Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Quick Bust Sketches! [SLOTS FILLED]
1 2 3
@SteveHolt
Aaaaah, I'd love one. :u

Could I get art of Lacer, please?
@SteveHolt
Aaaaah, I'd love one. :u

Could I get art of Lacer, please?
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@flowering Sorry for the wait, here's your dragon! Thank you so much for your commission! If there's anything you need changed/adjusted please don't hesitate to let me know! c: [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/8dfe8d9884f81fdcde06171f2e7fd81c/tumblr_ns743w01O91qft8zfo1_1280.jpg[/img]
@flowering Sorry for the wait, here's your dragon! Thank you so much for your commission!
If there's anything you need changed/adjusted please don't hesitate to let me know! c:
tumblr_ns743w01O91qft8zfo1_1280.jpg
@Spyware Can do! I'll get started soon as I receive payment and get back from dinner. It might be a while but I can assure you that you'll receive your commission tonight!
@Spyware Can do! I'll get started soon as I receive payment and get back from dinner. It might be a while but I can assure you that you'll receive your commission tonight!
@SteveHolt

Cool cool, how much would that happen to be? c: I'll send 40k now as a deposit, just let me know if you want any more.
@SteveHolt

Cool cool, how much would that happen to be? c: I'll send 40k now as a deposit, just let me know if you want any more.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@Spyware Oops, forgot to include the price! It'll be 40k :> Thank you!
@Spyware Oops, forgot to include the price! It'll be 40k :> Thank you!
@SteveHolt Ahhh, thank you! He's perfect. :3
@SteveHolt Ahhh, thank you! He's perfect. :3
@flowering Aaaa fantastic! I'm so glad you like it :> Thank you again! @Spyware Here's your drawing! Thank you so much for being patient. Please let me know if everything is okay! [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/3b9ea570b71d98f92006e6f83b93885d/tumblr_ns77x6YYtG1qft8zfo1_1280.jpg[/img]
@flowering Aaaa fantastic! I'm so glad you like it :> Thank you again!

@Spyware Here's your drawing! Thank you so much for being patient.
Please let me know if everything is okay!
tumblr_ns77x6YYtG1qft8zfo1_1280.jpg
@SteveHolt Your art is amazing! Can I get a ping when you have an open slot?
@SteveHolt Your art is amazing! Can I get a ping when you have an open slot?
BBQ4OBF.png
@SpiderWolves Oh gosh, thank you so much! :> I should be able to do one tomorrow. I'll go ahead and let you know if/when I'm able. Thank you !!
@SpiderWolves Oh gosh, thank you so much! :> I should be able to do one tomorrow. I'll go ahead and let you know if/when I'm able. Thank you !!
@SteveHolt
She's gorgeous! Thank you! ^w^
@SteveHolt
She's gorgeous! Thank you! ^w^
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
1 2 3