Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Battle Does Not End
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
It happens to me usually at the times when dragons need to be fed again. I don't know why, but it's pretty consistent no matter which venue I'm in or which enemies I am fighting. If my dragons get hungry in the middle of the battle, they refuse to end the battle.

I'm on google chrome, windows 7.
It happens to me usually at the times when dragons need to be fed again. I don't know why, but it's pretty consistent no matter which venue I'm in or which enemies I am fighting. If my dragons get hungry in the middle of the battle, they refuse to end the battle.

I'm on google chrome, windows 7.
O7IFtNN.png6klg2iF.png
I also have the same problem time to time!

I'm using Chrome on a Mac. :3
I also have the same problem time to time!

I'm using Chrome on a Mac. :3
giphy.gif
I just had this happen to me, and I tried refreshing the page and now the coliseum just refuses to load.

Edit: After a few minutes, coli loads up again.

I am using Windows 7 on google chrome
I just had this happen to me, and I tried refreshing the page and now the coliseum just refuses to load.

Edit: After a few minutes, coli loads up again.

I am using Windows 7 on google chrome
Same here, I was in the Kelp Beds fighting off a group of Jeweled Octoflier, Abyss Striker and Octoflier.

The battle continued on once the enemies died, and the coliseum did not load once refreshed for several minutes afterward.

I'm using Windows 10, Google Chrome updated to the highest version. 44.0.2403.125
Same here, I was in the Kelp Beds fighting off a group of Jeweled Octoflier, Abyss Striker and Octoflier.

The battle continued on once the enemies died, and the coliseum did not load once refreshed for several minutes afterward.

I'm using Windows 10, Google Chrome updated to the highest version. 44.0.2403.125
I've had this same issue.
I've had this same issue.
I'm having the same issue in the Woodland Path...
I defeated the monster right before its turn and it is stuck there... there goes my chain! lol :<

I'm having the same issue in the Woodland Path...
I defeated the monster right before its turn and it is stuck there... there goes my chain! lol :<

This happens to me quite often, too ^
This happens to me quite often, too ^
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
I hadn't had this problem for a couple of months but over the last 2 days it's happened several times. I've been leveling exalt fodder in the Kelp Beds and it's gotten really frustrating especially since it happened after I'd defeated a Mantarune yesterday.

2 computers-
Windows 7/Google Chrome
Windows 10/Google Chrome
I hadn't had this problem for a couple of months but over the last 2 days it's happened several times. I've been leveling exalt fodder in the Kelp Beds and it's gotten really frustrating especially since it happened after I'd defeated a Mantarune yesterday.

2 computers-
Windows 7/Google Chrome
Windows 10/Google Chrome
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
I had not started experiencing this until yesterday, and it has been quite frequent and rather frustrating.

I am using Safari 8.0.7 on a Mac with OS X Yosemite 10.10.4
I had not started experiencing this until yesterday, and it has been quite frequent and rather frustrating.

I am using Safari 8.0.7 on a Mac with OS X Yosemite 10.10.4
I am also experiencing this issue, although not often, in a variety of areas. WIndows 7, Google Chrome desktop. Have to flee or refresh the page to get away.
I am also experiencing this issue, although not often, in a variety of areas. WIndows 7, Google Chrome desktop. Have to flee or refresh the page to get away.
qRRjNIN.pngCrystal_Books.pngWriting.pngFlight_Books.pngi8eD0Ym.pngPlant_and_Potion.png
Jhlid1K.png

MUYNhfy.png
bhdEs05.png
mlHpBMC.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27