Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Finished~
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
@FiveofHearts Can you please spare me the cloudkeeper herald? If not, may I have the orbkeeper skin?
@FiveofHearts Can you please spare me the cloudkeeper herald? If not, may I have the orbkeeper skin?
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
@FiveofHearts if no ones taken them yet could i have a diver's sash and diver's emblem?
@FiveofHearts if no ones taken them yet could i have a diver's sash and diver's emblem?
4MKDoae.png
@FiveofHearts
If they haven't been taken, may I have the cloudkeeper herald or the orbkeeper skin please?
@FiveofHearts
If they haven't been taken, may I have the cloudkeeper herald or the orbkeeper skin please?
Can I have the Timber Tender if still available?
Can I have the Timber Tender if still available?
@fiveofhearts I'd love any piece of appeals and any random familiar please :)
@fiveofhearts I'd love any piece of appeals and any random familiar please :)
2heep8h.jpg
(Credit to charmens)
@FiveofHearts
Can I please have the diver emblem and the solar blades?
@FiveofHearts
Can I please have the diver emblem and the solar blades?
H8QwZuW.png
@FiveofHearts
I'd love a Leafy Gladebough if you have any left, if not no worries C:
@FiveofHearts
I'd love a Leafy Gladebough if you have any left, if not no worries C:
2Pt1rRp.png

ex5BGkW.png
@FiveofHearts May I get those Solar Blades? And what are you doing with your dragons?
@FiveofHearts May I get those Solar Blades? And what are you doing with your dragons?
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
Could I please have Leafy Gladeboughs, Rafflesia Fairy Skin, and Cloudkeeper Herald if they're still left?
Could I please have Leafy Gladeboughs, Rafflesia Fairy Skin, and Cloudkeeper Herald if they're still left?
003_zpsjbqcddkn.gif 135_zpsu30cweib.gif 121_zpslvyys6si.gif 059_zpskdgnvvgv.gif 036_zpsclzfvofh.gif 149_zpsgzjipg8m.gif
@FiveofHearts can I have the Nocturne skin or the diver sash if they're available?
@FiveofHearts can I have the Nocturne skin or the diver sash if they're available?
A1dtOaN.png
Clara | Female | +1 Server Time | Clan Vitulus
xgVu2JI.jpg
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20