Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sup! Free art!
Hello there! I've been a member for only a few months but I figured I haven't been on the forums as much so yeah. I kind of want to test the waters on making cartoony gijinkas based off one of your dragons, so that's why I'm here. Please post using this code and I'll see what I can do. [code]@Kiffling Dragon's name: Dragon's ID: # Details: (Such as if you have a pose in mind or a style of clothing. Try not to make it over complicated. You can leave this blank, but I would appreciate if you would at least give me a pose or at least an emotion to work with.)[/code] Since these are freebies I'm sure you can all get by without a preview of my art until I'm done. And if you don't like it please do let me know because I appreciate honesty and constructive criticism. (Although I'm not aiming for perfection here to be honest.) You can send it to me by message so we can keep the thread a bit more organized. Well, I'll take 2 slots for now. Slots: 1. AvatarMars 2. PlaguedPride Go ahead and post!
Hello there! I've been a member for only a few months but I figured I haven't been on the forums as much so yeah. I kind of want to test the waters on making cartoony gijinkas based off one of your dragons, so that's why I'm here.

Please post using this code and I'll see what I can do.
Code:
@Kiffling Dragon's name: Dragon's ID: # Details: (Such as if you have a pose in mind or a style of clothing. Try not to make it over complicated. You can leave this blank, but I would appreciate if you would at least give me a pose or at least an emotion to work with.)

Since these are freebies I'm sure you can all get by without a preview of my art until I'm done. And if you don't like it please do let me know because I appreciate honesty and constructive criticism. (Although I'm not aiming for perfection here to be honest.) You can send it to me by message so we can keep the thread a bit more organized.

Well, I'll take 2 slots for now.

Slots:
1. AvatarMars
2. PlaguedPride

Go ahead and post!
@Kiffling
Dragon's name: Deimos
Dragon's ID: #15038065
Details: He is called the blood mist, so if that's anything to go by. for clothing, maybe something like armor or ninja/assassin stuff? pose, uhhh smirk?

i know its not a lot to go on but please try the best you can I'm sure it will turn out great! thanks so very much!
@Kiffling
Dragon's name: Deimos
Dragon's ID: #15038065
Details: He is called the blood mist, so if that's anything to go by. for clothing, maybe something like armor or ninja/assassin stuff? pose, uhhh smirk?

i know its not a lot to go on but please try the best you can I'm sure it will turn out great! thanks so very much!
Plague_Banner.png
@Kiffling
Dragon's name: Olivine
Dragon's ID: 15023861
Details: she's a sly little fella and knows shes pretty lol um, for poses maybe something like hands on her hips looking off at something??

this is a lovely idea and it makes me want to do it too haha
@Kiffling
Dragon's name: Olivine
Dragon's ID: 15023861
Details: she's a sly little fella and knows shes pretty lol um, for poses maybe something like hands on her hips looking off at something??

this is a lovely idea and it makes me want to do it too haha
LEpJMnn.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png

liquidating DV account, i have KS, BETA and monthlies, PM me! Forum Post Here
@Kiffling
Dragon's name: Gestalt
Dragon's ID: #15093889
Details: His personality is in his bio, but long story short, he's rather friendly with a rebellious streak, and my clan's local mad scientist. He studies diseases and such- so maybe in a lab coat, with a vial of something gross? He also wears a pair of cobalt glasses(saving up to buy them), so definitely include those.
@Kiffling
Dragon's name: Gestalt
Dragon's ID: #15093889
Details: His personality is in his bio, but long story short, he's rather friendly with a rebellious streak, and my clan's local mad scientist. He studies diseases and such- so maybe in a lab coat, with a vial of something gross? He also wears a pair of cobalt glasses(saving up to buy them), so definitely include those.
Birdskull%20Mirror_zps4hyji6it.png
@Kiffling
Dragon's name: Khazhak
Dragon's ID: #15190939
Details: Zhak's a mean butt that likes to create trouble for her fellow clan members. She's uncooperative and is currently striving to become the best thief.
@Kiffling
Dragon's name: Khazhak
Dragon's ID: #15190939
Details: Zhak's a mean butt that likes to create trouble for her fellow clan members. She's uncooperative and is currently striving to become the best thief.
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@AvatarMars and @PlaguedPride I added you to the slots and will work on it soon. It's late today so might do them tomorrow.

@Eyries and @Xemriss , I'll save up yours to do after I finish with the first two, so it will take much longer, hope that's alright.

I like how they all sound, I hope when I'm done you will like them.
@AvatarMars and @PlaguedPride I added you to the slots and will work on it soon. It's late today so might do them tomorrow.

@Eyries and @Xemriss , I'll save up yours to do after I finish with the first two, so it will take much longer, hope that's alright.

I like how they all sound, I hope when I'm done you will like them.