Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Starborn Art} Gijinka/OC [Hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5
Casually bumps this as I work on the first slot~
Casually bumps this as I work on the first slot~
Wildclaw M Skincent pre-order! | TEMP ART SHOP
Still open~
Still open~
@starbornkid If you have a slot open i would love to have some art of skitty in your style!

Username:Guyu
Type of Commission:Pixel full
Character(s):Skitty
Tell me about them!:Skitty is very laid back and most time would rather nap than anything
References of Character(s): Dragon page
Anything else you'd like to tell me?:
*Animation or BG?*: Maybe some light sparkle like in your pixel [3] and maybe transparent background
Payment: Mixed payment of treasure and gems (150kT and 80 gems)
@starbornkid If you have a slot open i would love to have some art of skitty in your style!

Username:Guyu
Type of Commission:Pixel full
Character(s):Skitty
Tell me about them!:Skitty is very laid back and most time would rather nap than anything
References of Character(s): Dragon page
Anything else you'd like to tell me?:
*Animation or BG?*: Maybe some light sparkle like in your pixel [3] and maybe transparent background
Payment: Mixed payment of treasure and gems (150kT and 80 gems)
raffle2.png
@Guyu
I sure do! Currently I am working on a USD commission, but all of my G/T slots are still available. Will I be designing a Gijinka, or would you like his dragon form drawn? (I don't typically draw dragons or quads but I can give it a shot! Skitty is adorable.)
Would you like the sparkles animated?
Mixed payment is totally cool with me!
@Guyu
I sure do! Currently I am working on a USD commission, but all of my G/T slots are still available. Will I be designing a Gijinka, or would you like his dragon form drawn? (I don't typically draw dragons or quads but I can give it a shot! Skitty is adorable.)
Would you like the sparkles animated?
Mixed payment is totally cool with me!
@starbornkid
ok!A Gijinka sounds good to me along with animated sparkles would be great!
(and thank you! He was a gift from my friend! and as you can see the pink theme is a big hit with me heh)
Also would you like me to send you the payment now or later on?
@starbornkid
ok!A Gijinka sounds good to me along with animated sparkles would be great!
(and thank you! He was a gift from my friend! and as you can see the pink theme is a big hit with me heh)
Also would you like me to send you the payment now or later on?
raffle2.png
@Guyu
There is absolutely nothing wrong with pink!! Heh heh. I would love to design the Gijinka, and for a wee bit of animation it will only be 5k more. I won't ask for payment until after I send a WIP or two, and I will add you to the front page right now!

Thank you so much for commissioning me. I'll let you know as soon as I get started!
@Guyu
There is absolutely nothing wrong with pink!! Heh heh. I would love to design the Gijinka, and for a wee bit of animation it will only be 5k more. I won't ask for payment until after I send a WIP or two, and I will add you to the front page right now!

Thank you so much for commissioning me. I'll let you know as soon as I get started!
@starbornkid
Yeah! that what im staying I love the color pink so much! And Ok sounds good! thank you and keep up this great work and art!!
@starbornkid
Yeah! that what im staying I love the color pink so much! And Ok sounds good! thank you and keep up this great work and art!!
raffle2.png
@Guyu
Thank you so much for your kind words ;__; That really means a lot, friend!
@Guyu
Thank you so much for your kind words ;__; That really means a lot, friend!
@starbornkid im glad! and take all the time you need friend!
@starbornkid im glad! and take all the time you need friend!
raffle2.png
Hello, everyone! The USD commission has been finished. I have 3 USD slots and 2 G/T slots open.
Come on in!
Hello, everyone! The USD commission has been finished. I have 3 USD slots and 2 G/T slots open.
Come on in!
1 2 3 4 5