Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Plasmatic Emporium ~ Skin Shop
[center][img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff132/Ziphir/sig_zps04d744fd.png[/img] [b]THIS THREAD IS A WIP.[/b] Buenos dias! And for those of you who don't speak Spanish, like me, good day! Welcome to my skin shop! Before I leap into plundering all of you for Treasure, I'd like to take a moment to let you know a little bit about myself that you may want to know. [i](Or you may not, but I'm going to tell you anyway. :D)[/i] I'm Plasma, I work full time, and my designs may come a little slow. These are, basically, the essentials for understanding how I work. I have limited time to sit down for hours on end to work on things so I may be an [i]itsy[/i] bit slow with coming up with new skins for you. As such, I may also take an [i]itty[/i] bit to get back to anyone interested in buying a skin design or custom. [b]Rules[/b] (Aye, the rules. ): ) 1. If you did not buy a skin design, you may [i]not[/i] use it unless otherwise given permission by me. 2. If you sell a skin that I designed, after turning it into an item, you cannot sell it for more than you spent for it. (Yes, that does include blueprint price as well.) 3. [b]I will not be providing blueprints/items.[/b] It's upon your shoulders to buy the necessary blueprints to create the skin. 4. Each sale is only worth one skin. If you buy one skin for X amount of Treasure/Gems, you cannot receive two blueprints. If you buy two skins for X amount of Treasure/Gems, you cannot receive more than two. 5. No refunds unless otherwise stated. ): Sorry. I say this because of numero seis. 6. When requesting a skin, please send payment first. Once I have collected payment I will then send you the original PNG picture without watermarks for you to use to upload. I may add more rules later, depending on what situations I run into. For now, I'm done, so on to the other important things! [b]Ping List for Updates![/b] If you want to be added to this list, please just say so in a comment or a message. I'll list you here so that when I update this shop with more information or skin designs I will ping you to grab your attention without drop-kicking you in the face. :D [b]Ze Skins![/b] [i]Imperial Legion[/i] [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff132/Ziphir/Imperiallegionmalesolid_zpsd8ef2f6b.png[/img] Status: Not yet for sale! (I'm having a tiny issue with these skins right now. Once I hear back from a Mod with the OK they will be up for sale. They'll be coming in an assortment of colors.) [i]Wildclay[/i] [b]Male[/b] [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff132/Ziphir/Claymalewatermark_zpsa47cb219.png[/img] Status: For Sale - Unlimited - 15k Treasure or 107 Gems [b]Female[/b] [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff132/Ziphir/clayfemalewatermark_zpsde7d97e9.png[/img] Status: For Sale - Unlimited - 15k Treasure or 107 Gems [i]Spiral Gator[/i] [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff132/Ziphir/Reppyfemaleexample_zps886e0582.png[/img] Status: For Sale - Unlimited - 15k Treasure or 107 Gems [/center]
sig_zps04d744fd.png
THIS THREAD IS A WIP.
Buenos dias! And for those of you who don't speak Spanish, like me, good day!

Welcome to my skin shop!

Before I leap into plundering all of you for Treasure, I'd like to take a moment to let you know a little bit about myself that you may want to know. (Or you may not, but I'm going to tell you anyway. :D)

I'm Plasma, I work full time, and my designs may come a little slow. These are, basically, the essentials for understanding how I work. I have limited time to sit down for hours on end to work on things so I may be an itsy bit slow with coming up with new skins for you. As such, I may also take an itty bit to get back to anyone interested in buying a skin design or custom.

Rules
(Aye, the rules. ): )

1. If you did not buy a skin design, you may not use it unless otherwise given permission by me.
2. If you sell a skin that I designed, after turning it into an item, you cannot sell it for more than you spent for it. (Yes, that does include blueprint price as well.)
3. I will not be providing blueprints/items. It's upon your shoulders to buy the necessary blueprints to create the skin.
4. Each sale is only worth one skin. If you buy one skin for X amount of Treasure/Gems, you cannot receive two blueprints. If you buy two skins for X amount of Treasure/Gems, you cannot receive more than two.
5. No refunds unless otherwise stated. ): Sorry. I say this because of numero seis.
6. When requesting a skin, please send payment first. Once I have collected payment I will then send you the original PNG picture without watermarks for you to use to upload.

I may add more rules later, depending on what situations I run into. For now, I'm done, so on to the other important things!

Ping List for Updates!
If you want to be added to this list, please just say so in a comment or a message. I'll list you here so that when I update this shop with more information or skin designs I will ping you to grab your attention without drop-kicking you in the face. :D

Ze Skins!

Imperial Legion
Imperiallegionmalesolid_zpsd8ef2f6b.png
Status: Not yet for sale! (I'm having a tiny issue with these skins right now. Once I hear back from a Mod with the OK they will be up for sale. They'll be coming in an assortment of colors.)

Wildclay
Male
Claymalewatermark_zpsa47cb219.png

Female
clayfemalewatermark_zpsde7d97e9.png

Spiral Gator
Reppyfemaleexample_zps886e0582.png
sig_zps04d744fd.png
This post will be used to keep track of who has bought what of Pre-made skins.

Imperial Legion

Wildclay

Male

Female

Spiral Gator

This post will be used to keep track of who has bought what of Pre-made skins.

Imperial Legion

Wildclay

Male

Female

Spiral Gator

sig_zps04d744fd.png
Custom Skins

Set of rules for Custom Skins here~

Currently working for - Alisdaire (Imperial Custom)

List of waiting peeps here~

Previous Examples

D: None yet. Boo.
Custom Skins

Set of rules for Custom Skins here~

Currently working for - Alisdaire (Imperial Custom)

List of waiting peeps here~

Previous Examples

D: None yet. Boo.
sig_zps04d744fd.png
Retired Skins

I just opened! Why am I making this post. D:
Retired Skins

I just opened! Why am I making this post. D:
sig_zps04d744fd.png
OKAY LAST ONE I SWEAR.
OKAY LAST ONE I SWEAR.
sig_zps04d744fd.png