Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Transformice
1 2 3
lmao I play this dumb game whenever I need to kill time

I really only ever like smaller rooms though. Actually like to sham.
lmao I play this dumb game whenever I need to kill time

I really only ever like smaller rooms though. Actually like to sham.
V8I0CBG.gif
I used to play, and now I wonder if I'll not restart. Because i LOVED IT.
I used to play, and now I wonder if I'll not restart. Because i LOVED IT.
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
Barely ever, mainly because my computer laggs
Barely ever, mainly because my computer laggs
Hahaha I remember this game! I used to play it so much two years ago. I remember I was in one of the best groups on the site, At Least We Tried I think it was called. I had so much fun with it. I can't remember why I stopped playing though.

I'd start up again but the memory is a little bittersweet. I never did say goodbye to all the friends I made. I just vanished one day.
Hahaha I remember this game! I used to play it so much two years ago. I remember I was in one of the best groups on the site, At Least We Tried I think it was called. I had so much fun with it. I can't remember why I stopped playing though.

I'd start up again but the memory is a little bittersweet. I never did say goodbye to all the friends I made. I just vanished one day.
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
Yes haha, I recently made an account so I still am a tribeless noob haha
Yes haha, I recently made an account so I still am a tribeless noob haha
I used to play it a lot, was good at shaman hard mode and might have had a name for myself
I used to play it a lot, was good at shaman hard mode and might have had a name for myself
I haven't in a while, but I really should get back into it!!
I haven't in a while, but I really should get back into it!!
ezgif-2995456383_zpsjkt64av5.gif They/Them/Their pronouns, please!! fox_smiley_9.gif
tumblr_inline_mk2zslBdqh1qz4rgp.png
Yes but not lately D: same name as on here
Yes but not lately D: same name as on here
[quote name="Chandrian" date=2015-07-24 09:30:06] I used to play ALL THE FREAKING TIME. After I moved though I think they did some updates and then everyone else got way better than me and people got so angry if you messed up so I was too intimidated to try again. /breathless [/quote] SAME TBH
Chandrian wrote on 2015-07-24:
I used to play ALL THE FREAKING TIME.
After I moved though I think they did some updates and then everyone else got way better than me and people got so angry if you messed up so I was too intimidated to try again. /breathless

SAME TBH
i still do! i've been playing since the launch in 2010 actually.
i'm gemwolf on there, if we ever make a sort of FR commuting room i'll pop in. c:
i still do! i've been playing since the launch in 2010 actually.
i'm gemwolf on there, if we ever make a sort of FR commuting room i'll pop in. c:
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
1 2 3