Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Greetings!
'ello there. I'm MistressBunni, or Adelynde, or MrsBiohazard, or MrsMonster. I've been on games like this for a long time. I can't wait to learn about Flight Rising and get some more dragons. Um let's see. I like short walks on the beach, green tea, small dogs, fluffy dogs and book. Yup. Ohh yeah I'm also on habitrpg.com MistressBunni there also, feel free to add me.
'ello there. I'm MistressBunni, or Adelynde, or MrsBiohazard, or MrsMonster. I've been on games like this for a long time. I can't wait to learn about Flight Rising and get some more dragons. Um let's see. I like short walks on the beach, green tea, small dogs, fluffy dogs and book. Yup. Ohh yeah I'm also on habitrpg.com MistressBunni there also, feel free to add me.
@MistressBunni welcome to FR! Fluffy dogs are truely the best! So long as they don't shed all over you. My dog is fluffy as heck, but she leaves big black balls of fur everywhere she goes >.<
@MistressBunni welcome to FR! Fluffy dogs are truely the best! So long as they don't shed all over you. My dog is fluffy as heck, but she leaves big black balls of fur everywhere she goes >.<
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
Thank you! Glad to be here. I really want a fluffy dog, my current dog is a short hair. She's totally adorable but I miss the fluff.
Thank you! Glad to be here. I really want a fluffy dog, my current dog is a short hair. She's totally adorable but I miss the fluff.
@MistressBunni Oh! Sorry for the late reply. For future reference, when you're responding to someone, you have to ping their name (just put the @ symbol infront of their name without a space, like I did with your name). FR has a weird messaging system, because if you don't ping someone, they'll never get the message.

Anywho! I would love to have a small little fluff ball when I move out. But considering I'm in Arizona, I'm not sure I'd be able to keep 'em fluffy outside the winter months. They'll just be a big ol' bald baby vmv
@MistressBunni Oh! Sorry for the late reply. For future reference, when you're responding to someone, you have to ping their name (just put the @ symbol infront of their name without a space, like I did with your name). FR has a weird messaging system, because if you don't ping someone, they'll never get the message.

Anywho! I would love to have a small little fluff ball when I move out. But considering I'm in Arizona, I'm not sure I'd be able to keep 'em fluffy outside the winter months. They'll just be a big ol' bald baby vmv
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
Hey @MistressBunni, welcome to FR! I'm Britney, it's nice to meet you c:
I'm giving away some free stuff for the new players, if you'd like to take a look!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1400872
Hey @MistressBunni, welcome to FR! I'm Britney, it's nice to meet you c:
I'm giving away some free stuff for the new players, if you'd like to take a look!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1400872
@TurkFish Ah, now I know why I was seeing the @ symbol when I was looking through the forums. It works like social media, so not to strange.
I grew up in Central Texas and normally people would just keep a pool with clean water for their dogs outside. We had Poodles and a German Shepard; but only shaved the Poodles for a few months so that they had a nice coat for winter.

@britneyrox Thanks for the welcome, it's a pleasure to meet you. :) Thank you for the link I will take a peek at it.
@TurkFish Ah, now I know why I was seeing the @ symbol when I was looking through the forums. It works like social media, so not to strange.
I grew up in Central Texas and normally people would just keep a pool with clean water for their dogs outside. We had Poodles and a German Shepard; but only shaved the Poodles for a few months so that they had a nice coat for winter.

@britneyrox Thanks for the welcome, it's a pleasure to meet you. :) Thank you for the link I will take a peek at it.
@MistressBunni Ya know, that's kinda funny. I have a friend who lives in Texas, and she owns poodles, too! I guess everybody likes a poodle :D
@MistressBunni Ya know, that's kinda funny. I have a friend who lives in Texas, and she owns poodles, too! I guess everybody likes a poodle :D
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
@TurkFish I love Poodles, my dearest does not. Oh well. There a lots of other breeds and mixes that we agree on. Our current pup is a chihuahua/miniature pinscher mix.
@TurkFish I love Poodles, my dearest does not. Oh well. There a lots of other breeds and mixes that we agree on. Our current pup is a chihuahua/miniature pinscher mix.
@MistressBunni Oh what a cute mix! I love those types of mixes! I used to have a Minipin Dachshund mix a few years back <3
@MistressBunni Oh what a cute mix! I love those types of mixes! I used to have a Minipin Dachshund mix a few years back <3
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
@TurkFish She is pretty stinking cute. lol D'aw that must have been an adorable mix.
@TurkFish She is pretty stinking cute. lol D'aw that must have been an adorable mix.