Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | July Free Newbie Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44
1. Bat 2
2. App 12
3. App 5
4. Fam 3
5. D5

Thank you! @britneyrox
1. Bat 2
2. App 12
3. App 5
4. Fam 3
5. D5

Thank you! @britneyrox
Atra Du Evarinya Ono Varda.2uequ68.jpg
May the Stars Watch Over You.
@britneyrox thanks for running this raffle!
1. D7
2. O1
@britneyrox thanks for running this raffle!
1. D7
2. O1
@pinkishbloo please let me know your selections for APP12
@pinkishbloo please let me know your selections for APP12
@brithneyrox, oops sorry!
tarnished steel helmet, dented iron boots, brown satin tunic and ornate gold necklace
@brithneyrox, oops sorry!
tarnished steel helmet, dented iron boots, brown satin tunic and ornate gold necklace
Atra Du Evarinya Ono Varda.2uequ68.jpg
May the Stars Watch Over You.
@britneyrox

Thank you very much! It is so kind of you to hold this raffle for the newbies.

1.Onye #9504741

2.APP8 (Ornate Beauty)

3.BAT1 (Bolt Bag)
1- Mana Bolt
2- Bright Bolt
3- Flame Bolt
4- Zephyr Bolt
@britneyrox

Thank you very much! It is so kind of you to hold this raffle for the newbies.

1.Onye #9504741

2.APP8 (Ornate Beauty)

3.BAT1 (Bolt Bag)
1- Mana Bolt
2- Bright Bolt
3- Flame Bolt
4- Zephyr Bolt
230bcl.jpg Made by Asina
@britneyrox I read the rules
@britneyrox I read the rules
Vj0BLbc.png
[center][b]Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks![/b] Here is the fifth set of winners! 1. @VentusFall 2. @Grelleth 3. @Noemori 4. @03Sandraa 5. @Gratanica [b]You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. I would love to give you more time if I could, but I need to wrap this up before I move. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.[/b] Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections. You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide 3 options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Prizes are listed on the first page. [b]Do not request a dragon prize[/b] unless you have the space in your lair. [b]If you choose a grabbag prize[/b] you must list the items you want from the grabbag. [If it says choose two, tell me which two you want.] You can list that grabbag as more than one of your prize choices, just choose different items from it. [b]When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "FAM3"[/b] [quote=FAM3]Starfall Familiar [item=hibernal starbear][/quote] Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar. If you had double tickets, your second one has been removed now that you've won to give others a chance at getting a prize. Please PM or ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c: @OceanTide @Gratanica @TalonOcharria @TheWarriorQueen @Malucidity @Shpore @Maractus @Velveretta @Prophecy @sidewalks @FlyingAnonymoose @Tobyisagoodgirl @Kitsune345[/center]
Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks!

Here is the fifth set of winners!

1. @VentusFall
2. @Grelleth
3. @Noemori
4. @03Sandraa
5. @Gratanica

You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. I would love to give you more time if I could, but I need to wrap this up before I move. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.

Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections.

You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide 3 options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Prizes are listed on the first page.

Do not request a dragon prize unless you have the space in your lair.

If you choose a grabbag prize you must list the items you want from the grabbag. [If it says choose two, tell me which two you want.] You can list that grabbag as more than one of your prize choices, just choose different items from it.

When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "FAM3"
FAM3 wrote:
Starfall Familiar
Hibernal Starbear

Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar.

If you had double tickets, your second one has been removed now that you've won to give others a chance at getting a prize.

Please PM or ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:

@OceanTide @Gratanica @TalonOcharria @TheWarriorQueen @Malucidity @Shpore @Maractus @Velveretta @Prophecy @sidewalks @FlyingAnonymoose @Tobyisagoodgirl @Kitsune345
My, my! I just get so excited for the people who win! ; w; All of you deserve it! <33 This raffle was such a kind-hearted activity. I break into a grin everytime I get a ping. Heh! c:
My, my! I just get so excited for the people who win! ; w; All of you deserve it! <33 This raffle was such a kind-hearted activity. I break into a grin everytime I get a ping. Heh! c:
@Malucidity that's really sweet! i'm glad that i'm able to make people happy c:
@Malucidity that's really sweet! i'm glad that i'm able to make people happy c:
@britneyrox

What do we choose from?
@britneyrox

What do we choose from?
asRQrBI.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44