Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum: Organize Party
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I've encountered the same problem here. I haven't been able to acess it since about 3 p.m. EST (don't know what that would be server time) I'd assumed it was just the heavy afternoon load causing it to bug out but with all the reports here and the fact it's still not working this morning, I'm guessing that's not the case. The rest of the coliseum works fine, and I'm using Firefox on Windows Vista.
I've encountered the same problem here. I haven't been able to acess it since about 3 p.m. EST (don't know what that would be server time) I'd assumed it was just the heavy afternoon load causing it to bug out but with all the reports here and the fact it's still not working this morning, I'm guessing that's not the case. The rest of the coliseum works fine, and I'm using Firefox on Windows Vista.
YOjxXbt.png
Still not working for me this morning. OTL
Still not working for me this morning. OTL
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Not working for me either
Not working for me either
This has been happening to me on/off every day now, for about a week. It's always right after the midnight rollover for a few hours afterwards: sometimes it's only taken a few minutes for it to work again, but some days, like now, it's taken more than six.

I've tried all browsers I've gotten my hands on (Chrome and Firefox more often than the others) but none of them work any better. As with others, every other aspect of coliseum works well, but it is getting kind of tiring at this point. I'd love to level up my exalting purpose dragons as well. :B
This has been happening to me on/off every day now, for about a week. It's always right after the midnight rollover for a few hours afterwards: sometimes it's only taken a few minutes for it to work again, but some days, like now, it's taken more than six.

I've tried all browsers I've gotten my hands on (Chrome and Firefox more often than the others) but none of them work any better. As with others, every other aspect of coliseum works well, but it is getting kind of tiring at this point. I'd love to level up my exalting purpose dragons as well. :B
zf26.png
The coliseum has been rebooted. Should work now. :-)
The coliseum has been rebooted. Should work now. :-)
It has been fixed for me! tytytytytytyty
It has been fixed for me! tytytytytytyty
9b0PCpf.png
Works perfectly now! Thank you! c:
Works perfectly now! Thank you! c:
zf26.png
Thanks a lot, it works for me now too.
Thanks a lot, it works for me now too.
Etsy Shop | Beadwork Blog | The Sims Story Blog
YAY! Thanks so much - I can access it now too :D
YAY! Thanks so much - I can access it now too :D
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png
It is now working for me, too. Thanks, Undel!
It is now working for me, too. Thanks, Undel!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15