Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Thundercrack Loot!
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Alecko" date=2015-07-26 11:28:29] I had a Longneck Hunter drop earlier, which is only notable because I didn't have one already. That's the only decent thing I've gotten in a couple of hours grinding. [/quote] Ended up getting lucky right at the end of my grinding in the Workshop. May be the luckiest loot table I've ever had. [img]http://i.imgur.com/JxtGC0g.png[/img]
Alecko wrote on 2015-07-26:
I had a Longneck Hunter drop earlier, which is only notable because I didn't have one already. That's the only decent thing I've gotten in a couple of hours grinding.

Ended up getting lucky right at the end of my grinding in the Workshop. May be the luckiest loot table I've ever had.
JxtGC0g.png
I won the skin contest! I hope I can mention that, because it really made me happy 8D I've been grinding for sprockets. I think I've gotten about 85? Also got an Ambush, a couple of scholars, a berserk, some familiars and minor loot. Aaaaand three skin chests... [item=Dancing Conductor Chest][item=Thundervolt Chest][item=Storm Taken Chest]
I won the skin contest! I hope I can mention that, because it really made me happy 8D

I've been grinding for sprockets. I think I've gotten about 85?
Also got an Ambush, a couple of scholars, a berserk, some familiars and minor loot.
Aaaaand three skin chests...
Dancing Conductor Chest Thundervolt Chest Storm Taken Chest
s0VUoD0.png
I got a Thundervolt chest form digging, and some sprockets from the arena
I got a Thundervolt chest form digging, and some sprockets from the arena
Surge Chest x2, Storm Taken Chest x1, Thunder Spear Chest x1, 40+ Sprockets and several battle stones :D

Surge Chest x2, Storm Taken Chest x1, Thunder Spear Chest x1, 40+ Sprockets and several battle stones :D

button_by_cas_a_fras-db1t2ap.png Accent: Starlit Psychic
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
I've gotten about 20 sprockets, a few apparel pieces, and a Thunder Spear Chest.

And that's from about an hour of grinding.
I've gotten about 20 sprockets, a few apparel pieces, and a Thunder Spear Chest.

And that's from about an hour of grinding.
Gathering has been weak (dragons weren't fully awake yet :( ), GW is slow and has few good drops, Arena is, well, as always, my home for every festival ever. Trying my luck in Bamboo Falls now, maybe I'll get the last familiar I need from there.

Had I known I'd find three chests with Thunder Spear I wouldn't have lurked in the MP so much.

Boss made my day, tho.

Also found an Earth Egg (which is not, once again, a Nature egg), an ambush, a berserker and 1 eliminate.
Gathering has been weak (dragons weren't fully awake yet :( ), GW is slow and has few good drops, Arena is, well, as always, my home for every festival ever. Trying my luck in Bamboo Falls now, maybe I'll get the last familiar I need from there.

Had I known I'd find three chests with Thunder Spear I wouldn't have lurked in the MP so much.

Boss made my day, tho.

Also found an Earth Egg (which is not, once again, a Nature egg), an ambush, a berserker and 1 eliminate.
I got my first chest!!! ;UUUU; ANd I got a skin in it!!! ;U; I bought a beautiful lightning babe just for it yes!! ;u; here she is! 1 skin, 1 gem, 2500 treasure ;3; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12574971] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125750/12574971_350.png[/img] [/url] Of course I had to name her thundercrack!
I got my first chest!!! ;UUUU;
ANd I got a skin in it!!! ;U;
I bought a beautiful lightning babe just for it yes!! ;u;
here she is!

1 skin, 1 gem, 2500 treasure ;3;

12574971_350.png

Of course I had to name her thundercrack!
nZdOLj1.gif
foos and dogs and wolves oh my!

i'm also at around 30 or so sprockets and selling another 25 for treasure.
foos and dogs and wolves oh my!

i'm also at around 30 or so sprockets and selling another 25 for treasure.
~140 Sprockets from gathering/coli, plus a Copper Filigree Breastplate and a familiar from the Workshop. And one chest so far.
~140 Sprockets from gathering/coli, plus a Copper Filigree Breastplate and a familiar from the Workshop. And one chest so far.
1ezfoMg.png Fxte6bi.jpg 59TgHaL.png
I got a chest (Storm Taken chest, It dropped when I started grinding),Some sprockets and a few familiars. I also got a berserker stone
I got a chest (Storm Taken chest, It dropped when I started grinding),Some sprockets and a few familiars. I also got a berserker stone
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
1 2 3 4 5