Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Laboratory Gear!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 55 56
Loving the new additions!
Loving the new additions!
[quote name="Undel" date=2015-08-05 01:51:23] For everyone with the "max" to 0 experience bars, that is working as intended. When you hit level 7, the bar changed to "max" to show you were at level cap. No more experience could be earned. Now that the cap is level 8, you can earn experience again, so the "max" bar was removed. [/quote] So even if we maxed out for level 7 before, we have to max it out AGAIN just to get to 8? That's kinda lame, but I guess it's something we have to go with;; Thanks for the explanation~
Undel wrote on 2015-08-05:
For everyone with the "max" to 0 experience bars, that is working as intended. When you hit level 7, the bar changed to "max" to show you were at level cap. No more experience could be earned. Now that the cap is level 8, you can earn experience again, so the "max" bar was removed.

So even if we maxed out for level 7 before, we have to max it out AGAIN just to get to 8? That's kinda lame, but I guess it's something we have to go with;; Thanks for the explanation~
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
nice im on six level... time to work :D
nice im on six level... time to work :D
BVUXJUX.png
[quote name="Ririterasu" date=2015-08-05 02:03:10] [quote name="Undel" date=2015-08-05 01:51:23] For everyone with the "max" to 0 experience bars, that is working as intended. When you hit level 7, the bar changed to "max" to show you were at level cap. No more experience could be earned. Now that the cap is level 8, you can earn experience again, so the "max" bar was removed. [/quote] So even if we maxed out for level 7 before, we have to max it out AGAIN just to get to 8? That's kinda lame, but I guess it's something we have to go with;; Thanks for the explanation~ [/quote] Not really. When you maxed out the previous level cap, you were gathering experience while you were at level 6. Once you reached level 7, you couldn't get more experience at the time. So no, you're not "repeating" level 7, you're filling it in for the first time. I hope this makes sense. :U
Ririterasu wrote on 2015-08-05:
Undel wrote on 2015-08-05:
For everyone with the "max" to 0 experience bars, that is working as intended. When you hit level 7, the bar changed to "max" to show you were at level cap. No more experience could be earned. Now that the cap is level 8, you can earn experience again, so the "max" bar was removed.

So even if we maxed out for level 7 before, we have to max it out AGAIN just to get to 8? That's kinda lame, but I guess it's something we have to go with;; Thanks for the explanation~

Not really. When you maxed out the previous level cap, you were gathering experience while you were at level 6. Once you reached level 7, you couldn't get more experience at the time. So no, you're not "repeating" level 7, you're filling it in for the first time. I hope this makes sense. :U
ZPPY.png
Those fams, so cute
Those fams, so cute
5621442.png_______________3520701.png_______________6389248.png

-
-
Looking For Birthday dragons-January 13th!
I love this update :D
I love this update :D
Those familiars are perfect
Those familiars are perfect
S8gJ9sO.gif _____ art shop
Hunting at level 25 [item=Juvenile Prairie Skink][item=Green-throated Skink][item=Weird Purple Skink] Juvenile Prairie Skink- Ice/Fire Green-throated Skink- Earth/Plague Weird Purple Skink- Arcane
Hunting at level 25
Juvenile Prairie Skink Green-throated Skink Weird Purple Skink
Juvenile Prairie Skink- Ice/Fire
Green-throated Skink- Earth/Plague
Weird Purple Skink- Arcane
@Ririterasu Not quite, cause you were never able to earn experience beyond level7. Eventhough the bar showed as full, you stopped earning experience the moment you hit lv7. You never filled up the bar while at level 7, so doing so now is the first time! I hope it makes sense, cause with contradicting visuals, I can definitely understand how it is confusing!
@Ririterasu Not quite, cause you were never able to earn experience beyond level7. Eventhough the bar showed as full, you stopped earning experience the moment you hit lv7. You never filled up the bar while at level 7, so doing so now is the first time! I hope it makes sense, cause with contradicting visuals, I can definitely understand how it is confusing!
The skinks. ;3;
The skinks. ;3;
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 55 56