Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What kind of shoes do you usually wear?
1 2 3 4
Can't say I've ever worn converse, I prefer high tops C: I had a thing for skater shoes for awhile, but I've moved on. Regular running shoes are okay, too, yeah ;3

@DeerLu Interesting forum topic hehehe. Gotta love shoes! :DD
Can't say I've ever worn converse, I prefer high tops C: I had a thing for skater shoes for awhile, but I've moved on. Regular running shoes are okay, too, yeah ;3

@DeerLu Interesting forum topic hehehe. Gotta love shoes! :DD
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
I love how just about everyone in the this thread wears Converse. I wear them during the cold weather. Yes, I used to walk to work in the middle of bitter, snowfilled upstate New York winter.

Summer time I'm usually barefoot or wearing my Adidas sandals. It depends on the situation, really. Talking about that, I need a new pair. I've had the same ones for about 5 years now. xD
I love how just about everyone in the this thread wears Converse. I wear them during the cold weather. Yes, I used to walk to work in the middle of bitter, snowfilled upstate New York winter.

Summer time I'm usually barefoot or wearing my Adidas sandals. It depends on the situation, really. Talking about that, I need a new pair. I've had the same ones for about 5 years now. xD
5e8g9l.jpgnq5vtl.jpgw2es2e.jpg2mxu38.jpg4vg3zs.jpg642lw7.jpg
When I work I have to dress business casual so I wear flats with memory foam insoles or a pair of cheap gladiator sandals I got at Payless. I also have a pair of high heel booties I wear occasionally, but they're not as comfortable and I have a problem where my feet flatten and cramp up easy so I try to wear comfortable shoes.

When I am going places that require walking, I have two pairs of sketchers with memory foam. When I am just going to like the store I wear cheap flip flops from Forever 21.

I also have some oxfords that I like but I have to put sole protectors on them because they have some felt type material that got messed up while walking around campus and I don't want to wear holes in them that fast. I think I lost the sole protectors though.
When I work I have to dress business casual so I wear flats with memory foam insoles or a pair of cheap gladiator sandals I got at Payless. I also have a pair of high heel booties I wear occasionally, but they're not as comfortable and I have a problem where my feet flatten and cramp up easy so I try to wear comfortable shoes.

When I am going places that require walking, I have two pairs of sketchers with memory foam. When I am just going to like the store I wear cheap flip flops from Forever 21.

I also have some oxfords that I like but I have to put sole protectors on them because they have some felt type material that got messed up while walking around campus and I don't want to wear holes in them that fast. I think I lost the sole protectors though.
Boots. Black boots, with pointy toes, and medium-low heels.

That's......pretty much the only shoes I wear.
Boots. Black boots, with pointy toes, and medium-low heels.

That's......pretty much the only shoes I wear.
og0rGtI.jpg
If it's summer I wear flip flops everywhere all the time you can't stop me
If it's summer I wear flip flops everywhere all the time you can't stop me
VOIPBvS.png
Crocs or vans...
Sometimes flip flops.
Crocs or vans...
Sometimes flip flops.
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
I usually wear sandals or flip-flops if I'm going out. Plain ol' Skechers and the like when it's cold out. Sometimes I wear Converse, but whenever I wear them for long periods of time (like the Alligator Farm I went to on vacation), my feet hurt like crazy. e-e
I usually wear sandals or flip-flops if I'm going out. Plain ol' Skechers and the like when it's cold out. Sometimes I wear Converse, but whenever I wear them for long periods of time (like the Alligator Farm I went to on vacation), my feet hurt like crazy. e-e
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
Boots or flats (usually Oxford style or Toms). I have a pair of boots from AllSaints that I got on sale and I absolutely adore them.
Boots or flats (usually Oxford style or Toms). I have a pair of boots from AllSaints that I got on sale and I absolutely adore them.
no one you look up to is better than you are
Usually whatever i can dig up in a thrift shop, im really diggin my Adidas knock offs recently, theyre really snug and sturdy. I could walk probably forever in them.
Usually whatever i can dig up in a thrift shop, im really diggin my Adidas knock offs recently, theyre really snug and sturdy. I could walk probably forever in them.
Per Aspera Ad Inferi
flip flops even in the winter unless there's snow on the ground
flip flops even in the winter unless there's snow on the ground
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
1 2 3 4