Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2015
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44
*stares at jets*... *contemplates planned Transformers dragons* ... I will require many of these. MANY.
*stares at jets*... *contemplates planned Transformers dragons* ... I will require many of these. MANY.
I love the new familiars, there's something about them that is so.....
I can't even think of the word!
I love the new familiars, there's something about them that is so.....
I can't even think of the word!
cFdHcSd.gif
@Aequorin @Undel
I'm sorry, I already posted this in the bugs forum, but the last skin, Circuit Breaker, seems to be an accent, not a skin. Sorry, Thanks!
@Aequorin @Undel
I'm sorry, I already posted this in the bugs forum, but the last skin, Circuit Breaker, seems to be an accent, not a skin. Sorry, Thanks!
WOOP
WOOP
pet_47747634_full_4.png
Whoa---Surge is a really nice skin--it really stands out! :O Still, I'm gonna grab em all--deities help my wallet.
Whoa---Surge is a really nice skin--it really stands out! :O Still, I'm gonna grab em all--deities help my wallet.
NIWcCbT.png2ymai6s.pngAFSrXd8.gif
What gorgeous skins. @.@ I'm in love...
What gorgeous skins. @.@ I'm in love...
Little Bolt and the Crown are definitely going on my Lightning Ambassador. Gods.. All the skins are gorgeous to be honest. This is an amazing turn out for this festival!
Little Bolt and the Crown are definitely going on my Lightning Ambassador. Gods.. All the skins are gorgeous to be honest. This is an amazing turn out for this festival!
Usually I buy only one of each holiday skin, but I bought 3-4 of almost all of these. Loved them all!

Great work, artists!
Usually I buy only one of each holiday skin, but I bought 3-4 of almost all of these. Loved them all!

Great work, artists!
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
I love festivals!
I love festivals!
4Y8X.gif
@undel YES! My suggestion in the suggestion forums probably had nothing to do with the implementation of Baldwin Festival Recipes, but I'm so excited that it became a thing! :)

Great use of Baldwin!
@undel YES! My suggestion in the suggestion forums probably had nothing to do with the implementation of Baldwin Festival Recipes, but I'm so excited that it became a thing! :)

Great use of Baldwin!
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44