Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Wont Load
1 2
I'm having the same problem as well... It works randomly which is really annoying... It needs to be fixed...
I'm having the same problem as well... It works randomly which is really annoying... It needs to be fixed...
I had no problems the whole week, but today I always got the server connecting error either 2 seconds after the menu was loaded or after the first battle. It's quite annoying since the same happens with the Fairground for me and I literally had no way to make Treasure today, which I need very much because I'm broke as hell. So I just gave up, hoping that tomorrow will be better. *grumbles*
I had no problems the whole week, but today I always got the server connecting error either 2 seconds after the menu was loaded or after the first battle. It's quite annoying since the same happens with the Fairground for me and I literally had no way to make Treasure today, which I need very much because I'm broke as hell. So I just gave up, hoping that tomorrow will be better. *grumbles*
Its Starting to Work a Little Better, It works at roughly 8-9am my Time, but Then Wont Work Until Much Later :(

Also, When I Do get on there, and I kill two Enemies at the Same time (Due to like a "Bleeding" attack), Rather than come up you Won, it Just Freezes, and I get Nothing, And When I Press Refresh, it Kicks me Out and doesnt Let me get Back On Cause It Dont Load >,.<
Its Starting to Work a Little Better, It works at roughly 8-9am my Time, but Then Wont Work Until Much Later :(

Also, When I Do get on there, and I kill two Enemies at the Same time (Due to like a "Bleeding" attack), Rather than come up you Won, it Just Freezes, and I get Nothing, And When I Press Refresh, it Kicks me Out and doesnt Let me get Back On Cause It Dont Load >,.<
A few minuted ago, the Coliseum was working. A bit slow, but it was working.

The FR clock rolled over to 08:00 and bam, Coli froze and now is refusing to load at all.

Using the latest version of Chrome. Tried clearing cache multiple times, but it still doesn't load.
A few minuted ago, the Coliseum was working. A bit slow, but it was working.

The FR clock rolled over to 08:00 and bam, Coli froze and now is refusing to load at all.

Using the latest version of Chrome. Tried clearing cache multiple times, but it still doesn't load.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
This happens to me also. I tried on a laptop at my friends house a few days ago, but it didn't even show the bar to get to the coliseum, it was just blank with the occasional unable to load message. And if I get out and get back in on the usual one I use at several times in a few minutes, the bar freezes midway. Nothing happens, except that the bar doesn't budge, whether I wait 10 seconds or an hour.
This happens to me also. I tried on a laptop at my friends house a few days ago, but it didn't even show the bar to get to the coliseum, it was just blank with the occasional unable to load message. And if I get out and get back in on the usual one I use at several times in a few minutes, the bar freezes midway. Nothing happens, except that the bar doesn't budge, whether I wait 10 seconds or an hour.
_
Goes away in the end...
VSQ6BhO.png
I will make you hurt..."
i was grinding for NOTN today when the coli suddenly froze and the loading bar won't move at all. i've tried using the normal and alternate sockets (usually play on normal), clearing the cache, restarting the browser, and restarting my computer and the bar won't load at all. :( never had a problem with the coliseum loading before, even in high volume events like NOTN.
i was grinding for NOTN today when the coli suddenly froze and the loading bar won't move at all. i've tried using the normal and alternate sockets (usually play on normal), clearing the cache, restarting the browser, and restarting my computer and the bar won't load at all. :( never had a problem with the coliseum loading before, even in high volume events like NOTN.
1 2