Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Wont Load
1 2
My Loading Bar for the Coliseum Doesnt Fill up :( It Has Worked Before But Only Randomly, like yesterday it worked Twice, but when I went off it It Wouldnt Come Back, and Today it Just Wouldnt Do it at all :(

Im Rather New, So I Dont Know If theres an Actual Reason For this and Im Just Being Dumb X,.x Thank you!
My Loading Bar for the Coliseum Doesnt Fill up :( It Has Worked Before But Only Randomly, like yesterday it worked Twice, but when I went off it It Wouldnt Come Back, and Today it Just Wouldnt Do it at all :(

Im Rather New, So I Dont Know If theres an Actual Reason For this and Im Just Being Dumb X,.x Thank you!
@Huntess is it working for you now? i just checked and it loaded fine for me :o (it wasnt working earlier tho)
@Huntess is it working for you now? i just checked and it loaded fine for me :o (it wasnt working earlier tho)
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
It's not just her, mine won't load at all either, I'm not sure what the problem is.
It's not just her, mine won't load at all either, I'm not sure what the problem is.
@sh33pskin Its Working Now, But The Whole of Yesterday and An Hour Ago It Didnt Work For Me. Its Almost Random and I Dont Understand whats Causing it to Only Work at Certain times :S
@sh33pskin Its Working Now, But The Whole of Yesterday and An Hour Ago It Didnt Work For Me. Its Almost Random and I Dont Understand whats Causing it to Only Work at Certain times :S
It Worked For One Battle and Crashed, When I Refreshed it, it Now Wont Work :(
It Worked For One Battle and Crashed, When I Refreshed it, it Now Wont Work :(
I'm having the same problem. It works once in a while, dies for a bit, and then comes back before dying again.
Edit: It's also dragging horribly for me when it is 'working' at the moment.
Edit 2: Now being disconnected constantly and getting this error "Unable to connect to the game server. If the problem persists, please try toggling the Alternate Socket option in your Account Settings." Uh... did it and it gives the same issues, if anything it seems worse.
I'm having the same problem. It works once in a while, dies for a bit, and then comes back before dying again.
Edit: It's also dragging horribly for me when it is 'working' at the moment.
Edit 2: Now being disconnected constantly and getting this error "Unable to connect to the game server. If the problem persists, please try toggling the Alternate Socket option in your Account Settings." Uh... did it and it gives the same issues, if anything it seems worse.
HM%20banner%201.pngHM%20banner%202.pngHM%20banner%203.png
@lunawolf Im not getting the "Unable to connect" Error, But it Is Completely Crashing my Internet Every Time I Try, Saying My Internet Is not Responding :/ I Really Dont Know Why its doing this :(
@lunawolf Im not getting the "Unable to connect" Error, But it Is Completely Crashing my Internet Every Time I Try, Saying My Internet Is not Responding :/ I Really Dont Know Why its doing this :(
My Coliseum worked a bit ago but I can't get it load again now, either. I have only ever gotten it to load once.
My Coliseum worked a bit ago but I can't get it load again now, either. I have only ever gotten it to load once.
I started Flightrising earlier this week. Everytime I open the Coliseum the bar loads all the way then just sits there. I have not had it work at all on my PC. I am using Google Chrome.

However it kinda works on my phone. It at least lets me pick dragons for my team.
I started Flightrising earlier this week. Everytime I open the Coliseum the bar loads all the way then just sits there. I have not had it work at all on my PC. I am using Google Chrome.

However it kinda works on my phone. It at least lets me pick dragons for my team.
I've Managed to Play on it for an Hour (yaaay!) But Now its Not Working again XD
I've Managed to Play on it for an Hour (yaaay!) But Now its Not Working again XD
1 2