Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] What can I do for an iridescent gene
Unfortunately, I don't have the funds to purchase one in treasure, nor the spare cash to get it In gems. I was wondering if anyone were willing to barter for one? I can offer any of these or a combination:

-300k Treasure
-Two Brightshine Jubilee chests (I'm on my phone so it'd be a little tough to look up, but I think they're Candor and Sunbeam Sentinel)
-One Thundercrack Festival chest (Stormtaken I think)
-Familiars, granted I don't have rare ones
-Dragons
-Possibly art. I'm currently kind of burnt out but I could do something if you're willing to wait. I was doing mixed media headshots (creep on my profile for a link, or for general examples look up TwilitTiger on Deviantart)
-whatever thing of worth I have lol. I have an Emerald Ring as Cloudy Feather Wings I can let go as well. I'll double check my Hoard in the morning!

I've spent like the past month or so trying to get my dream dragon T_T I'm almost there, but I had to strip the tiger gene off him and I'm now trying to get this iridescent gene. If anyone's willing to sell, please let me know!
Unfortunately, I don't have the funds to purchase one in treasure, nor the spare cash to get it In gems. I was wondering if anyone were willing to barter for one? I can offer any of these or a combination:

-300k Treasure
-Two Brightshine Jubilee chests (I'm on my phone so it'd be a little tough to look up, but I think they're Candor and Sunbeam Sentinel)
-One Thundercrack Festival chest (Stormtaken I think)
-Familiars, granted I don't have rare ones
-Dragons
-Possibly art. I'm currently kind of burnt out but I could do something if you're willing to wait. I was doing mixed media headshots (creep on my profile for a link, or for general examples look up TwilitTiger on Deviantart)
-whatever thing of worth I have lol. I have an Emerald Ring as Cloudy Feather Wings I can let go as well. I'll double check my Hoard in the morning!

I've spent like the past month or so trying to get my dream dragon T_T I'm almost there, but I had to strip the tiger gene off him and I'm now trying to get this iridescent gene. If anyone's willing to sell, please let me know!
Good luck bump!
Good luck bump!
@TwilitTiger
Just in case you ever plan on regening anyone else in the future: you don't have to remove the gene before putting a new one on.
@TwilitTiger
Just in case you ever plan on regening anyone else in the future: you don't have to remove the gene before putting a new one on.
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
@LynterriaHatake thanks for letting me know! I figured removing the gene wouldn't hurt either way since I wanted him to be relatively flat-colored, but that's definitely handy for if I want to gene other dragons :3
@LynterriaHatake thanks for letting me know! I figured removing the gene wouldn't hurt either way since I wanted him to be relatively flat-colored, but that's definitely handy for if I want to gene other dragons :3
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump/Update (on my phone so it's hard to edit): I don't have 300kt at the moment, but I have two sets of hatchlings, 3 piebald spirals and 3 others, coming in the next couple of days if anyone's interested in trading for those!
Bump/Update (on my phone so it's hard to edit): I don't have 300kt at the moment, but I have two sets of hatchlings, 3 piebald spirals and 3 others, coming in the next couple of days if anyone's interested in trading for those!