Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Vision Pools (Open the Door Version)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@B3c71
Pool three (if I get the dragon can someone else make the pools I went broke buying a gen one ;v;)
@B3c71
Pool three (if I get the dragon can someone else make the pools I went broke buying a gen one ;v;)
y'all ever read marvel comics?
[b]Pool one:[/b] @Byaxis You walk into the tree and the pool belches and roars, startling you! You stand your ground and in a moment it calms down again and you realize you've found someone's secret stash! How unfortunate for them. You clear the fog away and find lots of loot. You'll take it, but maybe it's because you're going to go find the owner. [item=Gilded Decorative Chest]x1 [item=Woodsdrake Cape]x1 [item=Common Podid Claws]x15 [item=Southmarsh Podid Claws]x15 [b]Pool two:[/b] @WistlewindWolf The music gets louder and a Tuxedo Floracat jumps out at you! What a dapper fellow, in addition to his tuxedo he's wearing a white top hat, a bow tie. His pearly cufflinks sparkle as he slides a daisy corsage onto your wrist and asks you to dance. [item=Tuxedo Floracat]x1 [item=White Top Hat]x1 [item=Pretty White Neck Bow]x1 [item=Simple Pearly Wing Cuffs]x1 [item=Daisy Corsage]x1 [b]Pool three:[/b] @marknuuuttttt You pull the creature out of the pool and cradle it, brushing off the extra foam. You're mildly startled at all of him being the same color aside from a scar across his eye. He hardly stirs till he yawns and nestles into your arms. He's been through a lot, he was left behind when the leader of his clan was overthrown and the entire clan moved to the plague flight, and you decide to take the abandonded thing home. [item=Veteran's Eye Scar]x1 [item=Bleached Peacekeeping Vest]x1 [item=Bleached Peacekeeping Headband] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15294916] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152950/15294916_350.png[/img] [/url]
Pool one: @Byaxis You walk into the tree and the pool belches and roars, startling you! You stand your ground and in a moment it calms down again and you realize you've found someone's secret stash! How unfortunate for them. You clear the fog away and find lots of loot. You'll take it, but maybe it's because you're going to go find the owner.
Gilded Decorative Chest x1 Woodsdrake Cape x1 Common Podid Claws x15 Southmarsh Podid Claws x15

Pool two: @WistlewindWolf The music gets louder and a Tuxedo Floracat jumps out at you! What a dapper fellow, in addition to his tuxedo he's wearing a white top hat, a bow tie. His pearly cufflinks sparkle as he slides a daisy corsage onto your wrist and asks you to dance.
Tuxedo Floracat x1 x1 Pretty White Neck Bow x1 Simple Pearly Wing Cuffs x1 Daisy Corsage x1

Pool three: @marknuuuttttt You pull the creature out of the pool and cradle it, brushing off the extra foam. You're mildly startled at all of him being the same color aside from a scar across his eye. He hardly stirs till he yawns and nestles into your arms. He's been through a lot, he was left behind when the leader of his clan was overthrown and the entire clan moved to the plague flight, and you decide to take the abandonded thing home.
Veteran's Eye Scar x1 Bleached Peacekeeping Vest x1 Bleached Peacekeeping Headband

15294916_350.png
da_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsn.pngtwi_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsk.pngyt_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsr.png
@BC371
Thankies!
@WhistlewindWolf @Byaxis
Would either of you two be willing to make the next set of pools (I'm so poor it hurts) if not its fine but it'd be a big help if you could!
@BC371
Thankies!
@WhistlewindWolf @Byaxis
Would either of you two be willing to make the next set of pools (I'm so poor it hurts) if not its fine but it'd be a big help if you could!
@marknuuuttttt I'll do it.

@B3c71 I haven't gotten my prizes...?
@marknuuuttttt I'll do it.

@B3c71 I haven't gotten my prizes...?
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@Whistlewindwolf
Ah thank you! I haven't either? It might be bc got really busy bit :/
@Whistlewindwolf
Ah thank you! I haven't either? It might be bc got really busy bit :/
@Byaxis
@WhistlewindWolf
@marknuuuttttt
ah yes hello i was using the highschool's wifi and it kept logging me out of fr every time i went into my messages! I'm home now so that should remedy the problem so i can send you guys your prizes!
@Byaxis
@WhistlewindWolf
@marknuuuttttt
ah yes hello i was using the highschool's wifi and it kept logging me out of fr every time i went into my messages! I'm home now so that should remedy the problem so i can send you guys your prizes!
da_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsn.pngtwi_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsk.pngyt_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsr.png
Pool 1: Deep purples and blues mix on the surface of the pool, glowing softly as they move in nebulous patterns. You stir the water with a stick just so you see how the colors swirl around each other.

Pool 2: Electricity crackles over the pool's surface, and as you approach, you hear the faint sound of something whirring and clicking. You jump back as electricity arcs out, barely missing you.

Pool 3: Nothing seems very special about this pool, but as you move closer, you see streaks of light flying in its depths, and angry shouts and roars echo in the darkness.
Pool 1: Deep purples and blues mix on the surface of the pool, glowing softly as they move in nebulous patterns. You stir the water with a stick just so you see how the colors swirl around each other.

Pool 2: Electricity crackles over the pool's surface, and as you approach, you hear the faint sound of something whirring and clicking. You jump back as electricity arcs out, barely missing you.

Pool 3: Nothing seems very special about this pool, but as you move closer, you see streaks of light flying in its depths, and angry shouts and roars echo in the darkness.
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@WhistlewindWolf
May I have pool one?

(Oops, I pinged the wrong person. My bad!!)
@WhistlewindWolf
May I have pool one?

(Oops, I pinged the wrong person. My bad!!)
iXFUW.gif Click to help! nysPf.gif
@WhistlewindWolf pool two please!
@WhistlewindWolf pool two please!
@Whistlewindwolf: pool 3 please!
@Whistlewindwolf: pool 3 please!
33vzuwj.jpg________ 2nh2l4z.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14