Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Poison Accents- Reprinting in progress
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 149 150
@Poisonedpaper

Ah! I'll send over the payment right away. ;w;
@Poisonedpaper

Ah! I'll send over the payment right away. ;w;
1ezfoMg.pngvworZPQ.png
@Poisonedpaper Oh noooo did I miss the last copy of Kimt? ;A; lmao RIP do you plan on reprinting it?
@Poisonedpaper Oh noooo did I miss the last copy of Kimt? ;A; lmao RIP do you plan on reprinting it?
she/her | +3 fr time | tumblr
[ please buy these g1s lol ]
@dorsia I will reprint Klimt! I'll ping you when I do :)

@Evarinya @ginnabean @snaky16 @Shian @Epsereth

I have printed another 10 copies of Druid, and I'm putting some of them up in the AH in a couple of minutes. If you miss it there you can send me a PM with payment (500g/300k) and I'll get one to you that way, but that might take a little longer!
@dorsia I will reprint Klimt! I'll ping you when I do :)

@Evarinya @ginnabean @snaky16 @Shian @Epsereth

I have printed another 10 copies of Druid, and I'm putting some of them up in the AH in a couple of minutes. If you miss it there you can send me a PM with payment (500g/300k) and I'll get one to you that way, but that might take a little longer!
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper
Grab 1 in AH! Thanks X)
@Poisonedpaper
Grab 1 in AH! Thanks X)
tumblr_nqxzvuB83i1sjobs8o1_400.gif
@Poisonedpaper Got one, thank you!
@Poisonedpaper Got one, thank you!
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
@Poisonedpaper Thank you!
@Poisonedpaper Thank you!
she/her | +3 fr time | tumblr
[ please buy these g1s lol ]
@PoisonedPaper Yay! Got one, thanks!!
@PoisonedPaper Yay! Got one, thanks!!
@Poisonedpaper

Could you put me on your general pinglist please? And also please ping me if you ever do a male version of the Klimt accent. It's so good!
@Poisonedpaper

Could you put me on your general pinglist please? And also please ping me if you ever do a male version of the Klimt accent. It's so good!
1ezfoMg.pngvworZPQ.png
@poisonedpaper i love ur accent bornella so much omg! its perfect for necrosis & completes her whole look ;; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15339315] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153394/15339315_350.png[/img] [/url] i liked it so much [url=http://orig01.deviantart.net/8be4/f/2015/215/0/0/iipmp_by_doe_tails-d943zf0.png]i drew it[/url] as well ahaha also would luv to be put on the pinglist !!
@poisonedpaper
i love ur accent bornella so much omg!
its perfect for necrosis & completes her whole look ;;

15339315_350.png

i liked it so much i drew it as well ahaha

also would luv to be put on the pinglist !!
tumblr_inline_nr3jscOqwi1s7z3me_540.png
tumblr / deviantart
draw me fursona (if u wanna)
constantly lurking in art forums
@Poisonedpaper
I am very very interested in Arcane Druid, do you have any copies available? If not, may I be pinged when they do become available o3o?
@Poisonedpaper
I am very very interested in Arcane Druid, do you have any copies available? If not, may I be pinged when they do become available o3o?
e0c217_zps5117c28b.png

Ping me to get my attention ;)
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 149 150