Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | DONE! Dragons left are pending CRS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@cutiecupcake22

May I have Silail, Exsulion, and Rave if they are available?
@cutiecupcake22

May I have Silail, Exsulion, and Rave if they are available?
G0T86zl.jpg
Thanks to ChaosSama
@cutiecupcake22 If Empire and Dreamchaser are available still I would love to give them a new home
@cutiecupcake22 If Empire and Dreamchaser are available still I would love to give them a new home
arcane_banner_zpsup7ade7e.png stargazers%20for%20sig_zpsuzuifoq5.jpeg 6D1E8Ta.png
@whitewolf1989 They have found a new home; just still in my lair because they are on nest for 2 more days
@whitewolf1989 They have found a new home; just still in my lair because they are on nest for 2 more days

pulaod6ff58.png
@cutiecupcake22

Thank you so much!
@cutiecupcake22

Thank you so much!
G0T86zl.jpg
Thanks to ChaosSama
@Sevenink No problem!
@Sevenink No problem!

pulaod6ff58.png
@cutiecupcake22

I'd buy any adult dragon you don't want for 7.5k each. I'll use them as fodder, though.
@cutiecupcake22

I'd buy any adult dragon you don't want for 7.5k each. I'll use them as fodder, though.
@cutiecupcake22 Ah fair enough :)
@cutiecupcake22 Ah fair enough :)
arcane_banner_zpsup7ade7e.png stargazers%20for%20sig_zpsuzuifoq5.jpeg 6D1E8Ta.png
I'LL TAKE THEM ALL PLZ!!!
I'LL TAKE THEM ALL PLZ!!!
#UndertaleTrashLife IM GARBAGE TO MY FANDOM!
@cutiecupcake22
I'm sad to see you go, but I'd love to give one of your dragons a forever home. Is Glimmer available? If not, are you giving away treasure or apparel?
@cutiecupcake22
I'm sad to see you go, but I'd love to give one of your dragons a forever home. Is Glimmer available? If not, are you giving away treasure or apparel?
no
@cutiecupcake22 just in case you didn't see, i can't accept Gracedove's CR
@cutiecupcake22 just in case you didn't see, i can't accept Gracedove's CR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9