Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free imp hatchling
1 2
Free dragons for people! 1 per person. Sorry I don't have many. They're already named, but feel free to rename them if you want. I just do that so they aren't exalted Unnamed. Just tell me which one you want or send a Crossroads and I'll send them on through. Please don't feel like you have to keep this dragon forever or anything like that. I'm giving them away because lairspace is an issue, so I totally understand if the same problem comes up for you later. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15228758] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152288/15228758_350.png[/img] [/url]
Free dragons for people! 1 per person. Sorry I don't have many. They're already named, but feel free to rename them if you want. I just do that so they aren't exalted Unnamed. Just tell me which one you want or send a Crossroads and I'll send them on through.

Please don't feel like you have to keep this dragon forever or anything like that. I'm giving them away because lairspace is an issue, so I totally understand if the same problem comes up for you later.

15228758_350.png
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
I would love to have the 5th one down, please and thank you?
I would love to have the 5th one down, please and thank you?
Sent her off~
Sent her off~
Thank you very much Drakel!
Thank you very much Drakel!
@Drakel The shimmering midnight nocturnes are beautiful! (I totally understand how one of them is named Lugia) Could I have Dusk, if he is still free?
@Drakel The shimmering midnight nocturnes are beautiful! (I totally understand how one of them is named Lugia) Could I have Dusk, if he is still free?
AfElA04.png lGwvtwI.png tumblr_o1o7trHRZO1v5pacoo1_100.png
@Yushiko

Sure thing. And thank you~
@Yushiko

Sure thing. And thank you~
@Drakel It doesn't let me accept it for a reason or another.
Edit: Probably because auction. :o
@Drakel It doesn't let me accept it for a reason or another.
Edit: Probably because auction. :o
AfElA04.png lGwvtwI.png tumblr_o1o7trHRZO1v5pacoo1_100.png
@Drakel May I please have one of the Nocs? Any one would be awesome, they all look so sweet ^^
@Drakel May I please have one of the Nocs? Any one would be awesome, they all look so sweet ^^
Gy5sOWI.png
@Yushiko

Oops, sorry. Fixed it now.

@Willythedilly

Sure, I'll send one of them over.
@Yushiko

Oops, sorry. Fixed it now.

@Willythedilly

Sure, I'll send one of them over.
@Drakel Thank you! He is lovely. n_n
@Drakel Thank you! He is lovely. n_n