Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sunshine!
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 868 869
[quote name="Lusitania" date=2015-08-02 19:46:53] [quote name="jarethbowie" date=2015-08-02 19:45:42] I'll probably be really sad if this is a color wheel update of some sort...I worked really hard and spent a lot time and money getting pairs with good ranges and if a huge change is needed, there really be any point in breeding them except for creating my own fodder anymore. That being said, maybe I should just stop talking/worrying because I might end up liking the changes and that might not even be what this is. [/quote] I just want to boost this because it's so mature and I'm so happy because I was worried it would be a rant complaint and instead it made me very pleased :) [/quote] This is exactly how I feel. Yet a little more sad about all the money I put into my gen 1's to get them where I want. :< Yet at the same time new colours. If this is in fact a about new colours, this is NOT the way to bring it about :/
Lusitania wrote on 2015-08-02:
jarethbowie wrote on 2015-08-02:
I'll probably be really sad if this is a color wheel update of some sort...I worked really hard and spent a lot time and money getting pairs with good ranges and if a huge change is needed, there really be any point in breeding them except for creating my own fodder anymore.

That being said, maybe I should just stop talking/worrying because I might end up liking the changes and that might not even be what this is.

I just want to boost this because it's so mature and I'm so happy because I was worried it would be a rant complaint and instead it made me very pleased :)

This is exactly how I feel. Yet a little more sad about all the money I put into my gen 1's to get them where I want. :<

Yet at the same time new colours.

If this is in fact a about new colours, this is NOT the way to bring it about :/
Bonsai.png
200 is soon
200 is soon
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
Maybe it's a type of performance art
Maybe it's a type of performance art
Looking for dragons, contact me if you have anything close:
obsidian/crimson/banana, nocturne or wildclaw, preferably with plague, ice, or shadow eyes and smoke gene. No basic genes
white/banana/obsidian, nocturne, preferably with plague or ice eyes and smoke gene. No basic genes
page 200 get

edit: FUUUUUU too early
page 200 get

edit: FUUUUUU too early
C'MOOOOON, 200 PAGES
C'MOOOOON, 200 PAGES
wHevbhU.gif7az1aeY.gifwHevbhU.gif
[quote name="Hellsyswinged" date=2015-08-02 19:44:10] EVERYTIME I CLICK A PAGE 2 MORE APPEAR ITS LIKE A HORRIBLE AND NEVER ENDING GAME OF POKEMON IN LONG GRASS 1 STEP POKEMON FINISH BATTLE ANOTHER STEP ANOTHER POKEMON WHAT IS THISSSSSSSSSSSSS [/quote] "The first of many, cut off one head, two more shall take its place." [item=hydra scorpion]
Hellsyswinged wrote on 2015-08-02:
EVERYTIME I CLICK A PAGE
2 MORE APPEAR
ITS LIKE A HORRIBLE AND NEVER ENDING GAME OF POKEMON IN LONG GRASS
1 STEP
POKEMON FINISH BATTLE
ANOTHER STEP
ANOTHER POKEMON
WHAT IS THISSSSSSSSSSSSS

"The first of many, cut off one head, two more shall take its place."
Hydra Scorpion
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png91717482.png
SUNSHINE. THE FINAL FRONTIER.
THESE ARE THE VOYAGES OF THE FR COMMUNITY
ITS CONTINUING MISSION: TO FIND OUT THE MEANING OF THIS THREAD, TO RECLAIM OUR SANITY TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO DRAGON HAS GONE BEFORE.
SUNSHINE. THE FINAL FRONTIER.
THESE ARE THE VOYAGES OF THE FR COMMUNITY
ITS CONTINUING MISSION: TO FIND OUT THE MEANING OF THIS THREAD, TO RECLAIM OUR SANITY TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO DRAGON HAS GONE BEFORE.
66MHIIb.png
@BurnEverything Who says I can't? D:
@BurnEverything Who says I can't? D:
cL9yafY.gif
200????:
200????:
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
Aaaaaaaaa why am I excited
Aaaaaaaaa why am I excited
iiOPF3M.png
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 868 869