Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 1138 1139
@suburbansamurai not sure of where else to put a question like this, sorry if this is the wrong place!
I'm wondering, would it be against Flight Rising's copyright policies to include a few bars of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata in an accent? I'd like to know these sorts of things before I go and make an accent that can't be published ^^;
@suburbansamurai not sure of where else to put a question like this, sorry if this is the wrong place!
I'm wondering, would it be against Flight Rising's copyright policies to include a few bars of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata in an accent? I'd like to know these sorts of things before I go and make an accent that can't be published ^^;
@BunnyKei It's fixed.

@Anemia His compositions are all public domain, so that would be fine.

@BunnyKei It's fixed.

@Anemia His compositions are all public domain, so that would be fine.

@suburbansamurai thank you kindly!
@suburbansamurai thank you kindly!
@SuburbanSamurai Could I have the name changed on these skins?

to Viral Cybercoatl
to Lightning Cybercoatl
to Arcane Cybercoatl
@SuburbanSamurai Could I have the name changed on these skins?

to Viral Cybercoatl
to Lightning Cybercoatl
to Arcane Cybercoatl
@SuburbanSamurai This might be silly of me, but... on my "Result of Science", my username says zwynx instead of Zwynx. I would be very thankful for a fix! :D
@SuburbanSamurai This might be silly of me, but... on my "Result of Science", my username says zwynx instead of Zwynx. I would be very thankful for a fix! :D
s0VUoD0.png
I submitted a second run of Spire's Gift RB M and got a second accent rather than 10 more of the first one...

and
I submitted a second run of Spire's Gift RB M and got a second accent rather than 10 more of the first one...

and
I'm on FR time! Pronouns: she/her
Accents | Tumblr | Commissions
Excerpts from a Longneck Journal - beastclans-POV illustrated fic, finished
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@Piney The names are changed.

@Zwynx It's fixed.

@Mags Send me back the duplicates and I'll send you copies of the version with the original ID number.
@Piney The names are changed.

@Zwynx It's fixed.

@Mags Send me back the duplicates and I'll send you copies of the version with the original ID number.
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper

Could someone please contact me ... the accent I keep submitting is being rejected even though it's my own work.
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper

Could someone please contact me ... the accent I keep submitting is being rejected even though it's my own work.
marketicon.pngITs-Logo-Sm.png Logo.png
This is trying to equip on male SDs when it is a female SD. :<
This is trying to equip on male SDs when it is a female SD. :<
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@SkylineFields Submit the design again and it will be accepted as original art.

@Aeonox Fixed.
@SkylineFields Submit the design again and it will be accepted as original art.

@Aeonox Fixed.
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 1138 1139