Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2015
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44
Love being able to craft the sprockets! Great way to get rid of some of those greens!

A bit bummed the big recipe uses grey slime though. I've still got a ton of copper muck from the loga brewing fest, but I only toss in apparel when I'm specifically aiming to make something, and most of the recipes that need it use grey anyway. So I have no extras of those... Maybe I'll just sell my mucks =/
Love being able to craft the sprockets! Great way to get rid of some of those greens!

A bit bummed the big recipe uses grey slime though. I've still got a ton of copper muck from the loga brewing fest, but I only toss in apparel when I'm specifically aiming to make something, and most of the recipes that need it use grey anyway. So I have no extras of those... Maybe I'll just sell my mucks =/
Wua5ROf.png
wwoooo hoooo!
my first Thundercrack!
lets make a good one!
wwoooo hoooo!
my first Thundercrack!
lets make a good one!
FINALLY!!!!! something for wildclaws QAQ
FINALLY!!!!! something for wildclaws QAQ
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Love the Baldwin Update but I don't particular that like it uses Gray Slime... It's not about beeing "rare" or hard to get (cheapest apparel on AH 3,8k), but.... We already have many recipes for apparel that uses it (most of all recipes I'd say). :/
Love the Baldwin Update but I don't particular that like it uses Gray Slime... It's not about beeing "rare" or hard to get (cheapest apparel on AH 3,8k), but.... We already have many recipes for apparel that uses it (most of all recipes I'd say). :/
giRiYE5.png
@Stormcatcher How does one acquire the special skins, aside from the Marketplace?
@Stormcatcher How does one acquire the special skins, aside from the Marketplace?
E6nL5Eq.pngtumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
TEAM INSTINCT
Art Thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1558497
@Malokia That's exactly what I thought! I have way more white/black than grey!
@Malokia That's exactly what I thought! I have way more white/black than grey!
The skins are all very pretty this month, look forward to buying some. ;-D
The skins are all very pretty this month, look forward to buying some. ;-D
kujj4.jpg
I used all 15 gathering turns today and only got 5 sprockets. Yesterday I only got 11. Really frustrating.
I used all 15 gathering turns today and only got 5 sprockets. Yesterday I only got 11. Really frustrating.
Lara. She/Her pronouns.
XHxgasI.gif
Happy Carnival Everyone!
Happy Carnival Everyone!
Is it only me or in the Bamboo Falls the Baku whom have the lightning element don't give away any Charged Sprockets?
Is it only me or in the Bamboo Falls the Baku whom have the lightning element don't give away any Charged Sprockets?
water_3.png she/her
00:00 - 14:00 FR time
Joined FR 5 years ago

Accent Shopbaronstar.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44