Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]>FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 97 98
@Ashmore may I have Blue Iridescent/Splash Shimmer/Sky Underbelly, Guardian Male
Donated by @Alphajet ?
@Ashmore may I have Blue Iridescent/Splash Shimmer/Sky Underbelly, Guardian Male
Donated by @Alphajet ?
@Ashmore I would like to adopt the Blue Basic/Crimson Basic/Shadow Underbelly, Guardian Male
@Ashmore I would like to adopt the Blue Basic/Crimson Basic/Shadow Underbelly, Guardian Male
m59NfS2.png
@Ashmore@Johan@PastaMonster I have a small problem, i can't access my own lair (it keeps logging me out when i try to XD), but i'll send the CRs as fast as possible ^^
@Ashmore@Johan@PastaMonster I have a small problem, i can't access my own lair (it keeps logging me out when i try to XD), but i'll send the CRs as fast as possible ^^
mp5vwzJ.png
2MUBTg5.png
@Hazriel no problemo :)
@Hazriel no problemo :)
@Daddyselephant Of course, Alphajet will send him for you soon! ^^

@EternalPhoenix I'll ping SoulRepublic to send him for you :D

@Hazriel No problem ^^

@SoulRepublic EternalPhoenix would like to take your Blue Basic/Crimson Basic/Shadow Underbelly, Guardian Male! :)
@Daddyselephant Of course, Alphajet will send him for you soon! ^^

@EternalPhoenix I'll ping SoulRepublic to send him for you :D

@Hazriel No problem ^^

@SoulRepublic EternalPhoenix would like to take your Blue Basic/Crimson Basic/Shadow Underbelly, Guardian Male! :)
@Ashmore@Johan@PastaMonster CR sent ^^
And @Purrling since no one is interested about my pink beauties, feel free to grab them if you still need ^^
@Ashmore@Johan@PastaMonster CR sent ^^
And @Purrling since no one is interested about my pink beauties, feel free to grab them if you still need ^^
mp5vwzJ.png
2MUBTg5.png
^
^
@Ashmore UGH FINE ASH I GIVE UP I NEED THIS ONE [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15461197] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154612/15461197_350.png[/img] [/url] I HAVE BEEN HOLDING OUT BUT HE IS JUST SO CHEERFUL AND PINK
@Ashmore UGH FINE ASH I GIVE UP I NEED THIS ONE

15461197_350.png

I HAVE BEEN HOLDING OUT BUT HE IS JUST SO CHEERFUL AND PINK
@Hazriel thank you, I will request them at the CR :D
Contest is over saturday night so it's great timing, bought some hatchlings that said they were 4 days old yesterday but once in my lair it said 3 days old... is that normal?
@Hazriel thank you, I will request them at the CR :D
Contest is over saturday night so it's great timing, bought some hatchlings that said they were 4 days old yesterday but once in my lair it said 3 days old... is that normal?
45797576.png
@Redfoot Just in the last moment :D Thank you for saving him from exalt ^^ (No offense @Purrling, you still can have his brothers) Sending him right away :)

Purrling: I realy don't know...never experienced such a thing, but it was probably a visual bug...try to check if your dragon has brothers or sisters (go to the parent's page and check the latest offsprings) to know it's real age.
@Redfoot Just in the last moment :D Thank you for saving him from exalt ^^ (No offense @Purrling, you still can have his brothers) Sending him right away :)

Purrling: I realy don't know...never experienced such a thing, but it was probably a visual bug...try to check if your dragon has brothers or sisters (go to the parent's page and check the latest offsprings) to know it's real age.
mp5vwzJ.png
2MUBTg5.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 97 98