

.For specific storyline, I don't have one. It's whatever my partner wants to do.

Player Information

.My average reply length is dependent on what's going on during the time in the roleplay. It can get pretty long since I like to write and describe.

.Average reply speed is dependent on what I'm doing. I'm more likely to reply faster in the afternoons because I'm on my phone and laptop more then.

.Requirements: 16+ in age and open minded.

.Additional Information: I am part of the LGBTQA+ community and so are most of my characters. Perfectly fine with stories with romance and stories without, I like a good balance. My fandoms include Transformers, Star Wars (Original Trology, Clone Wars, and Rebels), Legend of Korra (I'm still watching Avatar, I watched Korra first), and probably some other stuff. Just ask and I might be able to tell you XD.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
Character Information

My preferred characters are:
>> Dragons from FR (usually Mistflight in my lair)
>> Any sort of animal, wolves being the main option

As for the storyline:
>> If the characters are FR dragons, then anything set in Sornieth
>> If the characters are something else, then absolutely anything

Player Information

Reply length:
>> My replies vary a lot, depending on the situation
>> My minimum reply length is a single paragraph, and perhaps five paragraphs is my max

Reply speed:
>> On weekdays, from 20:00 server time onwards will be when I reply.
>> On weekends, I'm free starting at about 13:00 server time
>> Unless I'm busy, I can even do continuous RPing, although I'd prefer not to
>> Overall I'm fairly fast replying

Requirements:
>> I'd like someone with decent grammar and a fairly high writing level, although I won't bite you if it's
not your strong point!
>> Anything PG-13 is fine
>> I'm absolutely OK with any level of romance, so long as it sticks to the forum rules
>> A dragon or other animal based RP is more of a requirement then a preference

Additional information:
>> If I won't be able to reply I will give a reason instead of just leaving
>> If possible, I like 3-6 people in a group. Any more/less isn't as fun for me
>> I'm not a huge fan of the Warriors books anymore, although I'm happy to RP in that style!

Character Information

My preferred characters are:
>> Dragons from FR (usually Mistflight in my lair)
>> Any sort of animal, wolves being the main option

As for the storyline:
>> If the characters are FR dragons, then anything set in Sornieth
>> If the characters are something else, then absolutely anything

Player Information

Reply length:
>> My replies vary a lot, depending on the situation
>> My minimum reply length is a single paragraph, and perhaps five paragraphs is my max

Reply speed:
>> On weekdays, from 20:00 server time onwards will be when I reply.
>> On weekends, I'm free starting at about 13:00 server time
>> Unless I'm busy, I can even do continuous RPing, although I'd prefer not to
>> Overall I'm fairly fast replying

Requirements:
>> I'd like someone with decent grammar and a fairly high writing level, although I won't bite you if it's
not your strong point!
>> Anything PG-13 is fine
>> I'm absolutely OK with any level of romance, so long as it sticks to the forum rules
>> A dragon or other animal based RP is more of a requirement then a preference

Additional information:
>> If I won't be able to reply I will give a reason instead of just leaving
>> If possible, I like 3-6 people in a group. Any more/less isn't as fun for me
>> I'm not a huge fan of the Warriors books anymore, although I'm happy to RP in that style!

ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 133 134