Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]>FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 97 98
@BlackMistress I'll ping Alphajet for you! ^^ You're welcome! :)

@CornixElecti Sure! ^^ I'll ping Alphajet for you. :)

@Johan I'll ping Hazriel for you :)

@Alphajet BlackMistress would like to take your Forest Crystal/Caribbean Shimmer/Emerald Spines, Ridgeback Male, and CornixElecti would like to take your White Tiger/Splash Daub/Royal Smoke, Skydancer Female! ^^

@Hazriel Johan would like to take your Seafoam Iridescent/Spring Shimmer/Green Underbelly, Coatl Female! :)
@BlackMistress I'll ping Alphajet for you! ^^ You're welcome! :)

@CornixElecti Sure! ^^ I'll ping Alphajet for you. :)

@Johan I'll ping Hazriel for you :)

@Alphajet BlackMistress would like to take your Forest Crystal/Caribbean Shimmer/Emerald Spines, Ridgeback Male, and CornixElecti would like to take your White Tiger/Splash Daub/Royal Smoke, Skydancer Female! ^^

@Hazriel Johan would like to take your Seafoam Iridescent/Spring Shimmer/Green Underbelly, Coatl Female! :)
@raindonkey

sent! Please give him a name! Don't forgot my rule!
@raindonkey

sent! Please give him a name! Don't forgot my rule!
jYsXFew.gif
@BlackMistress @CornixElecti I'll send over your dergs in just a sec! ^^ @Ashmore Just wanna let you know that I sold this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15276691] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/152767/15276691.png[/img] [/url]
@BlackMistress @CornixElecti
I'll send over your dergs in just a sec! ^^

@Ashmore
Just wanna let you know that I sold this guy:

15276691.png
@Alphajet @Ashmore ^^
Thank you so much *hugs*
@Alphajet @Ashmore ^^
Thank you so much *hugs*
echo.pngbiscuit.pngXAwbs1b.pngc4w7tx2.png
@abyssdestroyer It wont let me accept the crossroads, maybe because it still has the familiar attached? His name is going to be Howlite and he'll have a nest soon :)
@abyssdestroyer It wont let me accept the crossroads, maybe because it still has the familiar attached? His name is going to be Howlite and he'll have a nest soon :)
tumblr_o2ilyxI7uT1ucwwlqo2_400.png
@raindonkey

heh. silly me. forgot to take of the familiar. Do you want me to name him Howlite?
@raindonkey

heh. silly me. forgot to take of the familiar. Do you want me to name him Howlite?
jYsXFew.gif
@Abyssdestroyer If you want too sure, but I can do it :)
@Abyssdestroyer If you want too sure, but I can do it :)
tumblr_o2ilyxI7uT1ucwwlqo2_400.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155216/15521568_350.png[/img] Is the Obsidian Iridescent/Brown Shimmer/Stone Basic, Skydancer Female still available? Because if she is, I would love to adopt her c:
15521568_350.png
Is the Obsidian Iridescent/Brown Shimmer/Stone Basic, Skydancer Female still available? Because if she is, I would love to adopt her c:
@Ashmore

Could i please have Seafoam Iridescent/Avocado Shimmer/Leaf Underbelly, Coatl Male or
Platinum Crystal/Ice Current/Platinum Smoke, Guardian male
@Ashmore

Could i please have Seafoam Iridescent/Avocado Shimmer/Leaf Underbelly, Coatl Male or
Platinum Crystal/Ice Current/Platinum Smoke, Guardian male
@snowycub She is, I'll send her for you :)

@PastaMonster The Coatl is still avaliable, I'll ping Hazriel to send him for you ^^

@Hazriel PastaMonster would like to take your Seafoam Iridescent/Avocado Shimmer/Leaf Underbelly, Coatl Male! :D
@snowycub She is, I'll send her for you :)

@PastaMonster The Coatl is still avaliable, I'll ping Hazriel to send him for you ^^

@Hazriel PastaMonster would like to take your Seafoam Iridescent/Avocado Shimmer/Leaf Underbelly, Coatl Male! :D
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 97 98