Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sunshine!
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 868 869
[quote name="Peryite" date=2015-08-02 19:48:20]I don't even care what's going on at this point, I'm just enjoying watching the community emplode tbh.[/quote]
Peryite wrote on 2015-08-02:
I don't even care what's going on at this point, I'm just enjoying watching the community emplode tbh.
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
[quote name="Unisus" date=2015-08-02 19:49:51] [quote name="FeliniFish" date=2015-08-02 19:49:23] [quote name="Peryite" date=2015-08-02 19:48:20] I don't even care what's going on at this point, I'm just enjoying watching the community emplode tbh. [/quote] [/quote] [/quote]
Unisus wrote on 2015-08-02:
FeliniFish wrote on 2015-08-02:
Peryite wrote on 2015-08-02:
I don't even care what's going on at this point, I'm just enjoying watching the community emplode tbh.
ch1ZmDJ.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/udW3cpN.png[/img]
udW3cpN.png
180.pngJe6XRam.png30pKdmi.gif
[quote name="BurnEverything" date=2015-08-02 19:45:19] [quote name="dracoon" date=2015-08-02 19:44:28] [quote name="Tsukistar" date=2015-08-02 19:43:16] [quote name="Furgie" date=2015-08-02 19:41:28] @Alby No. Normally I'm just fine dealing with this bullcrap. But lately hasn't been good for me, I come to FR to escape the irl crap and come running headlong into this crap. I make a very heavily-fact-supported opinion and now everyone's jumping my bones because I'm not all "ZOMG NEW STUFF ZOMG UNDEL BLESS US ZOMG I WILL FORGET EVERY OTHER GLARING PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE". @CountofCasualty Wanting to engage is not my problem. My problem is they have the prioritization skills of a five-year-old. My problem is I make one comment about how the staff shouldn't be messing with this and they need to get to fixing glaring issues and suddenly everyone thinks it's ok to pick on me for it. But hey, why not! It's not like I'm just making a point here. And besides, everyone else is doing it, and going off staff's previous record, it's not like anyone will face disciplinary action for it! So go ahead and crap on me further, it's not like you'll be the first this week. [/quote] [img]https://whatistheexcel.com/wooobooru/_images/b473d011219c89cabacfed02c451980e/7409%20-%20Dancing%20Ernest_%22The_Cat%22_Miller%20Lamont%20animated_macro%20autoplay_gif%20chris_benoit%20no_fun_allowed%20randy_orton%20royal_rumble%20suit%20wig.gif[/img] [/quote] [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/80e6db6f61c1b5c454bd8652cdb01c33/tumblr_nppdx7I6oa1u5n42ho1_500.jpg[/img] [/quote] glorious. [/quote] @Furgie Most of us get WHY you said what you did but dude you gotta lighten up. If Undel wasn't allowed to have fun on a site they helped make what good is the site? Sure there are loads of problems but you don't even know what this IS. For all you know Undel's giving us the secret cure to frickin cancer. Everyone but you seems to be having fun. Hop in and have fun with us. Might make this better if you go with the flow instead of fighting. < 3 Skewed priorities doesn't mean everything is broken and doesn't work. Live a little. :D
BurnEverything wrote on 2015-08-02:
dracoon wrote on 2015-08-02:
Tsukistar wrote on 2015-08-02:
Furgie wrote on 2015-08-02:
@Alby
No. Normally I'm just fine dealing with this bullcrap. But lately hasn't been good for me, I come to FR to escape the irl crap and come running headlong into this crap. I make a very heavily-fact-supported opinion and now everyone's jumping my bones because I'm not all "ZOMG NEW STUFF ZOMG UNDEL BLESS US ZOMG I WILL FORGET EVERY OTHER GLARING PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE".

@CountofCasualty
Wanting to engage is not my problem. My problem is they have the prioritization skills of a five-year-old. My problem is I make one comment about how the staff shouldn't be messing with this and they need to get to fixing glaring issues and suddenly everyone thinks it's ok to pick on me for it. But hey, why not! It's not like I'm just making a point here. And besides, everyone else is doing it, and going off staff's previous record, it's not like anyone will face disciplinary action for it!

