Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | art pricing help
i'm thinging of doing commisions but i can't price it
anybody help me plz???

these are some of my drawings

http://fr-kimdragon.tumblr.com/post/125665814804
i'm thinging of doing commisions but i can't price it
anybody help me plz???

these are some of my drawings

http://fr-kimdragon.tumblr.com/post/125665814804
gul.png
@kimdragon

your art is so lovely! I really love those guardian and Icewarden busts.
they're lineless, colorful, and detailed, and I'm sure people will want them!

I would figure out how much time it takes you to do each one, and then pay yourself a decent hourly wage from there. I'm not the best on pricing, but I don't think you should go below $18 usd on the these.

If you're considering accepting gems or treasure, there is an actual usd-to-treasure conversion rate that you can use to price.
100 gems always costs $1. the gem-to-treasure rate fluctuates, but we can find it by looking at the Items for Sale forum. try to find the average rate. I think it's 1gem = 650t?

so for example: $18 usd = 1800 gems = 1,170,000 t.

I know that seems like a crazy amount of treasure, so you might be better off doing real money commissions for these! or you could do mixed payments of real money and gems ( that's what I do lol). you gotta find what works best for you : )

I wish you the best of luck!! : )
@kimdragon

your art is so lovely! I really love those guardian and Icewarden busts.
they're lineless, colorful, and detailed, and I'm sure people will want them!

I would figure out how much time it takes you to do each one, and then pay yourself a decent hourly wage from there. I'm not the best on pricing, but I don't think you should go below $18 usd on the these.

If you're considering accepting gems or treasure, there is an actual usd-to-treasure conversion rate that you can use to price.
100 gems always costs $1. the gem-to-treasure rate fluctuates, but we can find it by looking at the Items for Sale forum. try to find the average rate. I think it's 1gem = 650t?

so for example: $18 usd = 1800 gems = 1,170,000 t.

I know that seems like a crazy amount of treasure, so you might be better off doing real money commissions for these! or you could do mixed payments of real money and gems ( that's what I do lol). you gotta find what works best for you : )

I wish you the best of luck!! : )
dkfdhdfsfdsdfsdfffsdfsfsskdhdfksf

UWMSI7v.png
@bashlomi

omg thank you soooo much <3
@bashlomi

omg thank you soooo much <3
gul.png
@kimdragon i would definitely say at least 300kt per headshot! do you do human art btw?
@kimdragon i would definitely say at least 300kt per headshot! do you do human art btw?
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@ sorry i don't do human art :( i'm not good at it
thanks anyway!
@ sorry i don't do human art :( i'm not good at it
thanks anyway!
gul.png