Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | HISTD >> mafia game [over]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33
@Corgite @Varikset [color=#437C17]Lord Citrusfeathers nods to Desideria, though with so little to actually tell him, still pondering a nickname for the fae, he disengages in the direction of the food piles. On his way there, he briefly introduces himself to [b]Fresco[/b], not paying the tundra much heed, but figuring it is only polite to introduce himself. [img]http://i.imgur.com/saTdnIv.png[/img] "[i]I[/i] am to be called [b]Lord Citrusfeathers[/b] and I, [i]for now[/i], am pleased to meet you." Not that it shows on his face. The only thing that really shows on his face is determination to make his way to the food as fast as he can so he can pick out the best bits. And so he does. Picking out the best chunks of bugs, and carrying them to the pile of sliced plant matter, where he wraps the bug-bits into neat plant-covered parcels and leisurely eats them. He would have preferred to cook those, of course - bug-leaf-buns have always pleased him more, especially with just a sprinkle of salt and fruit juice - but he supposes he'll take what he can get. Fresh food is nothing to be sneezed at, after all.[/color] [color=#C68E17]The light sprite, though, remains behind, to chat with [b]Desideria[/b]. It's normally of a size quite similar to that of an average fae, so perhaps it's not too surprising to hear it speak once it - or she - desires to. "Yup, hi. My name's [b]Luce[/b], and you're a guy who should probably get to chowing down before a guardian gets there. They eat everything, you know?"[/color]
@Corgite @Varikset
Lord Citrusfeathers nods to Desideria, though with so little to actually tell him, still pondering a nickname for the fae, he disengages in the direction of the food piles.

On his way there, he briefly introduces himself to Fresco, not paying the tundra much heed, but figuring it is only polite to introduce himself.

saTdnIv.png
"I am to be called Lord Citrusfeathers and I, for now, am pleased to meet you."

Not that it shows on his face. The only thing that really shows on his face is determination to make his way to the food as fast as he can so he can pick out the best bits.

And so he does. Picking out the best chunks of bugs, and carrying them to the pile of sliced plant matter, where he wraps the bug-bits into neat plant-covered parcels and leisurely eats them.

He would have preferred to cook those, of course - bug-leaf-buns have always pleased him more, especially with just a sprinkle of salt and fruit juice - but he supposes he'll take what he can get.

Fresh food is nothing to be sneezed at, after all.

The light sprite, though, remains behind, to chat with Desideria. It's normally of a size quite similar to that of an average fae, so perhaps it's not too surprising to hear it speak once it - or she - desires to.

"Yup, hi. My name's Luce, and you're a guy who should probably get to chowing down before a guardian gets there. They eat everything, you know?"
Fresco looks at the food pile and grabs a few bits for himself. He hopes that the other dragons will come over and say hi to him.
Fresco looks at the food pile and grabs a few bits for himself. He hopes that the other dragons will come over and say hi to him.
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
@Feerling

The fae inclines his head towards Luce the light sprite.

"You're most likely right. There's quite a bit of food there, but bigger dragons have bigger appetites, so it wouldn't be a surprise if the food disappeared pretty fast. Don't you need to eat anything, yourself, Luce? You should probably come and pick something for yourself, too. Let's not be shy."

With that, Desideria heads towards what, to him, seems to be piles of chopped food. Naturally, he picks out insect-bits specifically, before going to sit down to eat near Lee.

While they're not friends, he'd rather not sit around by himself in such an uncertain situation.
@Feerling

The fae inclines his head towards Luce the light sprite.

"You're most likely right. There's quite a bit of food there, but bigger dragons have bigger appetites, so it wouldn't be a surprise if the food disappeared pretty fast. Don't you need to eat anything, yourself, Luce? You should probably come and pick something for yourself, too. Let's not be shy."

With that, Desideria heads towards what, to him, seems to be piles of chopped food. Naturally, he picks out insect-bits specifically, before going to sit down to eat near Lee.

While they're not friends, he'd rather not sit around by himself in such an uncertain situation.
Please now tag me on @Asilanator. Thank you
@corgite [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13875049] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138751/13875049_350.png[/img] [/url] "[i]H-hello Fresco[/i]!" she said nervously being the one that is antisocial. "[i]I'm Europa! I suppose we should get to know one another since we're going to be here for quite some time. Tell me about yourself! But first, let's go grab dinner before we do anything else because I'm STARVING![/i]" She stalked over to the food and carefully picked out her favorite plants and insects. "[i]So...what kind of food do you like?[/i]" as she asked awkwardly.
@corgite

13875049_350.png

"H-hello Fresco!" she said nervously being the one that is antisocial. "I'm Europa! I suppose we should get to know one another since we're going to be here for quite some time. Tell me about yourself! But first, let's go grab dinner before we do anything else because I'm STARVING!"

