Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | I just gotta share this!!
@LargeCrocodile 's OC I just finished! First time drawing water and a croc. 200k for a full body colored like this without the bg but I threw it in for free. I am so estatic brah, you jus don't know!! [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/2343v5.jpg[/img]
@LargeCrocodile 's OC I just finished! First time drawing water and a croc. 200k for a full body colored like this without the bg but I threw it in for free.

I am so estatic brah, you jus don't know!!

2343v5.jpg
hbJfbe2.png
@HYPN0S

Distant crying))) // This is beautiful and I love it so muc h you did such a great job ;v; ////
@HYPN0S

Distant crying))) // This is beautiful and I love it so muc h you did such a great job ;v; ////
4BwX8Fk.png
Hnnngg -cries with you-
I feel so positive and joyous man. Like I have figured out the answer to life. ;_;
Hnnngg -cries with you-
I feel so positive and joyous man. Like I have figured out the answer to life. ;_;
hbJfbe2.png
@HYPN0S

OMG this is so beautiful
omg *flails*

The water looks so amazing O.O
@HYPN0S

OMG this is so beautiful
omg *flails*

The water looks so amazing O.O
Yello There ^.^
I'm Sky ^.^
I will always be kind,unless your not kind to me.
I do get agervated easy,so be
careful.
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
@HYPN0S

After seeing this, I would love for FR to release a Crocodile type dragon! That looks so gorgeous and absolutely AMAZING!! That water texture is wonderful!
@HYPN0S

After seeing this, I would love for FR to release a Crocodile type dragon! That looks so gorgeous and absolutely AMAZING!! That water texture is wonderful!
+2 FR Time | Online | Offline | Coliseum |Drawing | Streaming
Deviantart | Furaffinity | Picarto
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
holy wow that's beautiful. nice
holy wow that's beautiful. nice
tumblr_msa0liTuc01qbsm9ko5_500.png
Thank you three so so much! T~T
@f0renzix I hope they do!!
Thank you three so so much! T~T
@f0renzix I hope they do!!
hbJfbe2.png