Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2015
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44
Last night I actually dreamt of checking the contest results and I was so disappointed that the skins and accents that won were something that hadn't actually even been in the contest thread at all. What a happy surprise to log in today! Congrats to all fellow winners and happy grind-- er, Thundercrack! c:
Last night I actually dreamt of checking the contest results and I was so disappointed that the skins and accents that won were something that hadn't actually even been in the contest thread at all. What a happy surprise to log in today! Congrats to all fellow winners and happy grind-- er, Thundercrack! c:
Congrats to all the winners! I didn't win but I'm really happy with the winners, so many gorgeous skins and accents and a lot of stuff I'll probably end up hoarding!

Happy Thundercrack Everyone!
Congrats to all the winners! I didn't win but I'm really happy with the winners, so many gorgeous skins and accents and a lot of stuff I'll probably end up hoarding!

Happy Thundercrack Everyone!
Also, I'd just like to make sure that the Crown and Lightning Rune will be cycled back, but the familiar and apparel piece won't, right?
Also, I'd just like to make sure that the Crown and Lightning Rune will be cycled back, but the familiar and apparel piece won't, right?
Aaaaah all the skins are so cool!!!
YAY!
Aaaaah all the skins are so cool!!!
YAY!
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
*EXCITED SCREAMING*
*EXCITED SCREAMING*
IRGHmwD.gif
@clocks You didn't made my day! :c
@clocks You didn't made my day! :c
aaaaaAhHHH oh mY GOD THANK YOU <333
aaaaaAhHHH oh mY GOD THANK YOU <333
Awesome! I love the aesthetic of Lightning things even if it's not my flight. Those skins are awesome, I need all of them!
Awesome! I love the aesthetic of Lightning things even if it's not my flight. Those skins are awesome, I need all of them!
jCVhFoZ.gif
@Glowcrow [quote=Glowcrow ]- Also the 2015 specific lightning apparel is just an add for last year's lightning specific apparel. That is not only lazy from design point of view in my opinion, but also really frustrating - after all, these specific items are gone forever from anyone who joins at a later period of time, so shouldn't you make them unique in all ways instead of following a theme a rare few can fully collect?[/quote] Yeah, that's the same thought I got earlier this morning. I regret I didn't joined since the very beginning. Still, for me, it's just a game. Not today, not tomorrow, but with patience all stuff is in reach.
@Glowcrow
Glowcrow wrote:
- Also the 2015 specific lightning apparel is just an add for last year's lightning specific apparel. That is not only lazy from design point of view in my opinion, but also really frustrating - after all, these specific items are gone forever from anyone who joins at a later period of time, so shouldn't you make them unique in all ways instead of following a theme a rare few can fully collect?

Yeah, that's the same thought I got earlier this morning. I regret I didn't joined since the very beginning.
Still, for me, it's just a game. Not today, not tomorrow, but with patience all stuff is in reach.
Oh my goodness! Those skins and accents are positively lovely!
Oh my goodness! Those skins and accents are positively lovely!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44