Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 85 86
@ScarletJackal Thank you so much for your patience! I hope it was worth the wait for you ^^ [img]http://i.imgur.com/5ZYqIQS.png[/img] I have to say, I don't typically care much for those specific colors. Especially with basic. but I've grown quite fond of her as I've worked on her picture :) she's very pretty. Every time I look at her she gets prettier and prettier, and I actually think the basic looks good on her
@ScarletJackal

Thank you so much for your patience! I hope it was worth the wait for you ^^
5ZYqIQS.png

I have to say, I don't typically care much for those specific colors. Especially with basic. but I've grown quite fond of her as I've worked on her picture :) she's very pretty. Every time I look at her she gets prettier and prettier, and I actually think the basic looks good on her
iONBDu0.png
@Defiance

*Squee!* She's beautiful! Worth the wait and such amazing art. I've always been jealous of artists because I have no talent whatsoever. You're the first person I've ever bought art from by the way.
I love her!

She was bred by me and her parents were just a spur of the moment breeding like, "Lets see what happens." I didn't even check before hand to see what could come out. At first I was like, "She's kind of plain." but everyday I logged in I just would look at her and when she grew up she became my favorite dragon.

Thanks so much for the art and don't feel bad about taking longer than normal. I understand, people get busy and art takes time. :)
@Defiance

*Squee!* She's beautiful! Worth the wait and such amazing art. I've always been jealous of artists because I have no talent whatsoever. You're the first person I've ever bought art from by the way.
I love her!

She was bred by me and her parents were just a spur of the moment breeding like, "Lets see what happens." I didn't even check before hand to see what could come out. At first I was like, "She's kind of plain." but everyday I logged in I just would look at her and when she grew up she became my favorite dragon.

Thanks so much for the art and don't feel bad about taking longer than normal. I understand, people get busy and art takes time. :)
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.giftumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@Syphic @SHaDOS @H0RR0R @Lutielle @lightly @Scoria @Fluffess26 @Zangoose
@Azelas

Imperial slots are open again!
@Syphic @SHaDOS @H0RR0R @Lutielle @lightly @Scoria @Fluffess26 @Zangoose
@Azelas

Imperial slots are open again!
iONBDu0.png
@Defiance

i'd like a slot please! i'm on mobile but i'll post the dragon soon
@Defiance

i'd like a slot please! i'm on mobile but i'll post the dragon soon
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
@Defiance
Damn, I'm trying to save money for a lair expansion. Please keep me on the pinglist, I'll definitely order next time. uwu
@Defiance
Damn, I'm trying to save money for a lair expansion. Please keep me on the pinglist, I'll definitely order next time. uwu
my god they found some new lizards while i was gone zJE22GT.png
@Zangoose

I'm sure there will still be open slots for a few hours ^^ no worries :)

@Lutielle

Sure thing! :)
@Zangoose

I'm sure there will still be open slots for a few hours ^^ no worries :)

@Lutielle

Sure thing! :)
iONBDu0.png
@Defiance

oh dang i just saw that you weren't doing new accents or apparel ;o; could i actually be put on the ping list for when you're doing them again? the dragons i'm trying to choose between both have similar accents and apparel that i'd like but isn't on the list u >u
@Defiance

oh dang i just saw that you weren't doing new accents or apparel ;o; could i actually be put on the ping list for when you're doing them again? the dragons i'm trying to choose between both have similar accents and apparel that i'd like but isn't on the list u >u
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
@Zangoose

Sure, that's fine :)
@Zangoose

Sure, that's fine :)
iONBDu0.png
@Defiance
Can you ping me for new apparel and accents please?
@Defiance
Can you ping me for new apparel and accents please?
2eZXnPr.png
@Kireikatt

Sure! :)
@Kireikatt

Sure! :)
iONBDu0.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 85 86