Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2015
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44
@Atlasia; I've been in the Bamboo Falls and the Baku does drop the currency! :) Just not as often as I'd hoped xD
@Atlasia; I've been in the Bamboo Falls and the Baku does drop the currency! :) Just not as often as I'd hoped xD
Is anyone having luck getting the chests? Getting a good amount of currency but not a single chest :/ usually have a few by now.
Is anyone having luck getting the chests? Getting a good amount of currency but not a single chest :/ usually have a few by now.
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
Thank you for the Baldwin update! Will the recipes be the same for each festival, or will they be different combinations of ingredients for each one?
Thank you for the Baldwin update! Will the recipes be the same for each festival, or will they be different combinations of ingredients for each one?
da6ff338bc8c404fce343866ea3b6f5b24494cbb.png
Baldwin is super nice but I wish he'd been around last time now :c

Oh well, still nice going forward, and maybe I can trade extras for more Solar Blades.
Baldwin is super nice but I wish he'd been around last time now :c

Oh well, still nice going forward, and maybe I can trade extras for more Solar Blades.
@Gaia thank you for letting me know!!!! I was preoccupied it was a technical problem but knowing that it was just my luck makes me relax xD enjoy your hunt!! *grins*
@Gaia thank you for letting me know!!!! I was preoccupied it was a technical problem but knowing that it was just my luck makes me relax xD enjoy your hunt!! *grins*
water_3.png she/her
00:00 - 14:00 FR time
Joined FR 5 years ago

Accent Shopbaronstar.png
Anyone know how to get the skins? @ping me. :P
Anyone know how to get the skins? @ping me. :P
♥ 8 hours ahead of server time GMT :)
I missed a day! But I'll make up for it, these items are seriously beautiful!! GAH! The accents and the skins are perfect man I wish I owned more dragons to suit them!!
I missed a day! But I'll make up for it, these items are seriously beautiful!! GAH! The accents and the skins are perfect man I wish I owned more dragons to suit them!!
*excited trembling* ALCHEMIZABLE HOLIDAY CURRENCY!!!
*excited trembling* ALCHEMIZABLE HOLIDAY CURRENCY!!!
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
@rainismysunshine It is also explained in the announcement: you can buy all of them in the treasure marketplace (there's link that leads to the right section of the marketplace in the announcement), and 6 of them are also available in chests that you can find while digging in Lightning or battling in the coliseum.
@rainismysunshine It is also explained in the announcement: you can buy all of them in the treasure marketplace (there's link that leads to the right section of the marketplace in the announcement), and 6 of them are also available in chests that you can find while digging in Lightning or battling in the coliseum.
bought the Circut breaker for Nepeta, she looks so awesome now <3
bought the Circut breaker for Nepeta, she looks so awesome now <3
Waterbanner2copy_zpsbf507ea4.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44