She stalked over to the food and carefully picked out her favorite plants and insects. "So...what kind of food do you like?" as she asked awkwardly.
@Amaluna [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14162438] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141625/14162438_350.png[/img] [/url] Her question answered, Azura looked around the room again. She quickly realised that she, and a rather dashing Imperial male, were the only Imperials in the room. He noticed her as well, and began to speak. [i]"It is a pleasure to meet you Azura, I only wish we were able to meet under more fortunate circumstances. It's a strange thing for an imperial to experience a state so minuscule, we are so used to being the largest in a crowd. Hopefully this can be a humbling experience for all of us."[/i] Azura returned his welcoming smile. [i]"Indeed, I wholeheartedly agree. Being the largest dragons can often make our kind proud and vain. But we are equal here in this sand tray, and indeed, we should all consider ourselves equal to each other outside as well."[/i] Azura looked at the food that had been brought in, and the other dragons tucking in. She motioned to Asena. [i]"Would you care to join me as I partake in dinner? [/i]
@Amaluna

14162438_350.png

Her question answered, Azura looked around the room again. She quickly realised that she, and a rather dashing Imperial male, were the only Imperials in the room. He noticed her as well, and began to speak.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Azura, I only wish we were able to meet under more fortunate circumstances. It's a strange thing for an imperial to experience a state so minuscule, we are so used to being the largest in a crowd. Hopefully this can be a humbling experience for all of us."

Azura returned his welcoming smile.

"Indeed, I wholeheartedly agree. Being the largest dragons can often make our kind proud and vain. But we are equal here in this sand tray, and indeed, we should all consider ourselves equal to each other outside as well."

Azura looked at the food that had been brought in, and the other dragons tucking in. She motioned to Asena.

"Would you care to join me as I partake in dinner?

tumblr_nv9ttq9owT1uxrs0vo3_500.png
[center][FONT=Calibri][size=4]@FireflyKitty @Corgite @Asilanator [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6038695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60387/6038695_350.png[/img] [/url] A smile spread across Asena's face at her kindness and sincerity, he had become accustomed to the cold and caustic dragons of the Ice Fields, and though she glimmered with the same cold blues as home, she was unlike it in every other way. [b][i]"Would you care to join me as I partake in dinner?"[/i][/b] His smile remained and he nodded yes. He walked slowly towards the pile of diced up food, Azura following him, and seated himself near a tundra who had introduced himself earlier, and a bloody pearlcatcher currently gorging herself on as much food as she could shove down her gullet. "Fresco was it?" He spoke to the tundra. "I am Asena and this is Azura, who is your hungry friend?" He asked with a small chuckle. [i]This isn't so bad,[/i] he thought, let Bartos and Acrux take their time with that growth ray, it's quite nice being small. His food was brought to him, and nothing was expected of him at this size. His business trip had turned into a vacation.
@FireflyKitty @Corgite @Asilanator

6038695_350.png

A smile spread across Asena's face at her kindness and sincerity, he had become accustomed to the cold and caustic dragons of the Ice Fields, and though she glimmered with the same cold blues as home, she was unlike it in every other way.

"Would you care to join me as I partake in dinner?"

His smile remained and he nodded yes.

He walked slowly towards the pile of diced up food, Azura following him, and seated himself near a tundra who had introduced himself earlier, and a bloody pearlcatcher currently gorging herself on as much food as she could shove down her gullet.

"Fresco was it?" He spoke to the tundra. "I am Asena and this is Azura, who is your hungry friend?" He asked with a small chuckle.

This isn't so bad, he thought, let Bartos and Acrux take their time with that growth ray, it's quite nice being small. His food was brought to him, and nothing was expected of him at this size. His business trip had turned into a vacation.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amaluna
fr+3
wishlist
vistafestival_6.png x trading
dragons
@Asilanator @Amaluna
Oh uh, Hi there Europa! I like plants. I like the really crunchy plants.
Join you for dinner? Alright! that sounds good.
@Asilanator @Amaluna
Oh uh, Hi there Europa! I like plants. I like the really crunchy plants.
Join you for dinner? Alright! that sounds good.
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13344281] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/133443/13344281_350.png[/img] [/url] Euridae fluttered her frills in pleasure as her sensitive nose caught the strong, tangy whiff food. Her mouth watered as the sight of a succulent pieces of meat. She bounded over to an unclaimed piece of food and began voraciously tearing into it. [i]At least when I'm small, I can eat without wasting much food![/i] @ChaoticReactions @Feerling @Varikset @Journey I'm dead tired so halp me catch up =.=

13344281_350.png

Euridae fluttered her frills in pleasure as her sensitive nose caught the strong, tangy whiff food. Her mouth watered as the sight of a succulent pieces of meat. She bounded over to an unclaimed piece of food and began voraciously tearing into it. At least when I'm small, I can eat without wasting much food!

@ChaoticReactions @Feerling @Varikset @Journey

I'm dead tired so halp me catch up =.=
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33