Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Familiar Adoption Center Raffle~! (Done)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Refure
Late in the game but better then never! Thank you!
1. Caped Up
2. Swippity
@Refure
Late in the game but better then never! Thank you!
1. Caped Up
2. Swippity
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Awesome! I'm glad to have won something xD grats to everyone!! And thanks for the raffle @Refure
Awesome! I'm glad to have won something xD grats to everyone!! And thanks for the raffle @Refure
mlddFE7.png
@Refure

1. Caped Up
2. Swippity
3. Da Hood
@Refure

1. Caped Up
2. Swippity
3. Da Hood

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
@Refure

1.Caped up
2.Da hood
3.i draw
4.Magic boons
@Refure

1.Caped up
2.Da hood
3.i draw
4.Magic boons
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.giflightshieldr.pngV2NoKel.gifplagueshieldl.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@Refure ill take caped up please. and congrats everyone!
@Refure ill take caped up please. and congrats everyone!
10qcsid.jpg
@Refure Thank you!

1. Magic boons
2. Swippity
3. Blob Friends
4. Caped up
5. Da hood
@Refure Thank you!

1. Magic boons
2. Swippity
3. Blob Friends
4. Caped up
5. Da hood
3BZfVqH.png
@Refure Btw, did you know you'll have one more prize left after the 6 of us pick?
@Refure Btw, did you know you'll have one more prize left after the 6 of us pick?
3BZfVqH.png
Ok, choices have been made so tomorrow I can hand out the remaining prizes! (it's almost 2am go me)

@bookwurm02 Yeah, that was kinda because I didn't remove the option of doing art since it's technically not a limited prize... But everyone should get a prize and probably Bynx will have to choose my dragons to breed with how things've gone? I think so.
Ok, choices have been made so tomorrow I can hand out the remaining prizes! (it's almost 2am go me)

@bookwurm02 Yeah, that was kinda because I didn't remove the option of doing art since it's technically not a limited prize... But everyone should get a prize and probably Bynx will have to choose my dragons to breed with how things've gone? I think so.
tumblr_nfxlvsLxwV1r9lpmmo7_r1_250.gif
@Refure

Or they could get the Baldwin familiars since Nogivox picked art as their 3rd. But I just thought you might do one more pull since Blob Friends and Shipper on Deck were still available. This has been such a fun raffle, I don't want it to be over yet. ^_^
@Refure

Or they could get the Baldwin familiars since Nogivox picked art as their 3rd. But I just thought you might do one more pull since Blob Friends and Shipper on Deck were still available. This has been such a fun raffle, I don't want it to be over yet. ^_^
3BZfVqH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7