So go ahead and crap on me further, it's not like you'll be the first this week.
7409%20-%20Dancing%20Ernest_%22The_Cat%22_Miller%20Lamont%20animated_macro%20autoplay_gif%20chris_benoit%20no_fun_allowed%20randy_orton%20royal_rumble%20suit%20wig.gif
tumblr_nppdx7I6oa1u5n42ho1_500.jpg
glorious.
@Furgie
Most of us get WHY you said what you did but dude you gotta lighten up. If Undel wasn't allowed to have fun on a site they helped make what good is the site? Sure there are loads of problems but you don't even know what this IS. For all you know Undel's giving us the secret cure to frickin cancer. Everyone but you seems to be having fun. Hop in and have fun with us. Might make this better if you go with the flow instead of fighting. < 3
Skewed priorities doesn't mean everything is broken and doesn't work. Live a little. :D
walking%20Rain.gif

plagueeaster.gifriVr93C.png
@wubcats
@wubcats

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep]
A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
[quote name="Ikusaba" date=2015-08-02 19:49:39] [quote name="ArcusDragon" date=2015-08-02 19:48:16] How did I even end up on this hype train. Where are we going? What's fueling this? [/quote] Sunshine, Shadows, and Stones are fueling this hype train. Dunno where we're going tho. [/quote]
Ikusaba wrote on 2015-08-02:
ArcusDragon wrote on 2015-08-02:
How did I even end up on this hype train. Where are we going? What's fueling this?
Sunshine, Shadows, and Stones are fueling this hype train.
Dunno where we're going tho.
PXC8hgn.png
@Solarstar ping
@Solarstar ping
5sgKGZR.gif
[quote name="Synchra" date=2015-08-02 19:49:04] [quote name="CountofCasualty" date=2015-08-02 19:44:30] @Furgie Okay I'm going to be real here. You want them to only fix the issues, right? And not put in any new content at all ever until those things are fixed? Forget about the fact that Undel is not a coder, and can not fix the problems that you want fixed. So how are they going to keep a community engaged when there is no new content coming in? If you can actually answer that for me, I'd humor your points. Right now, you're just flailing around thinking there is a problem that doesn't exist. These things take time. FR is a small company and they're rewriting a whole site from the bottom up while continuing to expand it and add new content because the userbase is incredible demanding. [/quote] Also as a fellow game dev, that is literally just not how game development works. You make new stuff constantly while people fix bugs. Focussing only on bugs would cause development to get stuck at a standstill and content to never be updated/added to the site! This is not how a game like FR works which is an ever evolving browser game. They'd lose all their players if they just never listened to what we wanted added.. no engagement, bug fixing can take a long time. [/quote]
Synchra wrote on 2015-08-02:
CountofCasualty wrote on 2015-08-02:
@Furgie

Okay I'm going to be real here. You want them to only fix the issues, right? And not put in any new content at all ever until those things are fixed? Forget about the fact that Undel is not a coder, and can not fix the problems that you want fixed.

So how are they going to keep a community engaged when there is no new content coming in? If you can actually answer that for me, I'd humor your points. Right now, you're just flailing around thinking there is a problem that doesn't exist. These things take time. FR is a small company and they're rewriting a whole site from the bottom up while continuing to expand it and add new content because the userbase is incredible demanding.

Also as a fellow game dev, that is literally just not how game development works. You make new stuff constantly while people fix bugs. Focussing only on bugs would cause development to get stuck at a standstill and content to never be updated/added to the site! This is not how a game like FR works which is an ever evolving browser game. They'd lose all their players if they just never listened to what we wanted added.. no engagement, bug fixing can take a long time.
@Monarque yell heah
@Monarque yell heah
i think coatls being the breed of choice for this thread proves they're the best breed. coatl elitism. every other breed can go home. coatls win flightrising.
i think coatls being the breed of choice for this thread proves they're the best breed. coatl elitism. every other breed can go home. coatls win flightrising.
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 868 869